Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
androstadienone and depression
pherosloth
pherosloth

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 47 posts

RE: androstadienone and depression
06-19-2015 7:25 PM

(06-19-2015 6:22 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  When I said I tried everything, I wasn't kidding! OD, Primitive, MAX T-150, even DM oil - nothing has worked so far.

What aboit SOB? IME SOB did a very good job of uplifting my mood, and in combination of Ascend, i was that Ascending SOB. I was thinking what if you use something for uplifting your mood, then apply P79 to amplify it, and then cover it with lotion to lenghten it's effect and then apply Voodoo or whatever else? Sounds like a hassle i know, but there has got to be ways to mediate the depression you guys get.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
06-19-2015 7:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1991
Thanks received:
2384 thanks in 1326 posts

06-22-2015 6:08 AM

(06-19-2015 7:25 PM)pherosloth Wrote:  What aboit SOB? IME SOB did a very good job of uplifting my mood, and in combination of Ascend, i was that Ascending SOB. I was thinking what if you use something for uplifting your mood, then apply P79 to amplify it, and then cover it with lotion to lenghten it's effect and then apply Voodoo or whatever else? Sounds like a hassle i know, but there has got to be ways to mediate the depression you guys get.

S.O.B. has at least twice as many reports of depression compared to positive self-effects. Aside from this, it just looks like a mediocre, poorly-buffered sexual mix. I think I'll stick to Primitive myself.

As to the P79, keep in mind that'll amplify *all* components in the mix, including the Androstadienone . If that wasn't bad enough, it can have extremely unpredictable results in a complex mix - not a good idea.
06-22-2015 6:08 AM
Thanks given by Tezeus, Dblr619
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 47 posts

06-22-2015 11:54 AM

I once tried a mix with
Ascend 1 drop
Voodoo 4 drops
P96 30mcg
P86 20mcg
Titan 1 spray and then topped it off with Core

And dear Jebus i was on top of the world! The self effects of the mix was easily described as Self confident with increasing confidence, calm collected, a lot of brainstorming not just about myself and my effects on the class due to observation but the nature of whatever i heard, but it also had me asking questions as well.

The effects on others seemed to be that the class was also calm and collected, but also everytuing seemed to roll through smoothly. There was an equal portion of class time to question and answers interspersed throughout the whole class time, and as the professor was finishing up his stuff for the day it hit 1:15pm exactly. I felt that people left that day rather well learned but content based on the talking that was going on about what we had just learned. Most the time we end early about 5-10 minutes or we end up going over 5 minutes. So it was definitely a noticeable transition from my usualy mone wear.

Towards me, it seemed to hinge upon respect, as well as something akin to "who is this guy again?" As if bately looking at me for the first time. Like if somehow i had an invisibility cloak on me the whole time before, and had it removed. This i know to be Voodoo, and from the first couple days of use i noticed this. The respect factor i know came from Ascend, and idk about other people or maybe it was that combined effort of Voodoo and P86, but it made them keep staring at me like there was something different about me but in an attractive way, this i know cause longer stares and smiles was what i noticed. Not enough to garner sexual attraction ime but enough to get something going, P96 probably helped hold it all together somewhat and i felt its mood upliftment slightly, it may have been a better idea yo add another spray for next time. Could it be that the minor cops in Ascend helped as well? Whatbif inwas to add Androstadienone to this mix? Ill have to wait for testing kike this when i get back in school. For the time being though im beginning testing into some new stuff i got from Apex and continue my Androstadienone testing (after a small break, as well as continuing my testing on the different phases of the woman's menstrual cycle and what mones would best work. Ill keep you all posted.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 11:55 AM by pherosloth.)
06-22-2015 11:54 AM

Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 897
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 58 posts

05-31-2017 6:41 PM

I think Androstadienone will give me depression.I was using A-1 spray from PXS 8-9 sprays 10mcg/spray and within a hour i have red eyes and feel tired.Its to much? Or i need to stop using this spray? Its seems its strong shit.
Also i feel that i have an umidity cloud arround me.I think another member mention this in a post.Its the same feeling i have.Like i have a 5m radius of cloud and i am really constient of my cloud.I feel umidity on my skin.I only use this 2 times.One on skin and another time on clothes.The same feeling the two times and strong headache after 4-5 hours.
What do you think? All this happening to me with Imprint from Apex also.Confused

Here Tezeus,
regards
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2017 6:42 PM by Tezeus.)
05-31-2017 6:41 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6137
Thanks received:
3834 thanks in 1545 posts

06-01-2017 6:48 AM

(05-31-2017 6:41 PM)Tezeus Wrote:  I think Androstadienone will give me depression.I was using A-1 spray from PXS 8-9 sprays 10mcg/spray and within a hour i have red eyes and feel tired.Its to much? Or i need to stop using this spray? Its seems its strong shit.
Also i feel that i have an umidity cloud arround me.I think another member mention this in a post.Its the same feeling i have.Like i have a 5m radius of cloud and i am really constient of my cloud.I feel umidity on my skin.I only use this 2 times.One on skin and another time on clothes.The same feeling the two times and strong headache after 4-5 hours.
What do you think? All this happening to me with Imprint from Apex also.Confused

Here Tezeus,
regards

Repeated this many times before.

ALWAYS start with ONE. 8 9 Sprays is heaps. That's 80 90 mcg's. That's a "HUGE" dose.

Lemme ask ya something, did ya start walking straight out when ya were born? Same thing mate, ya gotta start with ya first step. Then crawling, then walking, running And jumping.

Ur body (whether in tip top shape or not) can't handle a jump/spike that high.
06-01-2017 6:48 AM
Thanks given by polarvoid, BigDickBandit420, Tezeus
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 541
Thanks received:
276 thanks in 146 posts

06-01-2017 8:55 AM

(06-01-2017 6:48 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Repeated this many times before.

ALWAYS start with ONE. 8 9 Sprays is heaps. That's 80 90 mcg's. That's a "HUGE" dose.

Lemme ask ya something, did ya start walking straight out when ya were born? Same thing mate, ya gotta start with ya first step. Then crawling, then walking, running And jumping.

Ur body (whether in tip top shape or not) can't handle a jump/spike that high.

As per usual, Dr C makes a salient point.
A percentage of the percentage of the guys that get Androstadienone negitve selfies can mitigate, if not negate, them through conditioning.
Some cannot.
Eks and Dsouza are examples of ZERO tolerance.
I and others have lessened the severity.
Some by slowly increasing dose and some by nuking themselves with mega doses (for a man).
To my knowledge you can't really "od" a girl with Androstadienone , just yourself. 30-50mcgs seems to be the dosage window.
Be careful with it, some members have been VERY negitively affected by depression.
I find it to be an invaluable must have molecule.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
06-01-2017 8:55 AM
Thanks given by polarvoid, Tezeus, DrChocolate
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
134 thanks in 58 posts

06-01-2017 11:25 AM

I am sure now that i will try way less.I use that much because was in a bar-restaurante with many ambiental smells.
But many times we only thinking to get a reaccion not how it will affect us.. and with large dose you see if you have a dud bottle or not.
With little steps can you arrive far away. .
DrChocolate i see your point Yes

Here Tezeus,
regards
06-01-2017 11:25 AM

2darkeyes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 20 posts

06-01-2017 5:20 PM

u will get used to it if u keep using it ,, its kind of hard at first but once u see the girls going like lil deers u will like it more ..
06-01-2017 5:20 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 541
Thanks received:
276 thanks in 146 posts

06-01-2017 6:56 PM

(06-01-2017 5:20 PM)2darkeyes Wrote:  u will get used to it if u keep using it ,, its kind of hard at first but once u see the girls going like lil deers u will like it more ..

This statement DOES NOT apply to everybody.
Be mindful of your outlook/attitude using Androstadienone until you're sure.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 6:57 PM by Dblr619.)
06-01-2017 6:56 PM
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
134 thanks in 58 posts

06-02-2017 7:13 AM

I don't really know if i will build tolerance.Even Cohesion give me the read eyes, headache and tired feeling
06-02-2017 7:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I have Androstadienone depression. Need help - Alternative attraction/seduction mones Boompanes 26 7,884 12-11-2014 6:58 AM
Last Post: Boompanes