Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Women are "EASY"...
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4355
Thanks received:
2368 thanks in 1126 posts

RE: Women are "EASY"...
04-24-2016 10:03 AM

(04-24-2016 9:42 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  From personal experience, if you are playing with fire outside your warm and cosy home, you are going to get burned sooner or later.

Better to make a decision to be a free man and share your fire with whom you please or commit wholeheartedly to continual home improvements.

It is fairer for both parties that way and leads to less heartache in the end.

A.

IF ONLY ... Bomb

Boredom and Routine haunts us all. Some act. Some fantasize. And others, well, they don't really count, but normally, you'll find them on the couch with a beer in hand, outside working in the yard, spending hours waxing both cars, etc. etc. Easy choices when the fire no longer burns. CHOICES.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2016 10:09 AM by MMM.)
04-24-2016 10:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Lostdreams

DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4389
Thanks received:
200 thanks in 86 posts

11-27-2017 7:10 PM

So, I just wanted to add to this thread and keep it going as I think there's something for everyone, especially the newbies, to learn from this. I started the journey of improving myself about a year ago, I would say around the time I found this thread around the beginning of 2016.

At that time I had started using AV from LAL. Trying to learn the product and be congruent with the sig it was projecting. A few months down the road I began the AM6 module from the Subliminal Shop. Started last year around June, and did the recommended 6 month on it. I did not notice a major improvement while on it. Afterwards, I did try Real Subliminal's "Become The Alpha Male" sub, the one provided on as3's journal, and got on it right after having tried the AM6 from Subliminal Shop. I also downloaded John Alexander's book "How To Become An Alpha Male" from as3's download page, and read it during the time I was listening to Real Subliminal's Alpha Male sub. About a month on it, I started to notice a difference in myself.

It could had been the combination of both; having read the book and doing the sub as as3 recommended doing, that ended up working for me. The only thing I did not do was wear LAL's Wolf on a daily basis. Maybe that would have given me much better results. I did have to stop listening to the sessions of Real Subliminal's Alpha Male sub, because after awhile I started developing a bit too much of an IDGAF attitude towards everything. Nowadays I find myself having more confidence and courage to look at an attractive woman straight in the eyes, and not flinch when they look back and hold eye contact. In the past I couldn't hold it, and used to look away, but now I can look at them and when holding eye contact, I'll raise one of my eyebrows with a smirk on my face, to let them know that I like what I see. If they reciprocate, I'll proceed to unapologetically look them up and down, approach and complement them on something I like, whether it's the way they dress, an interesting article of clothing or accessory, or just plainly tell them I like their physical appearance.

I also read the book "Mode One" by Alan Roger Currie, and I do like that type of approach. So far I've implemented it in some of my approaches, with success. I'm still holding myself back from doing Mode One all the time on women, mostly out of fear, due to the fact that a lot of women get nervous around me when I do the direct approach. Which is why I got interested in subliminals and pheromones that can create attraction AND comfort on the women, as once a woman feels comfortable enough with me, and/or opens up to me with blatant body language invitation to approach/open them up, it's so much easier for me to number close them to set up a later date or a hook up.

With the exception of directly approaching a woman and talking about sex/letting her know that I'm just interested in her for sex. I would never say I want to just have sex with her right off the bat, unless of course I find myself in a situation where the woman is sexually agressive to start with. The one thing that the book should had taught is how important it is to establish some form of comfort first with a woman. Some would say in doing so (building comfort) is not Mode One, but I believe you can do that without having to resort to Modes 2-3 like I used to in the past.

Take Ross Jeffries as the perfect example that does that very well. He is Mode One, but instead of just being blunt and talk about sex right from the beginning, he does it in a more subtle way by playing with the woman's imagination using words/NLP to seduce the woman. You're essentially using seduction to excite her, while at the same time bypassing/disarming her anti-slut defense mechanism, by using the right combination of sub communication components (i.e. your energy, your tone of voice, your eye contact, a slight smirk, etc), together with sexually charged words. Women love it because it plays with their thinking; that things just clicked between me and her, and things "just happened" naturally, and everything progressed from there. It is basically achieving the same goal, but with a different method of delivery.

Some critics say it is wrong, that using seduction is tricking a woman into having sex with you. But the truth is, women aren't stupid, they know what is happening. Seduction is a two way street, and if a woman doesn't want to have sex with you, no amount of seduction is going to make that happen. The only way you can trick a woman into sleeping with you is getting her very drunk, and I definitely don't like that method. The first time I did seduced a woman successfully, which was early last year, I just couldn't believe just how smooth things progressed between us.

I highly recommend downloading the book by John Alexander from as3's journal, as well as Mode One by ARC. Those are good reads and good companions to the subs. Newbies should definitely read John's book first, over and over while doing the Alpha Male subs, so you can improve your confidence and up your game around women, and stop trying to rely 100% on mones to do the heavy work for you, and using them as crutches. Afterwards you can follow up with the Mode One book. Then learn some good seduction skills instead of all the PUA crap being sold online. That along with a good mone or two, and you'll be irresistible to women in general.
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2017 7:44 PM by DssMaster.)
11-27-2017 7:10 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, Saiyanprince, superkop, lucerio, pharoah mosley, TheManInTheFedora, Lostdreams, lunch
pharoah mosley
Checking out the place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

11-28-2017 11:02 AM

@dssmaster - Good advice man, thx!
11-28-2017 11:02 AM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 677
Thanks received:
711 thanks in 264 posts

11-28-2017 4:36 PM

Often, the biggest mistake we make is over-analising. Be aware of what females are made of, but don't become consumed or obsessed by the theory or hard science.
There are a dozen or so "carved in stone" rules which are pretty applicable across the board, but there are infinitely more "go with the flow non- rule situations" which we master over the years.
And regarding the topic of "tricking women", to me that's not an issue. If a gay man tried to seduce me with mones, it would not work. If a fat ugly woman with half a moustache tried, that would not work either. If a woman who had some attractive attributes tried, I would be interested but not obliged. Women react the same way when we expose them to mones. We have to be attractive to our targets, (physically, character, status, confidence, etc,) as a package and let the mones amplify. On rare occasions mones do almost all the work, but not enough to use them as your sole attribute.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-28-2017 4:36 PM
Thanks given by MacCauley, Lostdreams, TheManInTheFedora, DssMaster
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 606
Thanks received:
1706 thanks in 671 posts

11-28-2017 4:49 PM

(11-28-2017 4:36 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  If a fat ugly woman with half a moustache tried, that would not work either.

come on.... it's movember ... cut her some slack!!!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
11-28-2017 4:49 PM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain, Lostdreams, TheManInTheFedora

jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
336 thanks in 243 posts

11-28-2017 6:00 PM

Just find a women who is willing to enjoy what you have to offer(good sex).Leave those who doesn't need it, no point of spending hours entertaining,enabling bad attitude,solve their problems,running game or trying to manipulate. Always have the mindset of wanting to leave women happier than you found them . Going to a gym is better than spending trying to read all those PUA bs. It's ok to read to understand steps of approach to seduction ....but spending couple of hundred hours not worth it.

My $0.02
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 6:04 PM by jb20.)
11-28-2017 6:00 PM
Thanks given by Tezeus, Lostdreams, TheManInTheFedora, polarvoid
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 733
Thanks received:
260 thanks in 111 posts

11-28-2017 7:20 PM

(11-28-2017 6:00 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Just find a women who is willing to enjoy what you have to offer(good sex).Leave those who doesn't need it, no point of spending hours entertaining,enabling bad attitude,solve their problems,running game or trying to manipulate. Always have the mindset of wanting to leave women happier than you found them . Going to a gym is better than spending trying to read all those PUA bs. It's ok to read to understand steps of approach to seduction ....but spending couple of hundred hours not worth it.

My $0.02

Or waste time being manipulated for that matter...
for some ladies its a power trip. Let em power trip some other poor dumb sap.

Good point JB... Like you said ...improve yourself body, mind, spirit and learn some charm/seduction but at some point you just need to be yourself. Repped ya.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 7:23 PM by Lostdreams.)
11-28-2017 7:20 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, polarvoid
TheManInTheFedora
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3488
Thanks received:
617 thanks in 262 posts

11-29-2017 3:00 AM

(11-28-2017 4:49 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  come on.... it's movember ... cut her some slack!!!

RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl HAHAHHAHAHAHHHHA....thanks for the mirth.....hahahhahahhahahah...had to try hard not to unload a mouthful of coffee at my computer screen from laughter....HAHAHHAH....Spidey comes through with a gem !
11-29-2017 3:00 AM
Thanks given by Spider-mone

Share This Thread