Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.17 Average
XiSt Combinations
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

XiSt Combinations
06-28-2013 10:05 AM

I don't want to clutter up the XiSt/105a thread with stuff from other vendors, so I thought I'd create a thread seperate from it. I know first hand that XiSt is a very, very powerful formula and it took Mustang and Steve forever to create it.

However, I personally am a bit of a tinkerer and love to max things out, so messing with phero formulas is no different Big Grin Also, if you really really wanted to get out of the friendzone and move into a romantic relationship with someone, why not pull out all the stops!? Most of us are here to advance our game anyway, and I don't see why we shouldn't try to incorporate other proven molecules into the mix to see if it helps or makes it worse.

Anyway, onto the combos I've tried so far:

XiSt+Nude:

Works great! It seems to up the playfulness even more and increase kino... when you kino your target and start being kino'ed back, its very easy to escalate... I think the Nude helps a LOT with this in the combo. I usually do 2-3 rolls of about 6". Its not always consistent, but it has low amounts of -Androstenone so its pretty hard to OD on it - a little goes a long way though.

XiSt+True Love

I'll just post what I wrote on the other thread: " I wore 2x XiSt with 6 sprays of True Love today... I just went out looking for new shirts, but I think it really took the effects to a different level entirely. Almost every girl I spoke with started talking in a more sensual, slow voice, and while I wasn't interested in anybody, its a huge change from the upbeat, flirtyness I get from XiSt alone. None of the ingredients clash that I can see, except for maybe EST in the TL which I personally think reduces status somewhat.

I will probably test this more, but so far this is the most crushy, blatant hit getting combo I've tried in my pheromone adventure. I haven't exposed anyone I know to the formula yet. I am a fan of TL but I scrubbed it off after a while because I don't want the negative effects to crawl up in my head from being exposed too long. Maybe I should add a spray of Bliss to the combo and see what happens "

- will be experimenting with this some more.

My next tests will include adding:

- androstAnone
- Methoxyestratetraenone
- Androstadienone
- a/b androstenols
- androstenetrione
- a-thdoc.
- Possibly Androsterone Sulfate (ingredient in BlissXS) if I can find a single molecule.
- Possibly beta androsAnol (feel good molecule in Glace)
06-28-2013 10:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

RE: XiSt Combinations
06-28-2013 10:30 AM

Oooo very interesting! I remember reading somewhere that someone had been combining Xist and NA, I imagine Non-Alpha Nude would make a kickass combo too! And The TL combo sounds even better!

How many times have you worn the aforementioned combo's? Also how much xist was used in combination with the 6"of nude? Your usual 2x sprays?
06-28-2013 10:30 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

06-28-2013 10:47 AM

I don't have tl but I'm about to order it lol :x ;o
06-28-2013 10:47 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

06-28-2013 11:22 AM

(06-28-2013 10:30 AM)eyeofra Wrote:  Oooo very interesting! I remember reading somewhere that someone had been combining Xist and NA, I imagine Non-Alpha Nude would make a kickass combo too! And The TL combo sounds even better!

How many times have you worn the aforementioned combo's? Also how much xist was used in combination with the 6"of nude? Your usual 2x sprays?

Yup, 2 sprays of XiSt with both combos. I've tried the combo with Nude about 5 times now (once around a new target, the other times around my now FWB -- 2 of which resulted in us hooking up like teenagers on a random road in my car Big Grin)... as for the TL combo, its only been tried once but the effects are noticeably different from XiSt alone on strangers. Used about 6 sprays of it.
06-28-2013 11:22 AM

MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-29-2013 1:36 AM

This with Androstadienone or cohesion should prove to be very formidable. I have a feeling SteveO didn't put in any Androstadienone sauce because he wants us to spring for cohesion so he has more money in his pocket but I don't blame him. Cohesion is a worthy buy that mixes well with 97 percent of the stuff out there.

I'm starting to think of a plan of attack with XiSt, imagine getting a girl to crush on you with XiSt and when the 2nd or 3rd date comes around you could switch off to NA+Androstadienone for killer mental imprinting.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2013 1:38 AM by MangoEruption.)
06-29-2013 1:36 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Re: XiSt Combinations
06-29-2013 3:18 AM

I think cohesion is a great product, but I have asked for a new Androstadienone type product as I feel that the DHEA is buffering out the Androstenone and reducing the crush effect. Someone had mentioned that it blocks or dulls emotions which I have personally found true (much less blatant crush effects), so I will stick to running straight Androstadienone and/or true love.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2
06-29-2013 3:18 AM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-29-2013 4:27 AM

Great combos there Phertest. In your earlier post you mentioned using 6 sprays of TL. Do you have it scented or what cover scent do you use? I have it unscented and when I wore it with a cover scent people were still complaining about a chlorine like smell. So I am a bit reluctant to use it again. Any tips?

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2013 4:33 AM by scorpio69.)
06-29-2013 4:27 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

06-29-2013 5:03 AM

(06-29-2013 3:18 AM)phertest Wrote:  I think cohesion is a great product, but I have asked for a new Androstadienone type product as I feel that the DHEA is buffering out the Androstenone and reducing the crush effect. Someone had mentioned that it blocks or dulls emotions which I have personally found true (much less blatant crush effects), so I will stick to running straight Androstadienone and/or true love.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I will try out true love soon, I have also heard of true love backfiring after a while tho, I'm thinking that its best to use true love for the first few times then switch to other comfort mones. Also what are everybody's thoughts on using tl in a club setting with another none product? Was thinking like true instinct.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2013 6:03 AM by ryusei.)
06-29-2013 5:03 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

06-29-2013 9:58 AM

(06-29-2013 1:36 AM)MangoEruption Wrote:  This with Androstadienone or cohesion should prove to be very formidable. I have a feeling SteveO didn't put in any Androstadienone sauce because he wants us to spring for cohesion so he has more money in his pocket but I don't blame him. Cohesion is a worthy buy that mixes well with 97 percent of the stuff out

Steve himself has used 2 sprays XiSt with a drop of Cohesion oil with excellent results. I've tried it myself but the results were not as blatant as it was in the workplace.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
06-29-2013 9:58 AM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-29-2013 10:03 AM

I tried cohesion with Xist yesterday and I personally didn't think I was getting the great results I get with Xist solo at 3 sprays. I put two sprays of cohesion on my hands with the xist on my neck and yea I thought ....strangely...that Xist was better by itself
06-29-2013 10:03 AM

Share This Thread