Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.36 Average
XiSt Combinations
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XiSt Combinations
06-29-2013 10:06 AM

I get a lot better results with 2 sprays XiSt + 1 spray 106B. Got that tip from Kimba.

Tried 2 sprays XiSt with 2 drops APi today. Still have to test this mix further.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
06-29-2013 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-30-2013 2:15 AM

Been using 2 sprays XiSt at work for some days, a great product.

Yesterday I added one drop of Domination, I like to add simple formulas.
Great result, for guys over 40 I guess it just adds the extra punch you might need anyway.

For younger guys, just try it anyway if you have both products.
Hehe..

I also tried 2 sprays XiSt + 2 sprays light copulins from AlphaDream some days ago.
Didn't do any damage, interesting mix that needs more testing for sure.

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2013 2:21 AM by 20 Franc.)
06-30-2013 2:15 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

06-30-2013 3:04 AM

I'd be interested in seeing what happens with some cops too. Might completely ruin the romance it seems to produce.

I'll be testing other standalones with XiSt, such as Alpha Maschio (tested once - not conclusive though), A314SBE, A314 rev31 (got a bottle from last year that seems to work decently), Corpo, AV and Hypnotica (got samples coming hopefully). I've probably got other standalones lying around that I'm not remembering. But the molecules in XiSt seem pretty unique and seems to be easily mixed without taking too much away.
06-30-2013 3:04 AM

Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-01-2013 12:22 PM

(06-30-2013 3:04 AM)phertest Wrote:  I'd be interested in seeing what happens with some cops too. Might completely ruin the romance it seems to produce.

I'll be testing other standalones with XiSt, such as Alpha Maschio (tested once - not conclusive though), A314SBE, A314 rev31 (got a bottle from last year that seems to work decently), Corpo, AV and Hypnotica (got samples coming hopefully). I've probably got other standalones lying around that I'm not remembering. But the molecules in XiSt seem pretty unique and seems to be easily mixed without taking too much away.

xist was called instant boyfriend = IBF by me when I was testing, you will ruin the entire vibe if you add cops into it, trust me on that one.
07-01-2013 12:22 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-02-2013 10:31 AM

I second what mustang says, I added Cops and DP, no good.

Mars: Any insight from that combo?

Anyone try using Nude Alpha or MX297 with this?

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 10:42 AM by KIMBA.)
07-02-2013 10:31 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

07-02-2013 1:20 PM

Okay, lets can the cops idea. I added 5mcg of P75 -- which is supposed to be pretty close to androstAnone and my "best friend" (details in 105a thread) just had a pretty hot session Big Grin It usually doesn't heat up THAT quickly, but its hard to tell since shes almost fallen in love with me.

It also seems to add on a good dose of sensuality. I don't know if I'm weird, but I usually don't like kissing too much, but with the Androstanone it seems to bring out my passionate side and bring it on from the girls too.

As I mentioned in the 105 thread, I personally think xist could use some extra status. I think a higher andosterone:epiandrosterone ratio could be tweaked to give it more status. I think this could accelerate the falling in love feeling when the girl is scared to lose a high status male that is attainable.

The addition of androstAnone also seems to be a pretty good idea considering all its sensual/masculine properties. Its always easy to add things without thinking of all the other side effects though, so I will be testing this more thoroughly.
07-02-2013 1:20 PM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-02-2013 2:23 PM

(07-02-2013 1:20 PM)phertest Wrote:  Okay, lets can the cops idea. I added 5mcg of P75 -- which is supposed to be pretty close to androstAnone and my "best friend" (details in 105a thread) just had a pretty hot session Big Grin It usually doesn't heat up THAT quickly, but its hard to tell since shes almost fallen in love with me.

It also seems to add on a good dose of sensuality. I don't know if I'm weird, but I usually don't like kissing too much, but with the Androstanone it seems to bring out my passionate side and bring it on from the girls too.

As I mentioned in the 105 thread, I personally think xist could use some extra status. I think a higher andosterone:epiandrosterone ratio could be tweaked to give it more status. I think this could accelerate the falling in love feeling when the girl is scared to lose a high status male that is attainable.

The addition of androstAnone also seems to be a pretty good idea considering all its sensual/masculine properties. Its always easy to add things without thinking of all the other side effects though, so I will be testing this more thoroughly.

I'll speak to Steve about that, there may be a ratio thing between a few things in there that can be tweaked. It may not be viable to increase just the Androsterone in it. Remember, I used this combo with A314 rev 23 and rev 26 with apparently 5-9 different molecules, again very hard to replicate and would have to go through testing again. It's only been a couple of reports with "higher status" problems, and since Steve and I tested it, and we're pretty good when it comes to DHV and natural alpha that we could have missed that aspect, thanks for bringing it up. However, also know that when you try to make a product in mass production, you have to go with the median when it comes to making it viable for everyone. I'll let Steve know.
07-02-2013 2:23 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

07-02-2013 8:45 PM

(07-02-2013 10:31 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  I second what mustang says, I added Cops and DP, no good.

Mars: Any insight from that combo?

Anyone try using Nude Alpha or MX297 with this?

I'm testing XiSt+APi only for the 3rd time today. 2 sprays and 2 drops. I decided on this as I have a meeting scheduled today with a person that we sued and was arrested on our behalf earlier. Later, I will also have a business meeting with new prospective clients. I'll post how it goes.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 8:45 PM by Mars82.)
07-02-2013 8:45 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

07-03-2013 12:28 AM

Thanks Mustang. I agree, adding this and that might work for me but ruin it for other people. XiSt is currently my favorite product, because its very easy to steer sexually and girls love being around you. There is a certain look I get after them being exposed for long enough, one that suggests romantic possibility. I think its at this point where they decide if you really are the perfect boyfriend. And thats where I think a status booster might come in handy, to make that mental decision to pull the trigger and make you theirs.

I must get my hands on some more a-thdoc, as it has a very good disinhibition effect. I know steveO uses allo-thdoc in nanogram doses in some of his mixes, don't recall if they were actually the same thing though. That will be my next experiment.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2013 12:31 AM by phertest.)
07-03-2013 12:28 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

07-08-2013 12:59 AM

I ran 2x XiSt and 2 drops a314 rev31 (seems to work well) and it made my now fwb very clingy. I had to go to work for a few hours and she kept texting me how long, that she misses me etc... they didn't seem to clash, but at the same time I believe this may be a skewed result since shes already into me. Never the less, I believe the status from A314 might have made her more possessive over me... shes called me a slut and told me to stop messing with other girls lol... and whenever I bring my romantic interest up (her friend) she steers it away or moves onto something else quickly.

She also said I looked hot several times yesterday Big Grin

More testing required...
07-08-2013 12:59 AM

Share This Thread