Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XiST dosage and exposure
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 50 posts

RE: XiST dosage and exposure
10-11-2015 3:34 PM

So I've been using xist spray, 1 spray to each side of the neck, for almost 2 weeks daily now. I have noticed very little using just Xist, though I do work in a coffee shop. Would the strong aromas in a coffee shop mess with the effectiveness of mones? I guess I need to move up to 3 sprays, but man is that an expensive blend at that dose, I can't imagine how it would be worth it. Should I try the oil?

So I have noticed next to nothing with Xist. Combined with New Pheromone Additive I noticed a latina girl I work with making unusually attracted body language toward another co-worker, perhaps she assigned my signature to him? It was quite out of character for her, her jaw was dropped and smiling at him as he had his back turned after saying he would "break his legs" about her ex boyfriend who is messing with her.

Now the special part is what has happened using Xist + Cohesion. Holy crap cohesion is some powerful stuff. My ex girlfriend wanted to mess around after exposure, even though she had been cold as ice. She mumbled something like "can't be getting my head all jumbled, I need to focus on me." But then did it anyway. Sitting next to my good friend's wife, she was leaning close to me, putting her leg out in front of me, and pointing her toe at me. It was bizarre. At one point she even brushed my leg with hers, very unusual behavior! Then she would go hug and cuddle with her husband, cute! She has also been overall more touchy every time I've worn cohesion around her.

My Journal
10-11-2015 3:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, MMM, Ekscentra
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4432
Thanks received:
2413 thanks in 1148 posts

10-11-2015 6:18 PM

(10-11-2015 3:34 PM)Phyros Wrote:  So I've been using xist spray, 1 spray to each side of the neck, for almost 2 weeks daily now. I have noticed very little using just Xist, though I do work in a coffee shop. Would the strong aromas in a coffee shop mess with the effectiveness of mones? I guess I need to move up to 3 sprays, but man is that an expensive blend at that dose, I can't imagine how it would be worth it. Should I try the oil?

So I have noticed next to nothing with Xist. Combined with New Pheromone Additive I noticed a latina girl I work with making unusually attracted body language toward another co-worker, perhaps she assigned my signature to him? It was quite out of character for her, her jaw was dropped and smiling at him as he had his back turned after saying he would "break his legs" about her ex boyfriend who is messing with her.

Now the special part is what has happened using Xist + Cohesion. Holy crap cohesion is some powerful stuff. My ex girlfriend wanted to mess around after exposure, even though she had been cold as ice. She mumbled something like "can't be getting my head all jumbled, I need to focus on me." But then did it anyway. Sitting next to my good friend's wife, she was leaning close to me, putting her leg out in front of me, and pointing her toe at me. It was bizarre. At one point she even brushed my leg with hers, very unusual behavior! Then she would go hug and cuddle with her husband, cute! She has also been overall more touchy every time I've worn cohesion around her.

Ratios, and all ages involved, P?

Thanks! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 6:18 PM by MMM.)
10-11-2015 6:18 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1991
Thanks received:
2381 thanks in 1328 posts

10-11-2015 7:21 PM

So you've noticed little or no additional effects adding XiSt to Cohesion as opposed to Cohesion on its own? It could be that your body chemistry is acting similarly to my own and XiSt just isn't doing much for you. You could go the oil route for its increased value, or you could opt to test ETFZ which a few of us have found to be a better substitute for XiSt.

As for testing 3 sprays? Sure, but you may find that you crash easily at that dose - I certainly do.
10-11-2015 7:21 PM

Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 50 posts

10-11-2015 7:44 PM

(10-11-2015 6:18 PM)MMM Wrote:  Ratios, and all ages involved, P?

Thanks! Hi

I have applied Xist the same way since it arrived. Two sprays, one to each side of the neck. I have mixed it with Cohesion and New Pheromone Additive.

My ex-GF in the first example is 25. My friends wife is also 25 I think.

Cohesion was always 2 sprays from a sample vial, one to each wrist. I believe that is the equivalent of 1 spray, which is pretty crazy now that I think about it. Each time I have gotten a loving, connected, sometimes borderline blissful feeling. I applied Cohesion once to the front of my neck and this feeling was intensified, I started playing with my cat which I rarely do (sorry buddy!) and listening to Gunship was awesome.

I should also mention in both cases where Cohesion had an intense effect I was in close proximity to my targets, and in the first example with my ex-gf I put my wrist (where the cohesion was) right near her face right before she pulled me in to spoon her and we started messing around, an immediate response. In the second example with my friend's wife I was sitting 2 feet away as she leaned toward me.
(10-11-2015 7:21 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  So you've noticed little or no additional effects adding XiSt to Cohesion as opposed to Cohesion on its own? It could be that your body chemistry is acting similarly to my own and XiSt just isn't doing much for you. You could go the oil route for its increased value, or you could opt to test ETFZ which a few of us have found to be a better substitute for XiSt.

As for testing 3 sprays? Sure, but you may find that you crash easily at that dose - I certainly do.

I have not tried Cohesion on its own yet. I know I'm breaking the golden rule here, but I have been excited as it's my first round of mones. I am almost positive the effects would be very similar if Cohesion was alone. I have read your other posts on this subject and am considering some ETFZ. Do you think GoA will be comparable to Cohesion? Because I ordered some.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 7:47 PM by Phyros.)
10-11-2015 7:44 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1991
Thanks received:
2381 thanks in 1328 posts

10-11-2015 7:56 PM

Do I think GoA will be comparable to Cohesion? Well, I haven't used both. Someone like RTBoss can give you a better answer.

My impression is that, beyond both being Androstadienone -based mixes, there aren't many similarities. Both mixes have attempted to buffer the depression caused by straight Androstadienone at the cost of effectiveness. So long as you're not highly sensitive to Androstadienone (and you're not if you're getting positive self-effects from Cohesion), both of these mixes should work fine for you. Cohesion seems more straightforward in its composition, with GoA having more of an added social side.
10-11-2015 7:56 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 756
Thanks received:
1535 thanks in 698 posts

10-12-2015 7:47 AM

(10-11-2015 7:44 PM)Phyros Wrote:  Do you think GoA will be comparable to Cohesion? Because I ordered some.

While I have cohesion, I haven't worn it solo around anyone but my wife. It makes her calm, happy, and tolerant to my sometimes uppity personality haha.

GoA is similar in that it makes her super tolerant and upbeat. But, tbh, both need more testing before I could compare them fairly. I don't give comfort products that much of a chance, as much as I should, b/c I like watching women squirm lol.

My Journal
10-12-2015 7:47 AM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 274
Thanks received:
474 thanks in 195 posts

10-12-2015 9:02 AM

From my experience, save the Androstadienone until after you're exclusive with your girl/target. When it comes to being seen as a lover/potential boyfriend, comfort can be the enemy of sexual tension.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
10-12-2015 9:02 AM
Thanks given by boyscout73

sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 426
Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

10-13-2015 3:42 AM

Xist oil needs a cover scent, for me anyway. My usual two drops one on either side of neck but forgotten to use a cover, the third continuous occasion. Not only was she annoyed with me in the first 20-30 minutes of first meeting as in the past since I started using oil, she was agitated enough to shout a few times and would not let me get close to her. I had to mkde sure to stay away as much as possible to avoid further 'conflict'.

I think three continuous occasions are enough of a sign that I need to cover the oil. Either that or the oil is not agreeing with me.
10-13-2015 3:42 AM
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 426
Thanks received:
294 thanks in 157 posts

10-15-2015 4:04 PM

My continuing Xist oil experience (very limited)... Two drops one on either side of neck followed by a spray or two of cologne to cover. For the past two days.

She is less angry/agitated at first meeting. Which is great. But she does not allow me to get close as much as when I was using the spray, and there is much less touching. She also takes much longer to become chatty than when I was using the spray, but she does get chatty maybe a couple of hours later. Although I can sense some frustration or holding back.

I am just confused, or maybe am thinking too much. Here's my thoughts, well, maybe my speculations, and so I really appreciate some advice.

1) I think the oil is affecting her in a different way to the spray, I feel she is thinking more, hence the time it takes for her to be more relaxed, but as she still allows some touching and when she does talk it sometimes feel like old times, we are still heading in the right direction. Anyone had the same feeling/experience?

2) Two drops is too much for me which is why early in the day things are not that good and improves when the oil wears off a little. But then again, when I did not use a cover, she did get angry with me a few time. So using a cover with two drops was better. I think I will try one drop tomorrow. And maybe add another drop a few hours later?

3) My other thought is that the weather has been getting colder and the oil is not diffusing as well as the spray, even with the cover. So, if one drop does not show any good effect, I'll switch back to the spray next week. No improvement in weather.

4) Of course, I am thinking too much unnecessarily, and two drops is actually the right dosage in which case will I be in trouble for reducing to one? I guess the only way to find out is to test it?

Any advice? Thanks.
10-15-2015 4:04 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 554
Thanks received:
1104 thanks in 546 posts

10-15-2015 4:39 PM

(10-15-2015 4:04 PM)sunnyday Wrote:  4) Of course, I am thinking too much unnecessarily, and two drops is actually the right dosage in which case will I be in trouble for reducing to one? I guess the only way to find out is to test it?

Any advice? Thanks.

You're not thinking too much, but it's too early to draw conclusions on one test. If you go to a chili contest and taste one bowl of chili, it doesn't matter how much you speculate, you'll never be able to decide whether that's the best chili. The more you test, the more obvious things will be.
10-15-2015 4:39 PM
Thanks given by sunnyday

Share This Thread