Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Wolf
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1168
Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 487 posts

Wolf
02-25-2014 9:27 AM

Pulled the trigger on Wolf. Was impressed by the effects of the sample and am interested in trying as3's 2 month program. By the way, that book by John Alexander is awesome and I look forward to reading it again.

First of all, Wolf smells awesome. Awesome is an understatement. It would be great just as a fragrance. I've experimented with different cover scents but I enjoy when mones are already mixed in. I own 1 million by Paco but I rarely wear it because its really strong and not very "me". Wolfs fragrance suits me well.

Second, the self effects are awesome! I feel more focused and assertive, and I have more of a "why not?" attitude. I have trouble holding eye contact, which I'm working on. I like the idea of self-effects...feel awesome, live your life! Who cares if women like your choice? I'm about my goals, passions and determinations (which as you get older gentlemen, women find more attractive and detect intuitively).

Third, I'm in job hunt mode and I like having something work safe.

Wolf may not be for everybody but I think everyone should try it (scented). Looking forward to reporting some awesome results!

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
02-25-2014 9:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Chaotic, V-nice, islandguy, jzsxd9, terry0400-40, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3314 thanks in 1520 posts

RE: Wolf
03-02-2014 1:26 AM

Thanks for posting up on your initial experience with Wolf Nikki yes the self effects are just so grounding the flow is smooth and progressive Wolf sure does not beat around the bush because of indecision, i find all of the Wolf effects do not blow out easy like a candle in the wind not at all with this baby the beat just rolls on hour after hour and does not fade into obscurity.

You will have to excuse me really because i am totally gassed out on Wolf at the moment i had ran out actually used up my last few bottles including a 30 mL and have been out of Wolf for some months and received it last week again in the mail so i am stoked, here is why

Was using 3 dr Wolf in the past this was my mark and it was good i was just as happy as a pig in mud with this, well guess what ?

Well my 3 dr Wolf has now changed forever, this morning i was up and out on the road with FIVE dr Wolf applied i arrived at my market venue and Wolf yes Wolf is a Wolf in wolves clothing of this there is no doubt because today Wolf literally picked me up by the seat of my trousers and showed me what is is capable of,

if you have ever heard any good report concerning Wolf then believe me i experienced it today and more, not only did i feel remarkable also Wolf jinxed absolutely every person i interacted with, far too much to post everyone was going out of their way to please me i have been treated just a special being, its just as if the Gods had got together and created a conspiracy " blow terry's mind "

I really don't know what to think, for the last few nights ever since my W arrived just before bedtime i have been rubbing a dab onto my chin tip Anyway whatever i have learned something and i will not become complacent and try pin a label on Wolf again... sorry Wolf Big boss

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-02-2014 1:26 AM
Thanks given by jzsxd9, islandguy, FeelGoodFactor, right_mr, NikkiReloaded, JonesRE
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 487 posts

03-06-2014 4:41 PM

This is my first bottle of Wolf and I got the spray bottle. Should've gotten the roller, per as3's advice. I've read that one spray equals 6 drops?? The bottle definitely sprays violently lol.

Where do you usually apply? I have been applying to the back of my neck. You must have a dropper bottle. I probably should request that.

Anyone know how long mones last? I've had a bunch for a little over a year

03-06-2014 4:41 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
511 thanks in 171 posts

03-06-2014 5:06 PM

(03-06-2014 4:41 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  This is my first bottle of Wolf and I got the spray bottle. Should've gotten the roller, per as3's advice. I've read that one spray equals 6 drops?? The bottle definitely sprays violently lol.

Where do you usually apply? I have been applying to the back of my neck. You must have a dropper bottle. I probably should request that.

Anyone know how long mones last? I've had a bunch for a little over a year

I am a Philistine here, I love the 10ml spray bottle of Wolf. Portability and ease of use is great. If you have the 10ml atomizer, one spray is nowhere near 6 drops. It must be somewhere between 3-4 drops.

I have mones from 5 years and they still work great. Just store them in a cool place out of direct light.

Best,
Ch

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
03-06-2014 5:06 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 487 posts

03-06-2014 8:46 PM

(03-06-2014 5:06 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  I am a Philistine here, I love the 10ml spray bottle of Wolf. Portability and ease of use is great. If you have the 10ml atomizer, one spray is nowhere near 6 drops. It must be somewhere between 3-4 drops.

I have mones from 5 years and they still work great. Just store them in a cool place out of direct light.

Best,
Ch

I have a 30ml spray bottle

03-06-2014 8:46 PM
Thanks given by Chaotic

TheLaxKid
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

03-06-2014 9:24 PM

If you want to apply in different areas you should try using dabs, put the bottle to your neck or app point and turn it upside down. (But don't remove the bottle when it is upside down cause you'll lose alot of your product) Smile
03-06-2014 9:24 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
511 thanks in 171 posts

03-06-2014 11:00 PM

(03-06-2014 8:46 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  I have a 30ml spray bottle

Huh, that's bad. Big ass squirt you get from the atomizer... dabbing is a way to go.

Eventually, try getting a squeeze bulb dropper

Best,
Ch

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
03-06-2014 11:00 PM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 487 posts

03-06-2014 11:33 PM

(03-06-2014 11:00 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  Huh, that's bad. Big ass squirt you get from the atomizer... dabbing is a way to go.

Eventually, try getting a squeeze bulb dropper

Best,
Ch

Ahhh, its too much! Why would Garry put it in spray form then?

03-06-2014 11:33 PM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 69 posts

03-07-2014 12:21 AM

(03-06-2014 11:33 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Ahhh, its too much! Why would Garry put it in spray form then?

This was what I thought when I purchased my second bottle.

First time I asked for a eurodropper. Worked great at 3-4 drops for me.

Second bottle I ordered without any comments assuming that was the proper way to app as intended. Used 1 and 2 sprays a few times but havent seen anything like I have with the eurodropper. Havent done much testing with it though.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 12:21 AM by stld82.)
03-07-2014 12:21 AM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded, terry0400-40

NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 487 posts

03-07-2014 12:25 AM

I think it is overload. I had the sample and two-four dabs from the vial were perfect. I'll email him and see what he can tell me

03-07-2014 12:25 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, sushi

Share This Thread