Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Wolf
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2235
Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 773 posts

RE: Wolf
02-15-2017 4:58 PM

I think the reason the people are acting like you have a remote control is because they see the alpha wolf you're not. It took me 15ML to figure it out.

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too.
02-15-2017 4:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 11 posts

02-15-2017 5:03 PM

That's not really the vibe I've been getting... it's more like they see me as a dearly-beloved friend that they haven't seen in ages, and when they walked up to me, they realized who I was. That's completely what it feels like. The warm responses do not seem rooted in an alpha-like respect, but a familiar friendliness that they adore. Either way, it's fantastic.
02-15-2017 5:03 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 773 posts

02-15-2017 6:02 PM

(02-15-2017 5:03 PM)Corveus Wrote:  Either way, it's fantastic.

That's all that matters =)

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too.
02-15-2017 6:02 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 233
Thanks received:
706 thanks in 347 posts

02-16-2017 11:16 AM

(02-15-2017 4:41 PM)Corveus Wrote:  I can say, 100% of the time, when someone who is -clearly- in a visibly bad, rushed mood, if I so much as made an even slightly humorous remark, they IMMEDIATELY became disarmed, and their mood flips a complete 180°. They start laughing, joking back with me, and even thanking me for my "kind remarks" when I give a very simple, basic compliment like "you look sharp" or "you'll do fine today." It's mind-blowing to see these people transform before my very eyes. It's literally like I have a remote control that can instantly alter anyone's mood. It really feels that way with Wolf. I have rarely seen such blatant hits like this, it's incredible.

Alpha leads. If the Alpha is calm, cool, and a little humorous, the pack gets in line. Think of a great military leader. A general. One whom the troops respect and admire. He walks around the troops right before a big battle. He tells them "looking sharp, son" "don't shit in your foxhole, boy" or "you'll be fine, corporal". It sets their minds at ease, seeing the leader able to share a joke, give compliments, and be nonreactive.

Or it could be that I define Alpha differently than you do.
02-16-2017 11:16 AM
Thanks given by Corveus
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 773 posts

02-16-2017 11:31 AM

(02-16-2017 11:16 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Alpha leads. If the Alpha is calm, cool, and a little humorous, the pack gets in line. Think of a great military leader. A general. One whom the troops respect and admire. He walks around the troops right before a big battle. He tells them "looking sharp, son" "don't shit in your foxhole, boy" or "you'll be fine, corporal". It sets their minds at ease, seeing the leader able to share a joke, give compliments, and be nonreactive.

Or it could be that I define Alpha differently than you do.

I agree with you on your defintion. The alpha wants you to laugh or says something to make you laugh, laugh. The alpha wants to lighten the mood, mood is lightened.

Everyone defines Alpha differently. Wolf doesn't fit in many peoples defintion of Alpha. I think if you the definition is broadened, Wolf will have more fans.

02-16-2017 11:31 AM
Thanks given by Corveus

Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

Thanks received:
38 thanks in 11 posts

02-16-2017 1:28 PM

Ah, now I see what you're saying; that makes total sense to me as well. I think I didn't express myself clearly when I said that Wolf doesn't feel as "Alpha" as I'd like; I do indeed seem to get a response of high admiration, and instant likability... people instantly taking my social cues and mirroring them. This is a part of my natural personality; I love to motivate others, and lead them to feel good and capable, and like they belong. With Wolf, that effect is even more pronounced. But what I'm not getting is the feeling of "I am a leader, do not question what I say." I guess that's more of what I was trying to refer to earlier.

Because I'm new at this company, and am not in a leadership role (my past two titles were leadership) I, naturally, am not being taken "seriously." That's not quite the word I'm looking for, but it's like, at times I feel like I'm being seen as someone who needs help, or can't figure stuff out, or somewhat helpless. I can't really describe the feeling very well, and it may just be because of where I work and who I work with now.

For example, I am repeatedly made suggestions to do extra things (a bit aggressively) by a particularly strong-personality, very outspoken coworker. It comes across as a bit like she sees me as her subordinate, which is certainly not the case. In other words, she's quite bossy, and frankly, it's pretty obnoxious. Granted, many other co-workers of ours have also complained to me openly about her in that very way (there's that Wolf trust!)

She's not unfriendly, but bossy (to everyone) but I would expect that response to be mitigated in the presence of a supposed "Alpha" mone mix. With other mixes labeled as "Alpha" or "Status" mixes, this would not happen. Again, I fully understand the concept of driving mones, and I'm quite skilled at getting a feel for and then matching a mix's signature. I think that the "Alphaness" of Wolf is much more dialed back than in other mixes I've used, because I get -zero- of that "do not challenge me" invincibility with Wolf; that is where Wolf and my personality begin to clash. I'm only in my second week of using it, but I've been going at it hard, so I feel I have a good grasp of what it does. We'll see what time will reveal. Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 1:32 PM by Corveus.)
02-16-2017 1:28 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 773 posts

02-16-2017 1:42 PM

(02-16-2017 1:28 PM)Corveus Wrote:  Ah, now I see what you're saying; that makes total sense to me as well. I think I didn't express myself clearly when I said that Wolf doesn't feel as "Alpha" as I'd like; I do indeed seem to get a response of high admiration, and instant likability... people instantly taking my social cues and mirroring them. This is a part of my natural personality; I love to motivate others, and lead them to feel good and capable, and like they belong. With Wolf, that effect is even more pronounced. But what I'm not getting is the feeling of "I am a leader, do not question what I say." I guess that's more of what I was trying to refer to earlier.

Because I'm new at this company, and am not in a leadership role (my past two titles were leadership) I, naturally, am not being taken "seriously." That's not quite the word I'm looking for, but it's like, at times I feel like I'm being seen as someone who needs help, or can't figure stuff out, or somewhat helpless. I can't really describe the feeling very well, and it may just be because of where I work and who I work with now.

For example, I am repeatedly made suggestions to do extra things (a bit aggressively) by a particularly strong-personality, very outspoken coworker. It comes across as a bit like she sees me as her subordinate, which is certainly not the case. In other words, she's quite bossy, and frankly, it's pretty obnoxious. Granted, many other co-workers of ours have also complained to me openly about her in that very way (there's that Wolf trust!)

She's not unfriendly, but bossy (to everyone) but I would expect that response to be mitigated in the presence of a supposed "Alpha" mone mix. With other mixes labeled as "Alpha" or "Status" mixes, this would not happen. Again, I fully understand the concept of driving mones, and I'm quite skilled at getting a feel for and then matching a mix's signature. I think that the "Alphaness" of Wolf is much more dialed back than in other mixes I've used, because I get -zero- of that "do not challenge me" invincibility with Wolf; that is where Wolf and my personality begin to clash. I'm only in my second week of using it, but I've been going at it hard, so I feel I have a good grasp of what it does. We'll see what time will reveal. Smile

Ok. I understand what you're looking for. Wolf doesn't have the "I can cut you off in the convo anytime I want" feature. TUSC by Apex at 4 drops does that for me. A314 from early 2016 does it too at 2 drops. A314 might be worth a look at if you wanna go dictator style leadership. TUSC has taken me almost a full 10ml bottle and I think I'm getting g to the point where I can find the dictator leadership in that. It became apparent in a314 in 3 weeks of twice a week exposure. I only saw the teams twice a week.

02-16-2017 1:42 PM
Thanks given by Corveus
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

Thanks received:
38 thanks in 11 posts

02-16-2017 2:36 PM

Cool, I have never used TUSC, so I'll have to look into that one. A314 I have huge experience with... that might be why I am being so particular about those domination-like effects, haha. These days, I find it to be a dud, so I am not going to use it anymore. It's nothing more than a shade of it's former glorious self now. So disappointing.!

I just ordered Bad Wolf the other day, after some very careful consideration. I feel like I'll fit right into the signature it puts off. We'll see what happens, I can't wait to give it a test run with Miss Bossy. Big Grin
02-16-2017 2:36 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 773 posts

02-16-2017 10:43 PM

All I've used is the latest revision and I think it gets the job done. I've heard it was better.

02-16-2017 10:43 PM

lifeisgood7

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1352
Thanks received:
1716 thanks in 692 posts

02-16-2017 11:53 PM

Wolf is great at the work place. Has a *shine* about it.

My bosses fiance wouldnt stay off of me. Or the receptionist for that part!

Friendly, companion vibe with coworkers.

Check out my personal blog!
02-16-2017 11:53 PM

Share This Thread