Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.36 Average
XiSt Combinations
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XiSt Combinations
07-08-2013 1:47 AM

Just as I suspected. Apparently XiSt is not for FWB's as it tends to develop emotional attachment. All the more so when driven by other mones with strong imprint qualities.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
07-08-2013 1:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

07-08-2013 2:09 AM

Mars, check out the last few pages of the 105a thread for a more detailed overview of the situation. I believe it was XiSt that had brought her feelings to the surface, and helped transition into the the fwb zone... we would probably be in a relationship if it wasn't for additional circumstances with friends/family. She did happen to ask if I still "liked her" while we were hanging yesterday.

Anyway, I still think this is worth noting... if it was a girl I don't get to spend much time around, I think the additional status would light a fire under her ass to make that decision quickly when you see her. People don't want to lose something valuable, like a high status male Big Grin Just a few tweaks with this thing and it'll be truly next-gen stuff were dealing with.
07-08-2013 2:09 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

07-08-2013 2:44 AM

(07-08-2013 2:09 AM)phertest Wrote:  Mars, check out the last few pages of the 105a thread for a more detailed overview of the situation. I believe it was XiSt that had brought her feelings to the surface, and helped transition into the the fwb zone... we would probably be in a relationship if it wasn't for additional circumstances with friends/family. She did happen to ask if I still "liked her" while we were hanging yesterday.

Anyway, I still think this is worth noting... if it was a girl I don't get to spend much time around, I think the additional status would light a fire under her ass to make that decision quickly when you see her. People don't want to lose something valuable, like a high status male Big Grin Just a few tweaks with this thing and it'll be truly next-gen stuff were dealing with.

Right bro. I have been following your story. In fact it was one of the reasons why I got XiSt. My comment was more of a reminder to myself, as well as a word of caution to those who haven't gotten a handle yet on XiSt. It is indeed a potent blend that can make the transition to FWB or even go deeper into an emotional relationship. I posted in another thread a reply to a member who was curious with XiSt, but he just wanted to have sex with the girl.

In your case, the hindrance is friends and family. I may be wrong, but my guess that if this hindrance is not present, you would be open to a deeper relationship with her. XiSt indeed works and your experiences, and that of the others (including mine) prove that.

EDIT: I re-read my post before your reply and I realized that my use of words was not exactly what I wanted to convey. What I meant was if a person's intention was only for sex without emotional attachment or a formal relationship (unless there is a prior agreement to be FWBs), then steer clear of XiSt as the product guarantees that there will be a buildup of emotions of love in the girl.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 2:50 AM by Mars82.)
07-08-2013 2:44 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

07-08-2013 3:20 AM

Indeed - of course no mones will help if the girl simply isn't or wasn't interested at all... but even the slightest bit of attraction seems to tip the scales greatly in your favor. From there its up to the wearer. It was agreed that we'd just be friends with benefits... and she was the one who brought it up first, although I did think of it too.

BTW, did you get anything conclusive from the XiSt+APi testing?
07-08-2013 3:20 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

07-08-2013 3:40 AM

(07-08-2013 3:20 AM)phertest Wrote:  Indeed - of course no mones will help if the girl simply isn't or wasn't interested at all... but even the slightest bit of attraction seems to tip the scales greatly in your favor. From there its up to the wearer. It was agreed that we'd just be friends with benefits... and she was the one who brought it up first, although I did think of it too.

BTW, did you get anything conclusive from the XiSt+APi testing?

I got mixed results with APi + XiSt. My best ratio was 2 drops + 2 sprays. I received respect and IOI's. However, the results were quite slow in coming probably due to slow diffusion. XiSt+106B gives faster results. I haven't used APi long enough to make nailed-down conclusions yet as I only have the sample and I'm saving it for certain occasions/situations where I think it would really shine, if ever. I read it being compared to A314, but I don't have an opinion on that as I have not used A314.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

07-08-2013 3:40 AM

SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-08-2013 12:54 PM

(07-08-2013 3:40 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I got mixed results with APi + XiSt. My best ratio was 2 drops + 2 sprays. I received respect and IOI's. However, the results were quite slow in coming probably due to slow diffusion. XiSt+106B gives faster results. I haven't used APi long enough to make nailed-down conclusions yet as I only have the sample and I'm saving it for certain occasions/situations where I think it would really shine, if ever. I read it being compared to A314, but I don't have an opinion on that as I have not used A314.

Mars (Or anyone who cares to reply),

Have you combined AV+XiSt? Another experienced member, forget who at the moment, mentioned that it initially at least, seemed to work pretty well.

Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 12:55 PM by SS108.)
07-08-2013 12:54 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

07-08-2013 9:11 PM

(07-08-2013 12:54 PM)SS108 Wrote:  Mars (Or anyone who cares to reply),

Have you combined AV+XiSt? Another experienced member, forget who at the moment, mentioned that it initially at least, seemed to work pretty well.

Thank you.

I haven't yet, although it has crossed my mind. Probably after my Overdose + others cycle as today it is OD+XiSt.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

07-08-2013 9:11 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-09-2013 12:35 AM

(07-02-2013 1:20 PM)phertest Wrote:  Okay, lets can the cops idea. I added 5mcg of P75 -- which is supposed to be pretty close to androstAnone and my "best friend" (details in 105a thread) just had a pretty hot session Big Grin It usually doesn't heat up THAT quickly, but its hard to tell since shes almost fallen in love with me.

I have to admit xist + P75 does sound like an interesting mix indeed! I think I will test this one when hitting up the bars this weekend.

The Dude abides...
07-09-2013 12:35 AM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-09-2013 1:04 AM

(06-29-2013 1:36 AM)MangoEruption Wrote:  This with I have a feeling SteveO didn't put in any Androstadienone sauce because he wants us to spring for cohesion so he has more money in his pocket but I don't blame him. Cohesion is a worthy buy that mixes well with 97 percent of the stuff out there.

While I don't have any evidence to agree or disagree with you there iI have to say that this was a mix mustang worked with SteveO on and there would have been a good reason not to load it with androstadienone at the outset such as Mustang being sensitive to androstadienone without buffering and the buffering then ruins the mix as a whole. It also seems like XiSt was not meant to be a hard hitting mix on strangers but rather instant boyfriend.

Then again I can see why you would think of adding androstadienone to this which seems like a fab idea in theory but I don't have any straight androstadienone in my armoury otherwise I would definitely test this out Smile

I personally think it lacks a slight bit of status for me personally because I am youngand rereasonably slim but Mustang again probably didn't need the added status that I need to get me to the front of the queue with women
07-09-2013 1:04 AM

oms123
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-09-2013 3:51 AM

I received my order of XiSt today, and without knowing via firsthand experience of what it does for me, I gave myself two sprays split on my gills along with a spray of Bliss under my chin. Now I've used Bliss a couple of times alone to know what it does to me, and what it does is make me drift off to permasmilehappylalaland with a li'l lazy on the side... Definitely something not to wear whilst trying to run three separate businesses.
Today with this combo, I was in a controlled blissful state where I can turn off that lingering Cheshire grin when needed. Now what I've Phero-consciously noted today were the self effects on me my self and I... Normally I'm observant of all my surroundings and interactions.
For example, I was on the way to one of my locations (after sitting near my window at home waiting for the postman) NOT giving a ####; driving, with full concentration but listening to some random hipster mix that I never really cared much for. Today though, I was getting into the music, driving perfectly just chill and happy; volume up as loud as William Wallace's farts.
When I arrived at my business, there were two police squad cars outside of my place, blocking my normal parking spot. Two hotblooded women got in a slappy quarrel, and shed some blood on my marble tile. I went into serious face mode, yet my mind was still playing the soundtrack from Portlandia on repeat. Even as I was searching for the footage to backup for the police, I had this concentrated and serious mindset, but was still in that chill/happy state inside.
The whole day was basically like this; driving around listening to hipster music, feeling good, not a worry in the world, but with a on an off switch for my exterior. I felt like nothing could phase me today.
I will test this tomorrow to see if it still does what it did for me Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 4:02 AM by oms123.)
07-09-2013 3:51 AM

Share This Thread