Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Women are "EASY"...
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Women are "EASY"...
01-19-2016 10:33 AM

Just things to keep in mind guys, and have given me success with women...

I do flirt. You know why? Because women are sexual creatures! My girlfriend comes home one day, pulls my dick out and gives me head on the bed. She tells me, "I was thinking about doing that on the way home". They Do think about sex a lot as well. I don't care how much they try to hide, deny, gloss over it.

The women who walk down the street, in the sexy tight attire, and gets upset because you are complimenting??.. She's not REALLY upset folks... She's just trying to seem respectable to the public. Women LOVE attention! Period. They love to be acknowledged. It's important you realize this!

Now, with that in mind, here we go...

Women love to dress nice, smell nice, and look pretty and well groomed.
From hair, nails shoes, perfume, lipstick,outfit, purse...

If a woman is wearing a very expensive purse, let's say Louie Vuitton, she is MORE than happy that you've acknowledged it!
If she has her nails done, she's MORE than happy you've acknowledged it!

Same thing with hair, outfit, etc.. When I compliment them on this, they are so happy, that they'll tell me ALL about it... And watch how she looks at you the next time she sees you.

Complimenting is an easy way of opening, and getting women to think about you. Another is also observing, and finding something you and her have in common...

Examples...

One time, I was standing in line behind a young woman ordering from a smoothie/snack bar. She ordered with her smoothie, the Belgian waffle (very delicious)... Which just happens to be what I'm ordering. So I opened her about it, told her I am hooked on those, as she tells me the same, and we had a little brief conversation. So we get our waffles at the same time as SHE (just a customer like as I) hands my bag to me... How nice of her. Lol

One time, on the train, a lady sitting next to me is playing a game on her phone (this is too easy, as I do this myself) so I opened her about it, as I jokingly said to her while she was playing, "the pressure is on!, now you've got an audience"! She smiles, laughs, and tells me all about the game! I loved to watch how indeed she was a little nervous under pressure, as I gave her my undivided attention, and she laughed as she admitted, " you're making me mess up!"

Smiling, teasing and joking are great ways to open random women. Never be too serious! Women love FUN. You don't have to be a comedian to make women laugh. You can just be sarcastic and silly! Tease... Women love a little tease.
Teasing is one of the single most things that can arouse a woman WITHOUT pheromones.

Never come off as desperate. Treat women like just that... Another woman. This will help you invade a hot chick's space and talk about any random thing, and not seem like the usual guy who's blatantly trying to hit on her everyday.
Yes, you ARE trying to hit on her, but the way you came across, totally throws her off guard, and now you're having a nice decent conversation with her, got her name, and eventually, potentially, her number.

Cheers my friends!
Dirol

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-19-2016 10:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

RE: Women are "EASY"...
01-19-2016 10:47 AM

Good advice and definitely very close to my personal style.

I also like to do things that would be considered "flirting" but with everyone. If a little boy is in my way, I might say, "Excuse me, young sir." (People love respect and it's a great way to flirt) Or I might ask an old lady to make me cookies or do something nice for me, even try to butter her up or compliment her. Everyone knows it's not sexual, but it's just fun. If I would do the same thing to a hot girl, they assume that I'm creeping on her, but I'm outcome independent or at least externally I present myself that way. But women are attracted to guys that are friendly, outgoing, and form connections easily and in a healthy way. I've had lots of girls call me a flirt or pretend that they hate me about this quality of mine, but they are the ones that get into bed with me, ironically.

One thing I would disagree with is about women liking compliments from strangers even if they protest. In my experience, some women do abhor the attention they get if it's inappropriate, invasive, abusive, or objectifying. Nevertheless, good advice is to RISK BEING CREEPY. You will never get anywhere being the nice guy 100% of the time. If you want to land a woman, you have to take a risk that she will find you disgusting, creepy, or a jerk. You just do it anyway, because hey, she might like it and want to go out with you. Mones help here.

Women like to present themselves as being above you and very important, but NEVER TRUST A WOMAN. Especially if she is trying to give you advice on how to get women. It's not that they're lying, they just don't understand what they're doing because they act on feelings, not on reason. This may sound misogynistic and maybe it is, but try it out and see for yourself.
01-19-2016 10:47 AM
Starzjk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-19-2016 12:18 PM

Good post! Do you think women like being checked out? Like there was a hot girl at my gym and she was doing stretches that required her to bend over but I was walking towards her because the exit was there, but as soon as I was close she moved to a different area, now my question is do they hate being checked out or do they move out of the way because it "looks" bad that she was bent over while I was walking towards the exit and was close to her
01-19-2016 12:18 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-19-2016 12:49 PM

Vnice,

What are your thoughts on complimenting, with respect to women who are specifically 8's, 9's and 10's? Many dating coaches say to be very careful complimenting these women period as they hear compliments 1000x year...you're only feeding her ego. And eventually they see you as "just another guy wanting to get into their panties".... In fact some say a neg is in order during the opening.

I do understand the importance of flirting with 9's and 10's... as well as presenting oneself as a good conversationalist with status.

Wrt compliments, you did make a good point: don't compliment on looks but rather something she's carrying, handbag, scarf, earrings ,etc.

BTW my points above don't apply to 6's and 7's or even lower. Chances are they don't get complimented as much as would very much be thrilled by compliments. One can't really neg an ugly woman... It would only kill her already low self esteem.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2016 1:01 PM by dsouza.)
01-19-2016 12:49 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-19-2016 1:32 PM

@V-nice---very nice PUA article!

(01-19-2016 12:49 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Vnice,

What are your thoughts on complimenting, with respect to women who are specifically 9's and 10's? Many dating coaches say to be very careful complimenting these women period as they hear compliments 1000x year... And eventually they see you as "just another guy wanting to get into their panties".... In fact some say a neg is in order during the opening.

How you handle a 9 or 10 is a matter of personal style. How a PUA handles any woman is a matter of the style that they have developed.

9's and 10's are an entirely different breed of animal. Like you said they need to be treated with kid gloves. Most PUG's will recommend neg hitting them into the ground. Jerk & asshole & bad boy styles recommend continual relentless negs. However the negs fit into their entire personal style. A 9 or 10 girl will say "I'm a model." The jerk will reply "What kind of model? A hand model?" This creates an automatic pause because it is not the run of the mill reply to her "I'm a model." statement.

The good guy/great guy reply to "I'm a model" might be "That's nice." this kind of reply is stunning also because it also applies no importance to her "I'm a model" statement.

9's and 10's are generally not easy to deal with. As a little homework project when you are out and about see how many 9 and 10 women are with guys who are 6's, 7's and 8's...
01-19-2016 1:32 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-19-2016 1:42 PM

(01-19-2016 12:49 PM)dsouza Wrote:  What are your thoughts on complimenting, with respect to women who are specifically 8's, 9's and 10's? Many dating coaches say to be very careful complimenting these women period as they hear compliments 1000x year...you're only feeding her ego. And eventually they see you as "just another guy wanting to get into their panties".... In fact some say a neg is in order during the opening.

In nightclubs I will walk up to the hottest girls and say "You wouldn't get upset if I told you you were gorgeous, would you?" At least 9 out of 10 would say "no". I would then say "You are Gorgeous" and WALK AWAY. Then 10 or 15 minutes later I'd go back over and start talking to them.

The other one that almost always works for me is to walk up to a girl who's not smiling and say either "I bet if you tried really hard you could smile" or You're to pretty not to smile" that almost always elicits a smile, then I'd say his I'm Mark, what's your name? Then after they tell me I tell them to try to keep the smile because it brightens their face, then I WALK AWAY! Then 10 or 15 minutes later.......Well, you gt the idea.

Why do these work? I think it's because when I first walk up their defense go on full alert, then when I throw a lame pickup line at them they raise their bitch shields even higher, then when I just walk away it throws them off and by the second approach their curiosity is peaked.

I could be way off base, but those 2 lines have always been my best.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-19-2016 1:42 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

01-19-2016 4:03 PM

@dsouza
With "9s and 10s", I'm going to treat them as I do 5s and 7s! Doesn't have to be their looks, but rather, an accessory. I ALREADY know she looks stunning.. She ALREADY knows she looks stunning! Therefore, I'm not getting anywhere that others haven't either.

Don't be fooled... You know what 5's,7's 9's and 10's have in common? They're insecure to a certain level. Nevertheless, insecure. What you look at as a "9", there's an extremely high chance, she doesn't feel the same!... Simply put, there are too many hot women, too much competition!

Women are NEVER satisfied! They are always looking over there shoulders (maybe not literally) for a higher mountain, or greener grass! It's in the nature of a woman. So to NP17's point, the only woman I really really trust is my mom! I had to learn this.

I like how hot chicks expect to be hit on. I can see it in their demeanor. So guess what? I'm throwing a curve ball! Yes she has a very pretty face, nice tits, nice ass... Soooooo, I'll compliment her on something she's NOT expecting... earrings, toes, watch, color coordination, ie, fashion sense! FORGET about her banging body!
Understand, women put in the time and effort into these things and absolutely LOVES that someone has acknowledge it! It's almost like a reward for her efforts! She feels really good about it!

@Mark-in-dallas,
that definitely builds the intrigue! And guess what? You don't seem thirsty at all that way. We may have different techniques, but when you build intrigue, along with not coming across as thirsty/needy, it gives you an advantage. You know what's starting to happen?... She wants MORE! You didn't give her much at all (the right thing to do) it's... Almost... Like... You've TEASED her! There it is again! The magic word!

@Starzjk,
Women are insecure. Especially in the gym!
But consider this... If you are checking her out, staring, and she notices you. You may come across in her mind as creepy, and needy... Again, something you don't want to appear as, desperate! Because if you say she's hot, then other guys are probably thinking the same, and checking her out as well. Throw her a curve ball!

01-19-2016 4:03 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-19-2016 4:36 PM

(01-19-2016 4:03 PM)V-nice Wrote:  @dsouza
With "9s and 10s", I'm going to treat them as I do 5s and 7s! Doesn't have to be their looks, but rather, an accessory. I ALREADY know she looks stunning.. She ALREADY knows she looks stunning! Therefore, I'm not getting anywhere that others haven't either.

Don't be fooled... You know what 5's,7's 9's and 10's have in common? They're insecure to a certain level. Nevertheless, insecure. What you look at as a "9", there's an extremely high chance, she doesn't feel the same!... Simply put, there are too many hot women, too much competition!

Women are NEVER satisfied! They are always looking over there shoulders (maybe not literally) for a higher mountain, or greener grass! It's in the nature of a woman. So to NP17's point, the only woman I really really trust is my mom! I had to learn this.

I like how hot chicks expect to be hit on. I can see it in their demeanor. So guess what? I'm throwing a curve ball! Yes she has a very pretty face, nice tits, nice ass... Soooooo, I'll compliment her on something she's NOT expecting... earrings, toes, watch, color coordination, ie, fashion sense! FORGET about her banging body!
Understand, women put in the time and effort into these things and absolutely LOVES that someone has acknowledge it! It's almost like a reward for her efforts! She feels really good about it!

@Mark-in-dallas,
that definitely builds the intrigue! And guess what? You don't seem thirsty at all that way. We may have different techniques, but when you build intrigue, along with not coming across as thirsty/needy, it gives you an advantage. You know what's starting to happen?... She wants MORE! You didn't give her much at all (the right thing to do) it's... Almost... Like... You've TEASED her! There it is again! The magic word!

@Starzjk,
Women are insecure. Especially in the gym!
But consider this... If you are checking her out, staring, and she notices you. You may come across in her mind as creepy, and needy... Again, something you don't want to appear as, desperate! Because if you say she's hot, then other guys are probably thinking the same, and checking her out as well. Throw her a curve ball!

Very good write up Vnice... But I disagree with your statement.. "All women are insecure".. This is simply not true.

There are many confident women out there that don't needs a man's approval to be happy... I like to call them lesbians and also feminists.. However, you're right the most beautiful women are the most insecure because they are constantly being compared to other women in their industries.. Take fashion for example.. Or modelling etc... And since their career is all about looks and feminine appeal, throwing a neg about their beauty as opposed to complimenting them on it is one of the easiest ways to bring them off their pedestal!

Your approach is great and doesn't require negging but keep in mind you are not raising your status above this beautiful 9 or 10 by acting that way.. In the end the most beautiful women or any women for that matter are attracted to men whose status is above theirs.. Unless one is an extremely good looking 9 or 10 himself like Paradox stated its hard to just be charming and get past their shields. Guys who are just charming have status raised in other ways.. Social circle, riches, fame, looks, etc.. You describe yourself as from the Big Apple and 5'11" inches with 6 pack so I'm sure you can get away with some things a below than average looking man can't given the exact same method of approach!

Most 9's and 10's have 9's and 10's for BF's.. Its a given.. I haven't seen even someone like an older 42 y.o Kate Moss give the man on the street who has polished game a chance to bed her Smile WHY? His status is too low for her..

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
01-19-2016 4:36 PM

blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-19-2016 5:38 PM

(01-19-2016 4:36 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Very good write up Vnice... But I disagree with your statement.. "All women are insecure".. This is simply not true.

There are many confident women out there that don't needs a man's approval to be happy... I like to call them lesbians and also feminists.. However, you're right the most beautiful women are the most insecure because they are constantly being compared to other women in their industries.. Take fashion for example.. Or modelling etc... And since their career is all about looks and feminine appeal, throwing a neg about their beauty as opposed to complimenting them on it is one of the easiest ways to bring them off their pedestal!

Your approach is great and doesn't require negging but keep in mind you are not raising your status above this beautiful 9 or 10 by acting that way.. In the end the most beautiful women or any women for that matter are attracted to men whose status is above theirs.. Unless one is an extremely good looking 9 or 10 himself like Paradox stated its hard to just be charming and get past their shields. Guys who are just charming have status raised in other ways.. Social circle, riches, fame, looks, etc.. You describe yourself as from the Big Apple and 5'11" inches with 6 pack so I'm sure you can get away with some things a below than average looking man can't given the exact same method of approach!

Most 9's and 10's have 9's and 10's for BF's.. Its a given.. I haven't seen even someone like an older 42 y.o Kate Moss give the man on the street who has polished game a chance to bed her Smile WHY? His status is too low for her..

My brother is a signed model and interacts with female models all the time. A good majority of them are insecure about one thing but they do a good job of putting up a front. The guys they usually date range in anything from starbucks baristas to pro athletes.

Actual models who are with an agency like elite, next, or ford are constantly around old rich guys trying to buy their way into their pants and at first they enjoy it but then it becomes annoying and an immediate turn off. Most will never make more than $80,000 a year and unless they get lucky and land a good contract have very unstable income.

If you go to any fashion week events you can see them by the hundreds trying to hustle and network in order to get their next gig and even when they do get paid it's not always on time or in the full amount. They do get to travel a lot but its often rushed trips in cramped apartments with other models where they don't get much free time to have fun and while they do meet a lot of high status men many of them get turned off in the way they approach and they never commit because the supply of of models is vast while the number of single wealthy men who are under 50 and looking for a relationship is very limited.

After a year or so what they miss most is a connection with somebody because they are always on the move and the guys they date are the type that strictly want them for their looks. Loneliness and depression are 2 very big issues in the modeling industry and its something that forces most people to quit.

Of course not all models are like this, some really do just want to snag a rich or famous guy and live that type of life but the vast majority of models, even the signed ones, are just normal girls going to school, working some regular job, and while they have an abundant options of dicks they don't have many people who will genuinely connect with them. Most of them end up falling in love with their gay friends or some guy they've known since high school because they are the only guys in their life who treat them like a normal person and feel like they actually care about them as a person instead of as a piece of ass.

I've been to fashion week twice with my brother, the first time I tried a314 (rev 32) and while it did get me looks and flirting it didn't close anything but phone #'s from 3 girls who all had boyfriends. All 3 were decent looking guys (based on instagram) and were either in school or working a retail job. The next time I wore glace and had lots of much longer conversations and an instant date + same day lay with a British runway model after we spent about 6 hours together. After we had sex she started crying and saying it had been 9 months since she last had sex. I asked how the fuck is that possible and she said shes way too busy and every guy she meets just wants to use her.

I still talk to her and she runs around all over the place and its very clear that shes lonely and upset with her schedule and lack of "real people" in her life. She says the happiest times are when shes dressed down and drinking cheap shitty beer and fattening food with her friends.

If any of you guys would want to date models I'd suggest looking for them when they are not done up and just going about the day. Look for the "resting bitch face', the high cheek bones, larger and curved forehead, and thin body frame. Most will still have a good sense of fashion but it will be something plain looking like converse sneakers, jeans, and a sweater. Thats when they meet their boyfriends because they know he isn't just trying to snag a 9/10 to brag to his friends or that they'll try to use money/fame in order to sleep with them. She tells me all the other girls feel the same way and when she first started a few years ago the models with more experienced told her to avoid those types of guys because its not worth it.

The lips are also a dead giveaway on most runway and swimsuit models:

I don't pretend to be some major player whos scoring models on a regular basis but women are driven by emotions and usually look for what they are lacking. You can easily game a poor/middle class girl with high status but if a girl has $10 million in the bank your $500 million isn't really going to be what seals the deal. If you read some of the blogs of attractive career women in new york city you'll see them all comment on how quickly they stopped dating wallstreeters or finance guys because they hated their attitude and only bragged about money.

Here is one such story from a woman in San Francisco who wasn't at all impressed with the status flashing of rich tech guys:

and another for seattle, again more tech guys flashing millions and women being turned off by it:

read some of the comments by women in seattle

Kezia Noble - former model says the same

I've met her and she seems very genuine about it. I went to a seminar and she had some very attractive model friends and we all went out to a club, I saw 3 cases on 2 different girls where guys tried to use their money and the girls just immediately shrugged it off. One of them ended up making out and grinding with some aussie guy and I lost track of what happened after that but it looked pretty intense...
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2016 5:51 PM by blitz.)
01-19-2016 5:38 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

01-19-2016 5:56 PM

Insecure to a certain level, is what I stated. Because they are indeed many women full of confidence and then you have many that aren't.

But it's my belief that they all are insecure to a "certain level". That comes natural with women.

This is why an alpha women can chew up and spit out mones like aqua Vitae. And not be intimidated by high none products.

Buuuuuutt.... there's STILL a level of insecurity... And you know when you'll notice it?... When you and her hook up!

It took me some years to learn, women come in different shapes, sizes, and colors... Yet, they are the same.

I respect it, but don't worry about how confident and alpha the woman is. In bed, I'm going to have her bent over, ass up, pulling her hair as she's moaning and screaming my name!

01-19-2016 5:56 PM

Share This Thread