Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Women are "EASY"...
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2365
Thanks received:
2821 thanks in 1391 posts

RE: Women are "EASY"...
01-20-2016 7:43 AM

(01-20-2016 7:27 AM)V-nice Wrote:  Most accurate? Yet all his points mirror my points and others.

He mentioned all women are insecure... Is it accurate that you disagreed when I stated the very same thing? Lol Wink

Consistency is honorable, Mr dsouza...Scout

Good points LoveInSpain!

Hey V-nice!

I pretty much agree with what you've stated too.. I just am a little more reserved when it comes to complimenting... LoveInSpain's approach was to get a woman to qualify herself to him.. That is similar to my approach too. Flattery works for some people, for others it doesn't work as well.. To each his own I guess.....

Don't take the matter too personally.. I like your well thought out posts! You sure know how to stir up a thread VNICE!

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 7:47 AM by dsouza.)
01-20-2016 7:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1675
Thanks received:
2212 thanks in 727 posts

01-20-2016 7:51 AM

(01-20-2016 7:43 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Hey V-nice!

I pretty much agree with what you've stated too.. I just am a little more reserved when it comes to complimenting... LoveInSpain's approach was to get a woman to qualify herself to him.. That is similar to my approach too. Flattery works for some people, for others it doesn't work as well.. To each his own I guess.....

Don't take the matter too personally.. I like your well thought out posts! You sure know how to stir up a thread VNICE!

Not personal my friend. Just made me go "whuuuuuut?" lol.

And that's absolutely a great approach by the way! I think we've all got or at least getting right idea.

I love hearing everyone's views on such topic.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-20-2016 7:51 AM
Thanks given by dsouza
Emil
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 43 posts

01-20-2016 8:02 AM

Thanks V-nice for letting us get a glimpse into how you interact with women! I easily forget that they're just silly and dirty little creatures when life gets too serious. Madonna said that girls just wanna have fun and if you put yourself in the shoes of the one providing the fun (and having fun too) there is no need to get upset. Love women and they will love you back. As long as you speak up clearly, look them square in the eye and show them that you mean business!
01-20-2016 8:02 AM
Thanks given by V-nice, dsouza, avi
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 606
Thanks received:
1706 thanks in 671 posts

01-20-2016 11:19 AM

(01-20-2016 8:02 AM)Emil Wrote:  Love women and they will love you back

No, make a woman fall in love with you first and then keep her wondering if you love them back. If you love a woman and she knows you do, you're a dead man. When a woman asks, "Do you love me?", never give a straight answer. And when a woman says, "You don't love me, i know you don't", you're doing just fine! The one who cares the least has all the control.

When girls are young and pretty, they all think Mr. Perfect is coming around the corner and all they have to do is sit there and look pretty. Then when a great guy does come along, they shit test him to no end, he gets fed up or says one thing wrong or is "too nice" and boom, on to the next guy. Before they know it, Mr. PUA comes along, spits back her shit tests, they get hooked, they date for awhile, he dumps her for a better looking girl and the wheels on the bus .... before they know it, they're 40 years old, losing their looks, married to the wrong guy because, hey, they were early to mid 30's, getting older, she needs to get married to someone so she can have kids and not have her friends think she's a loser. Girls wanna have fun .... because they like playing games.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
01-20-2016 11:19 AM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain, avi, xtraspecial, Dblr619
Emil
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
116 thanks in 43 posts

01-20-2016 12:36 PM

(01-20-2016 11:19 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  No, make a woman fall in love with you first and then keep her wondering if you love them back. If you love a woman and she knows you do, you're a dead man. When a woman asks, "Do you love me?", never give a straight answer. And when a woman says, "You don't love me, i know you don't", you're doing just fine! The one who cares the least has all the control.

When girls are young and pretty, they all think Mr. Perfect is coming around the corner and all they have to do is sit there and look pretty. Then when a great guy does come along, they shit test him to no end, he gets fed up or says one thing wrong or is "too nice" and boom, on to the next guy. Before they know it, Mr. PUA comes along, spits back her shit tests, they get hooked, they date for awhile, he dumps her for a better looking girl and the wheels on the bus .... before they know it, they're 40 years old, losing their looks, married to the wrong guy because, hey, they were early to mid 30's, getting older, she needs to get married to someone so she can have kids and not have her friends think she's a loser. Girls wanna have fun .... because they like playing games.

I can sense your frustration... but if there's one thing I have learned from my own heartbreak and loss is that you accept what you can't change and do the best with what you can. Most of what you're saying might be true for many women, but it doesn't mean you need to dwell on it. You're completely in control of what aspects of women to focus on, and what I'm saying is that the stronger your frame is (PUA lingo, sorry), the more girls will fall into it. The reason that I like the original post is that it is positive and the type of frame that type of women I like are drawn to.
01-20-2016 12:36 PM

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 606
Thanks received:
1706 thanks in 671 posts

01-20-2016 12:47 PM

(01-20-2016 12:36 PM)Emil Wrote:  I can sense your frustration...

No frustration. Just explaining what I've seen over and over.
I love women, i just don't let them know that!! LOL!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
01-20-2016 12:47 PM
Emil
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
116 thanks in 43 posts

01-20-2016 1:17 PM

Ah ok, my mistake. I read too much between the lines.

It's a matter of balance also. I'm a pretty serious guy at times, so I need to remind myself to lighten up and see girls as human beings so they don't run away from me. Maybe you're just naturally more empathic and they already sense that what you're doing is coming from a good place. I naturally look out for numero uno first, and then whoever else.
01-20-2016 1:17 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
713 thanks in 311 posts

01-20-2016 2:34 PM

(01-19-2016 4:38 PM)blitz Wrote:  I wore glace and had lots of much longer conversations and an instant date + same day lay with a British runway model after we spent about 6 hours together.

WAIT! WHAT? Socials work? Who Knew? That's a typo right? You must have meant Glace +New Pheromone Additive +Turn Up The Heat +cops +Alpha 7 + the kitchen sink. Dead Horse
Sorry to go all tangent on you guys...back to the regular thread.

The Androstenone Discussion
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 2:35 PM by renny.)
01-20-2016 2:34 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1346
Thanks received:
744 thanks in 377 posts

01-20-2016 3:45 PM

(01-19-2016 9:47 AM)NP17 Wrote:  Women like to present themselves as being above you and very important, but NEVER TRUST A WOMAN. Especially if she is trying to give you advice on how to get women.

...except when they do get women. ;)Girl dance

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
01-20-2016 3:45 PM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 551
Thanks received:
1091 thanks in 544 posts