Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.36 Average
XiSt Combinations
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XiSt Combinations
07-09-2013 4:13 AM

Good point there right_mr - I was considering the reasons why Mustang wouldn't have included it in the mix because its one of the strongest bonding pheromones we have at our disposal. I have run it alongside True Love, a heavy Androstadienone product that has some nols in there and noticed some outstanding effects, but I believe it may take a bit away from the status. I haven't used it long enough to know for sure.

And I rarely use Androstadienone alone because I have some from Alpha Dream -- the stuff is an absolute mood killer... far worse than TL.

I'll probably be picking up singles - Methoxyestratetraenone , Androstanone, Androstadienone , the rones and nols to see how they all jive with it alone.
07-09-2013 4:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

07-09-2013 5:00 AM

(07-09-2013 4:13 AM)phertest Wrote:  Good point there right_mr - I was considering the reasons why Mustang wouldn't have included it in the mix because its one of the strongest bonding pheromones we have at our disposal. I have run it alongside True Love, a heavy Androstadienone product that has some nols in there and noticed some outstanding effects, but I believe it may take a bit away from the status. I haven't used it long enough to know for sure.

And I rarely use Androstadienone alone because I have some from Alpha Dream -- the stuff is an absolute mood killer... far worse than TL.

I'll probably be picking up singles - Methoxyestratetraenone , Androstanone, Androstadienone , the rones and nols to see how they all jive with it alone.

What would your dosage of Methoxyestratetraenone be? I've been reading about the issues with potential cancer (aka it's a molecule only found it cancer patients, it makes me a bit scared of tl, lol) would probably not want it at high doses ...
07-09-2013 5:00 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

07-09-2013 5:17 AM

I have noticed some blatant crush effects from females at doses about 100-150mcg+ I think it would be an INSANE combination with XiSt...
07-09-2013 5:17 AM

SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2013 10:07 AM

Wouldn't want it at any dose. Due to not just the alleged cancer relation but because we simply don't understand enough (Or at least I don't) about its potential estrogenic effects. There are also potential liver toxicity issues with Meo Est.

Yes, the typical quantities applied may seem minute but I prefer to err on the side of caution. I had emailed Gary Nelson from LAL about Meo Est/Est and his response was that he cared about his dick and that he assumed his customers cared about their dicks too, therefore he does not use Meo Est or Est in any of his products.

I don't want to get into a long drawn out debate about this. If someone wants to use the stuff, be my guest, its not my body. For people who want to actually know what they are putting on their bodies- well now you have a bit more to go on.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 1:35 PM by SS108.)
07-09-2013 10:07 AM
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-09-2013 2:45 PM

Meo Est is a substance I only spray on my jacket, not on my skin.
And not very often.

Interesting to hear LAL has no Est in their products at all.
Somehow I was convinced there was Est in Wolf..

Any opinions out there ?

Sorry about the hijack, will never do it again. Never.

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 2:46 PM by 20 Franc.)
07-09-2013 2:45 PM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-09-2013 6:15 PM

(07-09-2013 5:00 AM)ryusei Wrote:  What would your dosage of Methoxyestratetraenone be? I've been reading about the issues with potential cancer (aka it's a molecule only found it cancer patients, it makes me a bit scared of tl, lol) would probably not want it at high doses ...

Good thinking Ryusei, I would not wear it either. Shok
Anyone know a product that contain Methoxyestratetraenone ?
We should wear it on shirt and not on our skin.

Just quick report.

1 sp Xist with A4A 4 dr
Not to elevate Xist

2 sp Xist in club setting is not too good for effect and self effect. Feel a little bit beta in the club setting.

2 sp Xist.... 5 bulb drop NA.... 2.5 sprays from small sample cohesion.
A great clubbing. Many iOis from the high end girls... Sadly many of them have boyfriends with her. Dodgy
After go clubbing. In the outdoor restaurant
Got a 7/10 girl 25 yo...keep starring at me. After that told the waiter to get me my number... Holy s... But I didn't give her. She is waiting for me outside in her car and beg the waiter to ask me my number. Lol... She is an Asian girl. So she didn't have the gut and feel ashamed to ask directly. The whole rest customers see me as who is this amazing guy Laugh1 Razz second hit is 29 yo hot Asian who work in the bank. 8/10 with a great leg.Heart she ask me to see a movie together with her friend in the next day. She totally digging me...

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 6:23 PM by Boss.)
07-09-2013 6:15 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-09-2013 6:39 PM

(07-09-2013 5:17 AM)phertest Wrote:  I have noticed some blatant crush effects from females at doses about 100-150mcg+ I think it would be an INSANE combination with XiSt...

That sounds about the same dosage as the MONE-LOVING Diane said. FACT or FICTION:

"Methoxyestratetraenone - methoxy-estratetraenone: At 150 mcg = INSTANT HORNINESS. Female happy sauce when paired with TAF , P103 and beta -nol . At high doses it can cause mild, but pleasant muscle contractions. Men find it centering and calming. In women it causes a sensual slowing down of sensation and an intense appreciation for all physical stimulation. (Paired with P103 and TAF = best sex ever!)" --- Diane

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-09-2013 6:39 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

07-10-2013 12:25 PM

(07-08-2013 9:11 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I haven't yet, although it has crossed my mind. Probably after my Overdose + others cycle as today it is OD+XiSt.
Let us know how that goes, Mars. Sounds like a very interesting combination there.
07-10-2013 12:25 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

07-10-2013 1:41 PM

Even though I dont want True Love aka Methoxyestratetraenone on my skin, I am probably going to try it on my hair and wash it off my hands right after I apply it lol. xd I am also asking steve to make me a custom blend of dienone WITHOUT the DHEA/DHEAS I won't say a storm is brewing because thats mustangs line, but I will say a kingdom is in the making ...a kingdom of women who will be crushing over me all day Smile
07-10-2013 1:41 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

07-10-2013 10:07 PM

(07-10-2013 12:25 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Let us know how that goes, Mars. Sounds like a very interesting combination there.

Unfortunately, i ran it only once and did not see noticeable results. I will still have to try it again sometime. So far today, I'm having a good run of XiSt+AV+Androstadienone .

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2013 11:33 PM by Mars82.)
07-10-2013 10:07 PM

Share This Thread