Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XiST dosage and exposure
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1346
Thanks received:
749 thanks in 379 posts

RE: XiST dosage and exposure
09-11-2015 10:11 AM

MMM is amazing at compiling and organizing reviews! I'd rep if i got enough, but I guess I can thank you for now!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
09-11-2015 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 756
Thanks received:
1535 thanks in 698 posts

09-11-2015 2:47 PM

Hey, MMM, how about some credit for the last comment that you listed? That was definitely ME!

My Journal
09-11-2015 2:47 PM
Thanks given by MMM
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 426
Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

09-11-2015 2:50 PM

A quick update. Two sprays XiST solo is better. She is less aggressive and mean. Nicer person, more relaxed, more open in conversations. Thanks for the good advice.
09-11-2015 2:50 PM
Thanks given by MMM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4432
Thanks received:
2413 thanks in 1148 posts

09-11-2015 4:02 PM

(09-11-2015 2:47 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Hey, MMM, how about some credit for the last comment that you listed? That was definitely ME!

Sorry, Boss! For some reason, I forgot to put your name at the bottom as the poster, and couldn't remember who when I shared. Scout

Two drops of Xist oil is definitely stronger than Xist spray. I don't even get the same effect at 3 sprays as I do 2 drops of oil. I've even gone 3 drops oil, solo, and my hot female friend is preening for me (even with her boyfriend present). Love that stuff.

Xist oil with A-1 the only time I've used it was definitely awesome. Looking forward to it again!

Added 1 drop of A-1 to 3 drops of Xist oil last night - had my target ALL EYES, including Ms. Winky, on ME. See my posts in Xist Combinations thread over on the XS thread for more insight! Great stuff, this A-1!

I'm using pure Xist around a girl I've known for 5 years right now, and the body language has been outta sight. Total reset affect. Where I was a friend before, I'm now an object of desire. It helps to have a decent amount of exposure time. I've been lucky enough to get a few hours a day the past week.

Ok, so I'm one of those guys who seemingly can't just wear one product and say, "Let's see what happens." Well, I learned my lesson last night.

I wore Xist, and Xist alone. First time ever. 3 drops of oil.

Holy shit.

My "target" from movie night last week was over with her BF. He was in beta mode, and I was the object of desire. She laid out on my couch, pointing the soles of her feet toward me. Then, she put her hands behind her head and puffed her chest out. And kept it out. She negged her BF right in front of the whole group while complimenting me. She would initiate convo with me, and stare so damn deep into my eyes *I* was breaking eye contact first - that's weird for me! This is some potent stuff on its own, and I mistakenly overlooked that fact.

Perhaps it's the multiple exposures mixed with other mones from before? I don't know, but I'm stickin' with Xist solo for now! [b](RTBOSS)[/b]

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-11-2015 4:02 PM
Thanks given by RTBoss, LoveInSpain, XyzN
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

09-18-2015 12:46 AM

Nothing to report as I have had to travel in place of a sick colleague. Bad timing. Day before I left she asked me not to go. She has not said this to me in a long time. Another result, I guess. Minimal communication from her since I've been away. Nothing special or unexpected. I hope XiSt is still working on her even when I'm not near her and she continues to think of me. Is this possible?

I took the chance of being away to learn more about pheromones, and try out my collection, except XiSt, and will write about this in a new thread.
09-18-2015 12:46 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 925
Thanks received:
647 thanks in 333 posts

09-18-2015 5:20 AM

I have interpreted from the reports on the forum that xist is mainly driven when there is distance between you and a person exposed. That's when the best hits happen.
09-18-2015 5:20 AM
Thanks given by sunnyday
MaKiMaKi13
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

09-18-2015 2:44 PM

(09-18-2015 12:46 AM)sunnyday Wrote:  Nothing to report as I have had to travel in place of a sick colleague. Bad timing. Day before I left she asked me not to go. She has not said this to me in a long time. Another result, I guess. Minimal communication from her since I've been away. Nothing special or unexpected. I hope XiSt is still working on her even when I'm not near her and she continues to think of me. Is this possible?

I took the chance of being away to learn more about pheromones, and try out my collection, except XiSt, and will write about this in a new thread.

In my experience both NA and Xist continue work on women when you are away from them. It's more a psychological effect and due to thought investment. They'll continue to think about you more and more, fantasize etc. which eventually leads to more texts, calls, sex, etc.
09-18-2015 2:44 PM
Thanks given by sunnyday

sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

09-19-2015 12:22 AM

(09-18-2015 5:20 AM)Spars Wrote:  I have interpreted from the reports on the forum that xist is mainly driven when there is distance between you and a person exposed. That's when the best hits happen.

Thanks! Looks like the distance away is good after all!
(09-18-2015 2:44 PM)MaKiMaKi13 Wrote:  In my experience both NA and Xist continue work on women when you are away from them. It's more a psychological effect and due to thought investment. They'll continue to think about you more and more, fantasize etc. which eventually leads to more texts, calls, sex, etc.

Thanks! Sounds good, something for me to look forward to.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2015 12:24 AM by sunnyday.)
09-19-2015 12:22 AM
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

09-23-2015 2:56 AM

Just a quick update. I've been back at work, first day she sees me, no special reaction, but looks happy to see me back. One surprising thing though, on my first day back, her mum wanted to give her a ride home after work but she chose to take the bus with me so we can chat. Since our breakdown she never turned down a ride from her mum. I look at this optimistically.

Not sure what dosage of Xist to use as have been away over a week so decided to start with 1 spray again, to side of next. We talk a lot when we can as it has been busy for both of us.

Any ideas? Keep to 1 or increase to 2 now or wait until I have exposed her to 1 spray for a little longer?
09-23-2015 2:56 AM
MaKiMaKi13
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

09-23-2015 6:48 AM

(09-23-2015 2:56 AM)sunnyday Wrote:  Just a quick update. I've been back at work, first day she sees me, no special reaction, but looks happy to see me back. One surprising thing though, on my first day back, her mum wanted to give her a ride home after work but she chose to take the bus with me so we can chat. Since our breakdown she never turned down a ride from her mum. I look at this optimistically.

Not sure what dosage of Xist to use as have been away over a week so decided to start with 1 spray again, to side of next. We talk a lot when we can as it has been busy for both of us.

Any ideas? Keep to 1 or increase to 2 now or wait until I have exposed her to 1 spray for a little longer?

I think that you used 2 sprays before you left before your trip? If so I would just re-up it to that amount.

Also for future reference i'd consider checking out the Xist oil it kicks the sprays ass.
09-23-2015 6:48 AM

Share This Thread