Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XiST dosage and exposure
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

XiST dosage and exposure
09-10-2015 3:33 PM

Hi all, this is my first post here although I have been following the forum as best as I can. I have also posted this on the discovers forum by clicking on a link but realised I really wanted to post here.

I need advice from you all. I have XiSt and have been using it 5 days a week for the last 3 weeks on this girl I had a thing with before it all went wrong. I am lucky she sits like 3 feet away away from me in an office. I am oriental, 40, and she is Caucasian, 28. I guess it's lucky we are in the same office but it can also be torturous sharing an office with an ex.

I have seen some effect - for instance she allows me to touch her more and we have quite long chats, sometime over an hour when there is no work to do, but she still resist on going out with me. Prior to using XiST, I was not even getting to chat for longer than a few minutes and certainly she would not allow me to touch her. She has also been wanting to walk with me to coffee or even to the toilets! Again, not the case before mones.

I have a few questions and I need all your expert help and advice. For three weeks, this is what I have been doing.
1. Am I using the right dosage? Currently 1 spray split between both wrists.
2. She has been exposed to this for about 3 weeks now, is this too much/too long for her? (I personally don't feel any ill-effects.) but will it affect her badly?
3. Should I add a spray of Evolve to take this to the next level?

I have looked at the postings but have not found a case like mine.

Advice from the other forum includes two spray XiST one on either side of neck and one spray evolve to front of neck. I have tried this for two days and found that she is more aggressive and mean towards me, not sure if it is really the mones or her time of month though. There is also the advice of forgetting this girl and moving along.

I have been successful with women before without any mones, and this is the first time I am using any because I want a second chance. We were great together but I messed up. I have to admit that after we broke up about eight weeks ago, I broke the bank and bought myself LIIK, Corporativo, Certo, Grail of Affection, Escape the Friendzone, Cohesion, Evolve and XiST. Like I said, I was desperate!, and broke my wallet! And upon reading the forum here further, I decided to try XiST first as it seems to have the reset feature.

Thanks in advance. I really need help and advice here as I don't want to screw this possibly second chance.
09-10-2015 3:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XiST dosage and exposure
09-10-2015 4:38 PM

You've given a long enough trial at 1 spray, and 2 sprays + evolve gave you clear results, so try 2 sprays without evolve!

Also GoA solo, ETFZ solo, or adding in Cohesion might help. If you broke the bank, you might as well test them out.
09-10-2015 4:38 PM
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2015 4:54 PM

Thanks! I didn't even realise xist + evolve was a result. Yes, it is, thanks for pointing this out. I will now try two sprays xist first.
09-10-2015 4:54 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

09-10-2015 5:07 PM

Well if you noticed something different than baseline two times in a row, there's a good chance that it was caused by the Evolve. You can try matching the aggression, but it doesn't seem like that's your style.
09-10-2015 5:07 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

09-10-2015 5:28 PM

Try 0 sprays. That worked best for me. Good

Just kidding. But in all seriousness, you've had success at 1 spray. Why increase your dosage? More is not always more. I'd limit the dose to 2 sprays solo.
09-10-2015 5:28 PM
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2015 5:38 PM

(09-10-2015 5:28 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Try 0 sprays. That worked best for me. Good

Just kidding. But in all seriousness, you've had success at 1 spray. Why increase your dosage? More is not always more. I'd limit the dose to 2 sprays solo.

Thanks. You got me there for a moment with "0 sprays"! It looks like solo it is.
09-10-2015 5:38 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-11-2015 3:40 AM

Try 1 spray Xist and 1 drop of GOA. Increase to 2 drops of GOA after the 3rd day. Then smile and flirt with other women in her presence. You'll soon know if you have a chance with her, one way or the other. Leave Evolve alone until she starts showing the first signs of getting horny, unless you are in a situation with lots of other women around you, and you can behave more alpha.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-11-2015 3:40 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-11-2015 8:17 AM

There have been people who've reported they've noted a BIG DIFFERENCE with 3 sprays of Xist from the large bottle working magic. I say 2 sprays for a week, and then 3. TESTING IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT.

Good luck! Drinks

XIST: My girl broke up with me a few months ago. I did something that really pissed her off, as usual, but this time was the nail in the coffin. I still see her from time to time due to common friends. So I decided I would test out Xist. I saw her a few times while wearing 2 sprays of Xist. A couple of times I was wearing Androstadienone by itself and a couple of times with both. Just recently I get a text message out of the blue saying that she isn't that mad anymore, with a smiley face. So I just responded, well, that's good to hear. Then she says, too bad you don't stalk me like some guys would do, with another smiley face. She never talks like that. She isn't the flirty type. not sure if it's the Xist, Androstadienone or just the fact that she's starting to miss me. I'm leaning towards Xist is having somewhat of an impact. She was furious with me for a long while and only now, after being exposed several times to Xist, her anger is passing. i'm starting to see some interesting things with these mones! (SPIDERMONE)

XIST: I've recently bought Xist in Oil, but yet to test it out. I wore Three sprays of Xist and 35mcg of Androstadienone last night and got myself another date. Another girl, a friend of mine who has a boyfriend, was all over me as well - playfully punching me, etc. Xist and Androstadienone has landed me three dates now, in just the last two times I've worn the mix. Pretty amazing, but I'm going to switch to Nude Alpha for second and third dates. I don't know whether to alternate between Xist and Nude Alpha (Xist date two, Nude Alpha date three, etc.) (JAGENAEU)

CORE:XIST: Two sprays of Core. One to belly button area. One to right wrist. Two sprays Xist, one side of neck, one adam's apple. Steamy Daydreams scent for cologne.

Very short story. Was out with a buddy and I ran into his ex-gf when I went to the bathroom. She immediately told me she was out of her recent marriage and what a mistake that was. I didn't think anything of it. I told her I was here with her ex-bf. She said she would go and say hi when I came back from bathroom.

She talked at our table on the patio for a little bit then went back inside to her wedding shower outing. My buddy and I ended up going inside and we of course ran into her. We hung out with her and my bud was clearly trying to get her back. She said FRIENDS and that's it. The past is the past. He got upset and went to hit the can. As he is walking away she says to me, "I forgot how hot you are. Do you wanna make out?" I said, "Are you out of your mind?" She asked me four more times to make out with her. I told her "that guy whose heart you are breaking is my boy. No way I am making out with you!" Then she kept asking if my buddy had nothing to do with it, would I make out with her. I told her she would not get an answer no matter how many times she asked. For the record, I am not attracted to her anyway.

That was the first time I remember running CORE and XIST and I would say it is a Winner. (HAPPYGOSKILLFULLY)

XIST: Ok, so I use Xist almost every week with a certain girl, but it has the weirdest effect on her. We often watch movies and TV together, and when she's sitting next to me I can always tell when it hits her, because she starts doing this weird twitchy thing. She'll turn her head sharply look at me for a split second, and then snap her head back forward again,and again,and again. You get the idea. It's really weird and I wonder what's going through her head when she's doing this. I don't want to tell her to stop, even though it's insanely annoying. I guess she's really into me. It was really over the top this weekend when I used Xist with Glace (which is an amazing combo BTW). Anybody ever see weird responses to Xist?

I used 1 spray Xist and 2 sprays Glace. Target is Asian. (Randy Salvage)

*** XiSt does that. It's a natural reaction called whiplash. Try using 2 sprays of XiSt with 2 sprays of Taboo OR 1 spray of Evolve (her being Asian, it might not be wise to combine Taboo and Evolve ... or on the other hand it might be good). My guess is that she'll turn into an octopus lol. (MARS82)

Two drops of Xist oil is definitely stronger than Xist spray. I don't even get the same effect at 3 sprays as I do 2 drops of oil. I've even gone 3 drops oil, solo, and my hot female friend is preening for me (even with her boyfriend present). Love that stuff.

Xist oil with A-1 the only time I've used it was definitely awesome. Looking forward to it again!

Added 1 drop of A-1 to 3 drops of Xist oil last night - had my target ALL EYES, including Ms. Winky, on ME. See my posts in Xist Combinations thread over on the XS thread for more insight! Great stuff, this A-1!

I'm using pure Xist around a girl I've known for 5 years right now, and the body language has been outta sight. Total reset affect. Where I was a friend before, I'm now an object of desire. It helps to have a decent amount of exposure time. I've been lucky enough to get a few hours a day the past week.

Ok, so I'm one of those guys who seemingly can't just wear one product and say, "Let's see what happens." Well, I learned my lesson last night.

I wore Xist, and Xist alone. First time ever. 3 drops of oil.

Holy shit.

My "target" from movie night last week was over with her BF. He was in beta mode, and I was the object of desire. She laid out on my couch, pointing the soles of her feet toward me. Then, she put her hands behind her head and puffed her chest out. And kept it out. She negged her BF right in front of the whole group while complimenting me. She would initiate convo with me, and stare so damn deep into my eyes *I* was breaking eye contact first - that's weird for me! This is some potent stuff on its own, and I mistakenly overlooked that fact.

Perhaps it's the multiple exposures mixed with other mones from before? I don't know, but I'm stickin' with Xist solo for now!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-11-2015 8:17 AM

sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-11-2015 9:30 AM

(09-11-2015 3:40 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Try 1 spray Xist and 1 drop of GOA. Increase to 2 drops of GOA after the 3rd day. Then smile and flirt with other women in her presence. You'll soon know if you have a chance with her, one way or the other. Leave Evolve alone until she starts showing the first signs of getting horny, unless you are in a situation with lots of other women around you, and you can behave more alpha.

Thanks for the idea. Another option I can try out.
09-11-2015 9:30 AM
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-11-2015 9:34 AM

Wow! Thanks! There are really positive results.
09-11-2015 9:34 AM

Share This Thread