Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Wolf
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 233
Thanks received:
706 thanks in 347 posts

RE: Wolf
02-17-2017 12:24 PM

Remember that you are the new guy at the office, and you have no power to command respect.

Wolves, stags, rams: It's always a challenge to remain the alpha of the group. If you want to be dictatorial, where no one can question your orders, you need the power to back that up. As an FNG single contributor, you are powerless.

I'm pretty sure this chick is playing crab basket games with you, trying to keep you below her in an attempt to keep herself elevated. She is the queen bee and has no reason to show you respect or defer to you. If you showed up with a pheromonal signature of leadership, she had incentive to keep you down and ensure that she retains her position of queen bee.
02-17-2017 12:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 11 posts

02-18-2017 11:04 AM

In my experience, one's position is only like 30%... if even that of the way one is perceived at work. This is not my first rodeo in this scenario. I have, if I may toot my own horn, exceptional social skills. I have always been able to climb to the top of the social workplace hierarchy within days to a few weeks of starting a new job, regardless of my position. This is true of every place I have worked as an adult, pheromones or not. It's because I quickly form strong bonds and a deep rapport with the majority of those around me; not with an agenda, I just genuinely really enjoy forming deep connections with people. And I have also tried with her, and although she sometimes reciprocates, when it comes from her, there is an heir of phoniness or emptiness to it.

This is due to her ambition; she's willing to stab anyone to climb to the top, I can see it in her eyes. I don't think Wolf has the same effect on her that is appears to have with most others I interact with at work.

Like you said, she wants to feel superior; this is accurate. At least it's not just to me (others complain about her regularly to me personally- likely the Wolf trust effect at play there.)

Maintaining an Alpha status is of course inherently challenging; others need to see you respond to challenge in order to see you as Alpha. I welcome this.

Mones can definitely help drive forming bonds (both good and bad) in the workplace; I have indeed found that Wolf super-speeded that process with every other person I work with (my immediate team is about 24 people) except for this woman.

Wolf does indeed to form the "WOW, this guy's great" factor in most people very quickly.
As other posters and I have mentioned, it does feel a bit chummy with Wolf, and maybe it's that "hokey-dokie I'm a fun chummy guy" vibe that she's picking up on the most and rejecting it.

We'll see how she responds to Bad Wolf (I should be getting it today!) next week. I'll post there with reports too!
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2017 11:06 AM by Corveus.)
02-18-2017 11:04 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan, TheManInTheFedora
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2235
Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 773 posts

02-18-2017 11:42 AM

(02-18-2017 11:04 AM)Corveus Wrote:  We'll see how she responds to Bad Wolf (I should be getting it today!) next week. I'll post there with reports too!

I'm looking forward to reading about your experience with bad wolf. Your posts are very well written and thought out. Good content.

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too.
02-18-2017 11:42 AM
Thanks given by Corveus

Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 42
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 14 posts

02-20-2017 8:38 PM

(02-14-2017 6:27 PM)Corveus Wrote:  This mix feels very much like a "let's all have a good time!" mix. It's described as having alpha qualities- I get very little of that. There is a tiny hint of an alpha self-effect, but my baseline personality is already rather commanding and present, and I don't get that vibe at all from Wolf. The hits that I have gotten in my interactions, (and they have been numerous, massive hits) have all been feel-good, great mood big hits, but I feel no one truly saw me as high-status by any stretch of the imagination... at least not in the traditional "people will stop in their tracks to listen to me" way. In fact, I actually feel a bit beta in the presence of more alpha guys wearing this mix. Very atypical and unwanted feeling for me.

If anything, Wolf makes me feel a bit... silly. That's not necessarily a bad thing; it certainly makes me and everyone around me feel good and lively. But it's a bit hard to be taken seriously with this mix, in my opinion. It feels like being the most popular guy in college; you're fun, high-energy, everyone loves you in a kind of "oh, that fun fella!" kind of way. For me there's no respect or alpha status element to it whatsoever. It is pure popular social status. I'm no novice to steering 'mones to make them work; I've mastered A314 to perfection; I have been using 'mones for seven years now, and I understand fully how they work and how they don't. This doesn't feel like a "steering" error on my part- there is a small trace of an alpha vibe hidden within this, but it's very subtle and not very effective for me personally.

That's it. That's exactly everything that I experienced when I was using it. I didn't quote the whole post here, but it's all true. There's your TRUE life advertisement for Wolf. If that was the description on LAL, I wouldn't have been dissappointed with the results. I would've bought it for different reasons. But if you're looking for a more alpha leader of the pack type of 'mone, there are stronger ones out there.

Verrrrrry interesting...
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017 8:45 PM by Muad'Dib.)
02-20-2017 8:38 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1212
Thanks received:
334 thanks in 154 posts

02-21-2017 6:36 AM

HI, I am enjoying the post.

Although I am new here, I wanted to relate an unusual experience with not just Wolf, but also an ad hoc combo that I used one night ...Wolf (4 drops) + Dirty Primitive(1 drop). I decided to try this for kicks at the supermarket as I had purchased DP. Garry was kind enough to include samples one of which was Wolf.

This was one of the weirdest outings that I had.

1) While in the bottled water aisle, I asked a worker (middle-aged guy 50s) who happened to be speaking on his cellphone if they had a certain brand in the stockroom. He immediately terminated his call and he stood at attention as if in the army. He began to profusely apologize that they were out of the product as far as he knew. I thanked him and I began to walk away. The guy proceeded to follow and he wanted to continue the conversation. He began to recommend another brand and he said that he 'swears and crosses his heart' that he wouldn't lie about the quality of the brand almost as he had been pumped with truth serum. Again, I thanked him and proceeded to walk away. Yet, this guy continued to follow me and he wanted to continue the conversation. It was as if he was dealing with a celebrity that he wanted to please. It was almost scary as he kept looking for ways to continue the conversation and he wanted to keep assisting me; I thought that I wouldn't be able to get rid of this guy because I no longer wanted to talk. Hence, I guess that this is what one would consider a respect hit in the mone world. It is important to note that in this culture (central EU) people can be helpful, but usually keep to themselves. It is also important to note that I did the initial opening; I feel that if I didn't approach this guy with a question...he may have been hit with the mones, but he wouldn't bother me.

2)Middle aged woman cashier (this one had me laughing)...at the checkout, I seemed to be the lone customer and this lady's face turned beet red and she also got into motor mouth mode suddenly. She proceeded to talk to me in a fast paced voice and she implored me to 'save her' by being her last customer. She asked me whether I could immediately pull the barrier tape to signify that her station is closed....but in 3 minutes, 'not yet' as she wanted to finish work. I complied. However, some guy immediately lined up so her plan would not succeed. She proceeded to thank me anyway and she started with a plethora of compliments on my handsome looks and my curious sexy accent (I am American). This was also while she was shifting in her chair crossing her legs nervously....Hahhahahhahahah!
In this instance, I can only guess that the mones hit her and though it can be hypothetical...she was getting wet. In this instance, it is important to note that I didn't open her...rather she started with the sudden chatter/compliments.

Since this is a discussion about Wolf, I thought that I would share this humorous experience. My guess is that Wolf got more teeth because of the Androstenone from DP as well as a player/social proofing from the cops. I have to try this a little more but I only have a small sample tube of Wolf. For now, my finances are too limited to buy a full bottle. However, I will report any unusual experiences from Wolf only and any combos.
Regards to All!
02-21-2017 6:36 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, RussianWolf, Corveus, RedEyes, amp11220
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

Thanks received:
38 thanks in 11 posts

02-21-2017 12:09 PM

Hah, awesome report, TheManInTheFedora- very interesting results! I had heard before that -none can steer the effects of Wolf into more of a respect-centered direction; I guess that was correct. I think this is the first time I've read DP being used with Wolf, though I'm sure someone has to have tried it before.

@Muad'Dib- Yeah, I had read up a bit on Wolf before buying it, and the general consensus seemed to be that it was a social+status mix. I suppose I misinterpreted "status" as having more of a leadership feel to it, which, obviously isn't the case. That's not to say that Wolf isn't fantastic- it is. The more I use it, the more I like it. It just is different from what I was looking for. Still waiting on Bad Wolf to arrive (I guess the holiday slowed it up). Tracking says it will come today! I'm debating whether or not to try it at work tomorrow, haha.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2017 12:12 PM by Corveus.)
02-21-2017 12:09 PM
amp11220
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 23 posts

02-21-2017 11:10 PM

(02-21-2017 6:36 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  HI, I am enjoying the post.

Although I am new here, I wanted to relate an unusual experience with not just Wolf, but also an ad hoc combo that I used one night ...Wolf (4 drops) + Dirty Primitive(1 drop). I decided to try this for kicks at the supermarket as I had purchased DP. Garry was kind enough to include samples one of which was Wolf.

This was one of the weirdest outings that I had.

1) While in the bottled water aisle, I asked a worker (middle-aged guy 50s) who happened to be speaking on his cellphone if they had a certain brand in the stockroom. He immediately terminated his call and he stood at attention as if in the army. He began to profusely apologize that they were out of the product as far as he knew. I thanked him and I began to walk away. The guy proceeded to follow and he wanted to continue the conversation. He began to recommend another brand and he said that he 'swears and crosses his heart' that he wouldn't lie about the quality of the brand almost as he had been pumped with truth serum. Again, I thanked him and proceeded to walk away. Yet, this guy continued to follow me and he wanted to continue the conversation. It was as if he was dealing with a celebrity that he wanted to please. It was almost scary as he kept looking for ways to continue the conversation and he wanted to keep assisting me; I thought that I wouldn't be able to get rid of this guy because I no longer wanted to talk. Hence, I guess that this is what one would consider a respect hit in the mone world. It is important to note that in this culture (central EU) people can be helpful, but usually keep to themselves. It is also important to note that I did the initial opening; I feel that if I didn't approach this guy with a question...he may have been hit with the mones, but he wouldn't bother me.

2)Middle aged woman cashier (this one had me laughing)...at the checkout, I seemed to be the lone customer and this lady's face turned beet red and she also got into motor mouth mode suddenly. She proceeded to talk to me in a fast paced voice and she implored me to 'save her' by being her last customer. She asked me whether I could immediately pull the barrier tape to signify that her station is closed....but in 3 minutes, 'not yet' as she wanted to finish work. I complied. However, some guy immediately lined up so her plan would not succeed. She proceeded to thank me anyway and she started with a plethora of compliments on my handsome looks and my curious sexy accent (I am American). This was also while she was shifting in her chair crossing her legs nervously....Hahhahahhahahah!
In this instance, I can only guess that the mones hit her and though it can be hypothetical...she was getting wet. In this instance, it is important to note that I didn't open her...rather she started with the sudden chatter/compliments.

Since this is a discussion about Wolf, I thought that I would share this humorous experience. My guess is that Wolf got more teeth because of the Androstenone from DP as well as a player/social proofing from the cops. I have to try this a little more but I only have a small sample tube of Wolf. For now, my finances are too limited to buy a full bottle. However, I will report any unusual experiences from Wolf only and any combos.
Regards to All!

Wolf and DP have worked wonders for me.
02-21-2017 11:10 PM

TheManInTheFedora
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1212
Thanks received:
334 thanks in 154 posts

02-22-2017 6:51 AM

@amp11220

Please elaborate if possible your experiences with the combo of Wolf + DP...also please if possible, list dosages.
02-22-2017 6:51 AM
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

Thanks received:
38 thanks in 11 posts

02-22-2017 4:49 PM

Update:

Usual 8 bulb drops before work today (this has been what I've been running with for the past two weeks M-F):
2 to each index finger, rubbed behind ears and under nose, 2 to the wrist, rubbed wrists together, 2 to the back of neck directly.

Earlier I mentioned that the self-effects seem to clash with my baseline personality when it comes to establishing a leader-esque alpha presence; I still feel that this is the case.

It's almost like there is an internal battle going on in my mind between the signature that the pheromone is giving ME to myself, and the vibe that I typically put out. Now that I've had more time with it, it is possible to force the leader quality through, but it feels unnatural.

Sometimes it feels like my natural assertive disposition comes through clearly with Wolf, and other times, I get very beta SELF effects. It's very bizarre, I don't fluctuate like this while not wearing Wolf. For example, today at work, an associate that I don't know was late for a meeting and was pressing me for information pertaining to the meeting. He was hasty and condescending. I took an assertive, calm, collected tone with him, and he calmed straight down, and then apologized later; this is what I typically expect.

Later, he came back and wanted to essentially shoot the shit...? This is uncommon, since I don't even know the guy- I attribute that to Wolf completely.

But on the other hand, I went to the bank a few hours after, and for some reason, I felt very beta selfies while talking to an older woman teller. She was confused about something, so I elaborated, and she got more confused, and I felt very insecure in that moment suddenly. I never feel uncertain when talking to people, certainly at least not in a transactional setting, but it has happened several times while wearing Wolf. I was second guessing everything I was saying; I felt like a high-school girl trying to say the right things in front of a popular person.

Seems like I've discovered a new side of Wolf for me. The effects on others still seems to be huge desire to have a conversation with me; people will really fish for things to talk about just to talk to me. This is clearly Wolf at work, but what's with the super-beta selfies? Anyone else get that ever?

Edit: Even with the beta selfies, I have warmed up to Wolf a lot. This is a -fantastic- work mix.

------
Pheromone testing variable information:
Age: 28 | Race: black | Build: Slender/not muscular 6'0 | very well-groomed/dressed
Baseline personality: Very outgoing, social, gently assertive, leadership background, high social awareness, very extensive experience with going out with and coaching within the PUA community (which I now mostly condemn), and about 6 years using 'mones.

Pheromone environments: Work (tech industry) and social (bar/club/nightlife)

Mixes previously used/currently owned: '+' = strongly recommend
LAL: Wolf+, Bad Wolf, Voodoo, Possess Alpha
Pxs: Ascend, Bliss+, Cohesion
AD: Alpha 314 (original revisions)+, AM, IS+, IO, IH, TUTH
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2017 4:55 PM by Corveus.)
02-22-2017 4:49 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 467
Thanks received:
226 thanks in 132 posts

02-22-2017 6:56 PM

(02-22-2017 4:49 PM)Corveus Wrote:  Update:

Usual 8 bulb drops before work today (this has been what I've been running with for the past two weeks M-F):
2 to each index finger, rubbed behind ears and under nose, 2 to the wrist, rubbed wrists together, 2 to the back of neck directly.

Earlier I mentioned that the self-effects seem to clash with my baseline personality when it comes to establishing a leader-esque alpha presence; I still feel that this is the case.

It's almost like there is an internal battle going on in my mind between the signature that the pheromone is giving ME to myself, and the vibe that I typically put out. Now that I've had more time with it, it is possible to force the leader quality through, but it feels unnatural.

Sometimes it feels like my natural assertive disposition comes through clearly with Wolf, and other times, I get very beta SELF effects. It's very bizarre, I don't fluctuate like this while not wearing Wolf. For example, today at work, an associate that I don't know was late for a meeting and was pressing me for information pertaining to the meeting. He was hasty and condescending. I took an assertive, calm, collected tone with him, and he calmed straight down, and then apologized later; this is what I typically expect.

Later, he came back and wanted to essentially shoot the shit...? This is uncommon, since I don't even know the guy- I attribute that to Wolf completely.

But on the other hand, I went to the bank a few hours after, and for some reason, I felt very beta selfies while talking to an older woman teller. She was confused about something, so I elaborated, and she got more confused, and I felt very insecure in that moment suddenly. I never feel uncertain when talking to people, certainly at least not in a transactional setting, but it has happened several times while wearing Wolf. I was second guessing everything I was saying; I felt like a high-school girl trying to say the right things in front of a popular person.

Seems like I've discovered a new side of Wolf for me. The effects on others still seems to be huge desire to have a conversation with me; people will really fish for things to talk about just to talk to me. This is clearly Wolf at work, but what's with the super-beta selfies? Anyone else get that ever?

Edit: Even with the beta selfies, I have warmed up to Wolf a lot. This is a -fantastic- work mix.

Keep the dosage down to 3-4 drops and you will not get the beta effects.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
02-22-2017 6:56 PM

Share This Thread