Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XiST dosage and exposure
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 426
Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

RE: XiST dosage and exposure
09-23-2015 11:38 AM

(09-23-2015 6:48 AM)MaKiMaKi13 Wrote:  I think that you used 2 sprays before you left before your trip? If so I would just re-up it to that amount.

Also for future reference i'd consider checking out the Xist oil it kicks the sprays ass.

Thanks. I am considering purchasing the oil, once I get paid. This seems also to be the consensus I have been gathering from the forum, that the oil is preferable to the spray.
09-23-2015 11:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

09-27-2015 3:46 AM

Two days back at two sprays (after initially restarting at 1x). A couple of days ago we stayed back after work for 4 hours to chat. We have not done this ever since the breakup. We talked and laughed a lot. She was also happy for me to touch her, and was even a little unhappy whenever I paused, and she started to touch me more than for a long time (not a lot, very little actually, but it's a huge step from before).

I thought this is heading in the right direction but what I don't get like some of the things I have been reading from the forum are those texts or communications after seeing each other. I only get a text or two max after we say goodbye at the end of each day, and have not heard from her all weekend. I hope this forms part of the XiSt master plan of exposing her to XiSt, withdrawing from her and let it work in background.

Will continue two sprays next week. Seriously considering getting the oil when I get paid.
09-27-2015 3:46 AM
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

10-04-2015 5:54 AM

An update for the week with the girl I am trying to get back with. Some of things we have been doing this week we have not done since we have been together, like the way we look at each other, or talk with each other. She is happy when I touch her, and she is touching me more whenever the chance allows. She is very strong mentally (is this a problem? but that is a reason why I like her in the first place), and I can feel she pulls back when she gets too close. I believe Xist is working slowly on her, and I feel that Xist is very slow working but I feel it is working. I don't mind that it works slow, so long as it works.

However, one day this last week I accidentally used 3 sprays. Actually, I started with one spray to right side of neck, one to wrist (as a change) then changed my mind and thought I should continue with side of neck as that has been working, so I sprayed another to left side of neck. I did not wash off immediately to see if there is any self-effect at higher dose (I did not notice any) but before I got the chance to go wash off from my wrist she came into the office and I could not excuse myself. We started off chatting quite well but within a few minutes she started getting a little agitated, almost annoyed with me. Quickly I went to wash off, and when I returned she was back to normal.

So it will be two sprays for me from now on.

Now, I am in a spot of uncertainty (among many recently). I have ordered Xist oil (unscented), waiting for it to arrive. When the oil arrives, which is more concentrated than the spray I believe, how many drops should I use given the experience above? Will two drops be too much?
10-04-2015 5:54 AM
Thanks given by eibmoz
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 756
Thanks received:
1535 thanks in 698 posts

10-04-2015 6:46 AM

(10-04-2015 5:54 AM)sunnyday Wrote:  Will two drops be too much?

I don't think so. I've used 3 drops before to great effect, though going past 3 did not provide any extra benefit the one time I tried it.

2 drops should work well for you.

My Journal
10-04-2015 6:46 AM
Thanks given by sunnyday
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

10-04-2015 8:24 AM

(10-04-2015 6:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  I don't think so. I've used 3 drops before to great effect, though going past 3 did not provide any extra benefit the one time I tried it.

2 drops should work well for you.

Thanks! I can't wait for the oil to arrive to test it out.
10-04-2015 8:24 AM

sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

10-10-2015 4:42 AM

Xist oil, unscented, arrived and I have been using for two days, two drops one to each side of neck. I think she sensed the change because in the first 20-30 minutes when I see her each time she will pull back slightly everytime I stand close or simply get closer. She is still communicative just pulls back a little physically. After that, she is back to normal. Has anyone noticed this effect when switching from spray to oil?

Apart from this, I have not noticed anything different between the spray and the oil, but I guess this is an indicator of a difference. Will continue with the oil next week.

On a side issue, we have a client, very good looking Spanish, 25 year old female. 9/10 if I have to rate her. She has been coming to our office once a week the past three weeks (I have been wearing Xist daily already). Yesterday was the first time I dealt with her. I see some hair play and her face flushes after about 20 minutes sitting 1 or 2 feet I front of me. I don't have a baseline to compare with, so can't say for certain it's down to Xist.

One other thing, and I didn't even remember ordering, Imprint arrived. I guess that will stay shelved for now as I continue with Xist oil. I really must stop myself buying any more. Unless I should combine Xist with Imprint? No, I'll continue solo I think.
10-10-2015 4:42 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1008 thanks in 429 posts

10-10-2015 7:34 PM

Hey dude, did you apply a cover scent with your unscented xist? With my mones scented/unscented I always use a cover to help with diffusion.

The Dude abides...
10-10-2015 7:34 PM
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

10-11-2015 5:50 AM

(10-10-2015 7:34 PM)andromun Wrote:  Hey dude, did you apply a cover scent with your unscented xist? With my mones scented/unscented I always use a cover to help with diffusion.

Now you got me thinking. No, I have not used a cover on the same app points as the mones. I have been applying a cologne to chest and back of neck. I'll try.

Should I apply the cover scent first, let it dry and then the oil or the oil first then a spray of cologne over?

Another thing, I need advice, am I applying the oil the right way - I put a drop on my finger then spread it on neck.

Thanks!
10-11-2015 5:50 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1991
Thanks received:
2381 thanks in 1328 posts

10-11-2015 6:20 AM

Oil first, then spray. Applying a spray first will slow diffusion noticeably.
10-11-2015 6:20 AM
Thanks given by sunnyday, whisper

sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

10-11-2015 7:23 AM

(10-11-2015 6:20 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Oil first, then spray. Applying a spray first will slow diffusion noticeably.

Thanks! I'll try this and report back end of the week. Unless something extraordinary happens.
10-11-2015 7:23 AM

Share This Thread