Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Women are "EASY"...
Mesh
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

RE: Women are "EASY"...
01-20-2016 4:00 PM

Love socials. Work great for me, although I do have an abnormally high lvl of testosterone. Not sure if that makes a difference.

With women, in my experience it always comes back to confidence, status and humor. If you have those three things you're set. imo
01-20-2016 4:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1675
Thanks received:
2212 thanks in 727 posts

01-20-2016 6:27 PM

(01-20-2016 8:02 AM)Emil Wrote:  Thanks V-nice for letting us get a glimpse into how you interact with women! I easily forget that they're just silly and dirty little creatures when life gets too serious. Madonna said that girls just wanna have fun and if you put yourself in the shoes of the one providing the fun (and having fun too) there is no need to get upset. Love women and they will love you back. As long as you speak up clearly, look them square in the eye and show them that you mean business!

And in turn, we've learned some different techniques that can help approach these women and get them in the sack! Welcome any more...

I believe it was cali4ya858 with the thread, "when you get close to one, 4 or 5 come out of nowhere "

I laughed, because this is so true. There is a term for it that I can never remember." something's law"... Every time I've gotten with a new girl, now a bunch of other girls are showing up out of nowhere with huge interest! And the same thing works vice versa... All of a sudden, guys who known my girl for a few years but were afraid to approach and ask her out, as soon as I get in the picture (I have no problem cold approaching a pretty lady) they now all of a sudden have confidence and want to try THEIR luck.

But with all the techniques out there, do you see where we're getting at?
Women are "easy", without being "sleezy"!
You should never have a fear of rejection! My mindset is that every hot chick I see, I can have her if I wanted to. It wasn't always like that for me...

One time years ago, I was coming home from work and saw this beauty that worked in a gas station. I mean she was beautiful! I was kind of stuck admiring her beauty as she was doing my gas transaction. As I thought in my head, "why can't I have a girl like that?"... And then something hit me... WHY EXACTLY CAN'T I??. I made up my mind right then and there that I was gonna go ahead and try my luck. Long story short, got her name, left my number... And then later on that day... She called! She called!! (I was so beta at the time, lol) But I got the girl!

From then I said to myself, "that was easy". What was I afraid of? Shortly after, beta tendencies started to evaporate!

Play your cards right and they'll play right into your hands!

I stand to this day, with my mones & mindset, with tons of female admirers and endless opportunities... You know, those good problems.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-20-2016 6:27 PM
Thanks given by avi, Pheroman, dsouza, lunch, Emil, DssMaster
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2365
Thanks received:
2821 thanks in 1391 posts

01-30-2016 6:54 AM

Yes Vnice has made a good point about women and how he wondered why he couldn't "HAVE" a beauty back in the day.

Bottom line is if your sitting on the bench, you don't get to play.... No matter how good looking or skilled you are. Taking action is the name of the game....

Incidentally, I feel that using products that give a boost to taking action like AM, BW, AV etc will help more than vanilla methods of approaching. It's just like saying you don't have to dress nice, comb your hair, have a job.. We know these things are NOT necessary to getting off the bench, but how much more would one's confidence be if they had all kinds of advantages going for them, including using pheromones!

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 6:57 AM by dsouza.)
01-30-2016 6:54 AM
Thanks given by V-nice, LoveInSpain, Emil

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1513 thanks in 690 posts

01-30-2016 8:01 AM

Having read most of this thread:

<---- Trusts women, even though they - like me - aren't perfect.

<---- Loves women.

<---- Married to an 8/10 for 3.5 years (she'd probably kill me for not saying 10, but just tryin' to be real)

<---- Said, "I love you," to her after 4 months of dating, 7 months of interaction

<---- Wife is loyal, educated (doctoral-level degree), and brings home the bacon. I'm good with that.

I didn't game her, she didn't game me - all without pheromones, btw (it was before I found them again). I was myself, she was herself. Is our relationship perfect? Nah, work in progress - like all relationships should be. Reading that women are selfish, insecure, etc - it's no different than men. They're putting makeup on, you're making sure your haircut is great. She goes to the gym, you go to the gym. Or not.

I asked my wife one time what she saw in me (other than being physically attracted), and she said she fell in love with a "sweet man," who opened doors, bought flowers, and went out of his way to make her feel special. Love did that.

Open your minds, fellas. If you're just looking to scam women, you're probably finding some low-quality women. It took me 28 years for the right one to walk in the door, but it was worth the wait - and it's what I wanted. I had had a few one night stands, and they really didn't leave me satisfied in any way. That was me. If it works for you, cool. But if you're looking for a good long-term relationship, don't be afraid to be yourself and put your heart into it!

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
01-30-2016 8:01 AM
Thanks given by V-nice, MrNoGame, LoveInSpain, dsouza, SeekingSuccess, extraballislit, D_Darko, SuperJoy, DssMaster
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
874 thanks in 373 posts

01-30-2016 8:32 AM

You HAVE to be yourself or a relationship will NOT work.
01-30-2016 8:32 AM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain, Abba, SuperJoy
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1300
Thanks received:
362 thanks in 188 posts

01-31-2016 12:00 PM

BUll, women have never been easy for me. That´s what got me her in the first palce, I guess...

Been reading Black Dragon blog lately. I´, enjoying his advice and theway the guy sees things for the most part. Don´t know about the not ever being monogamous part... Too far form my everyday life I guess...

Anyway... anyone familiar with this guy? I´d like to hear your take on his advice, guys.
01-31-2016 12:00 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 80
Thanks received:
742 thanks in 237 posts

01-31-2016 12:30 PM

extraballislit,

I haven't read his blog in ages, but his book is well worth a read. It has a broad and more widely encompassing notion of an alpha male than you'll read in most game books/forums, and a nice workable plan on gaining freedom in your work, emotional and romantic life. The chapters on identifying your mission statement, values and goals are particulalrly well done.

He does not advocate non-monogamy in the book at least, but tells you why it work for him. It leaves the decision ultimately in your hands.

A.
01-31-2016 12:30 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 531
Thanks received:
1641 thanks in 515 posts

01-31-2016 12:43 PM

Maybe I've shared this one before...maybe I haven't.

Before Mones...

I'm on a flight for business and the flight attendant was great! So precise and her customer service was incredible...Really the best on an airline that I have ever seen. It didn't hurt that she was a 9 out of 10.

I go up to her and she immediately thinks that I want something and I say "no"....I just want to say thank you because I saw how hard you worked and how dedicated you are to your profession. Then I asked to fill out a review for her.

Think about it for a second...How many people have ever written a review (a positive one) for a flight attendant?

I wrote it and put my contact information on it and then I gave it to her and went and sat down.

Let me also say that I wasn't trying to game her...I write positive reviews and negative reviews all the time. Typically more positive than negative.

After she reads the review, she comes up to me and asks to talk...She is crying and shaking that I would write her such a great review.

She tells me about being moved from first class because a rude person hit on her and she responded...So to punish her, she believes that they put her in coach with not the strongest team to get her to leave.

All I did was listen....When it was time to land, I went back to my seat and she asked me to wait before I got off the plane....Ok.

She asked me where I was staying and what I planned to do later...Not much. Well she took me out and we had the best 3 days of any conference that I have ever attended.

Did we have sex? Yes and it was incredible!

I only mention the story to highlight that when you connect with someone and they trust you, great things can happen. I am a complimenter (if that is even a word)...I don't give compliments that I don't mean, but I find a reason, if I can, to compliment something that I like. I also crack jokes...a teasing playfulness.

Legitimate compliments, finding a way to connect with the other person, and laughter have gotten me more than my share of sex....Does that work all the time? No, but you will be VERY surprised how effective those 3 can be getting you all the sex you can handle, and then some. In Long time relationships/marriages...still working on that. Many factors and stressors impact...IMO
01-31-2016 12:43 PM
Thanks given by V-nice, NP17, eibmoz, Emil, SuperJoy, DssMaster
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2365
Thanks received:
2821 thanks in 1391 posts

01-31-2016 5:38 PM

I've tried that approach , writing up a great review for a waitress and all it did was get her expecting bigger tips, more reviews and thinking of me as a pussy for doing it. Sure she talked to me but overall she was happy she got FREE REVIEWS and tips out of this man.

That particular approach doesn't work for me. Compliments get me thrown the fuck out period. When I am direct , talk about my passions and simply ASK a woman out I'm more likely to get a yes to a date.

"Never give a woman too much value until she's earned it " -- kezia noble

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 5:43 PM by dsouza.)
01-31-2016 5:38 PM
Thanks given by NP17
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 531
Thanks received:
1641 thanks in 515 posts

01-31-2016 7:07 PM

(01-31-2016 5:38 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I've tried that approach , writing up a great review for a waitress and all it did was get her expecting bigger tips, more reviews and thinking of me as a pussy for doing it. Sure she talked to me but overall she was happy she got FREE REVIEWS and tips out of this man.

That particular approach doesn't work for me. Compliments get me thrown the fuck out period. When I am direct , talk about my passions and simply ASK a woman out I'm more likely to get a yes to a date.

"Never give a woman too much value until she's earned it " -- kezia noble

Ok...So you tried it one time and it didn't work on that waitress. Is it possible, if you did it routinely....it could work on other women?

My compliment rules...

1. I never compliment women on looks...everyone else does that. Pick something specific and go into detail based on your observations.

2. Ask them to tell you a story about whatever you are complimenting...

3. Once their body language is excited about telling you the story....be the first one to be busy and have to leave...

4. Ask for someone way to hear the rest of the story...

I too have used this on a waitress...She worked at TGIF for what it is worth.

A. Wrote up a legit review and then gave her a good tip.

B. Asked her when she was working again so that I could sit in her section.

C. On my next visit, I told her that I needed her advice. That I had written a review for someone that I found attractive, but that I didn't want to come across like I had written the review just to hit on her....

D. The entire I am telling this story, she is laughing and giddy....She says that the girl might have a boyfriend and that I should ask.

E. So I ask does she have a boyfriend...She did.

F. Fast forward just under 3 months later and I am eating (not in her section) and I get a note from her...She broke up with her boyfriend and here is her number.

G. I talk to her briefly before I left and she wants to hang out that night...She is hanging out with friends.

H. That night we kiss and touch and eventually have sex after our first real date.

The entire time that I am going in the place, I am flirting with her...I am also complimenting other women...all the time, so I'm not counting on just one to come in....I also belonged to romance novel reading groups (1 evening ever other week)...volunteered at a women's organization (4 hours per month) that helped divorced and single moms (I am a saint after all)....volunteered to help elementary school teachers (part of a work program where I got out early so we could win a service award)....My point is that any technique fails...How does it work over time is the key.

I am sure you will use what works for you...We all have our own Kung Fu....and how you work your Kung Fu is the key. Just saying.
01-31-2016 7:07 PM
Thanks given by Abba, dsouza, raikahoken, LoveInSpain, DssMaster, sixinone

Share This Thread