Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Wolf
Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 42
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 14 posts

RE: Wolf
01-16-2017 7:15 PM

So, I just got a 10ml of Wolf, and it pumped out 2 big squirts on my neck, and I ended up getting ghosted all day. So I just twisted the top of the atomizer around gently to see if maybe that would help it come out as a spray, and now the top has collapsed. I have a 30ml sprayer from Good Earth that I've been using for my remainder of Atlas, would anyone know how many sprays of Wolf I should be using with that, or maybe I should just test it out myself and see what is best. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Verrrrrry interesting...
01-16-2017 7:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
107 thanks in 35 posts

01-16-2017 10:17 PM

Just transfer that into a dropper bottle. You can dose it from a single drop onwards that way.
01-16-2017 10:17 PM
Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
32 thanks in 14 posts

01-17-2017 9:23 PM

(01-16-2017 10:17 PM)superkop Wrote:  Just transfer that into a dropper bottle. You can dose it from a single drop onwards that way.

Yeah, that'll work. From what I see here, about 3 to 4 drops is a good starting point. Now I just need to get out there. Thanks!

Verrrrrry interesting...
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017 9:31 PM by Muad'Dib.)
01-17-2017 9:23 PM

Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
32 thanks in 14 posts

01-22-2017 12:20 AM

I'm not having any fun with Wolf. It seems like a dud. I think that it barely works on me at any dose. Only when I spray P96 on it does it seem to come alive. I don't get it. I probably won't order more of it. And I really wanted to try some of the other items from LAL, but now I'm looking to APEX labs as my first choice because of this.

Verrrrrry interesting...
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2017 12:26 AM by Muad'Dib.)
01-22-2017 12:20 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2235
Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 773 posts

01-22-2017 1:10 AM

(01-22-2017 12:20 AM)Muad'Dib Wrote:  I'm not having any fun with Wolf. It seems like a dud. I think that it barely works on me at any dose. Only when I spray P96 on it does it seem to come alive. I don't get it. I probably won't order more of it. And I really wanted to try some of the other items from LAL, but now I'm looking to APEX labs as my first choice because of this.

It took me about half a 30ML bottle in euro drops before I saw it.

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too.
01-22-2017 1:10 AM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337
Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
32 thanks in 14 posts

01-23-2017 3:57 PM

(01-22-2017 1:10 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  It took me about half a 30ML bottle in euro drops before I saw it.

So, does daily pheromone use make them build up in your system, so that at some point you just keep emitting them for some time after, if you go off them? So maybe with Wolf, it just needs time to make me appear more like the likeable leader, that everyone respects? 2 not very related questions, there.

Verrrrrry interesting...
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2017 4:00 PM by Muad'Dib.)
01-23-2017 3:57 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2235
Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 773 posts

01-23-2017 4:25 PM

(01-23-2017 3:57 PM)Muad'Dib Wrote:  So, does daily pheromone use make them build up in your system, so that at some point you just keep emitting them for some time after, if you go off them? So maybe with Wolf, it just needs time to make me appear more like the likeable leader, that everyone respects? 2 not very related questions, there.

No it doesn't build up in your system but you learn lessons and develop your character when wearing them that you couldn't experience otherwise.

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too.
01-23-2017 4:25 PM
Thanks given by boyscout73

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 233
Thanks received:
706 thanks in 347 posts

01-24-2017 12:56 PM

Also, do not forget that if people know your signature to be one way for years, and you suddenly show up "smelling different", they're not going to act like they have no baseline for you. If a nerdy guy starts suddenly wearing suits and giving orders, people laugh. If a slutty chick suddenly decides she's not sleeping around anymore, people roll their eyes.

We also evaluate strangers in the same way. If you've ever met a girl all dressed up to go out, but she's usually a shy girl, it is usually apparent very quickly. This is what everyone is talking about when they discuss congruency. If you're not matching the signature, you're going to be blown out.

I believe this is what BDB420 is talking about when he says it took him a full bottle to learn.
01-24-2017 12:56 PM
Thanks given by Androcles, kalpan56, Shyguy1337, TheManInTheFedora, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 11 posts

02-14-2017 6:27 PM

Edit: This review is a bit longer than I anticipated.

So here are my thoughts after using Wolf at work (at a very large tech company) for a continuous week:

The first day, I used far too small a dose- two drops from a euro-dropper. It appeared to have not much of an effect on anyone around me. I didn't feel much in the way of self-effects. This was my first go at pheromones in more than a year, so I think what little self-effect I did feel was likely placebo, as it wore off quite quickly. I didn't feel overwhelming response from people. In fact, I felt it wasn't doing anything. In my mind, I think I was trying to force myself to see hits that just weren't there. Zilch.

The second day I upped the dose in the middle of the day; I started with two, and about four hours in, I added four more. Boom. Self-effects were instant, and pronounced. I felt just...good. Happy, outgoing; I felt as if Wolf simply amplified my natural personality, which is outgoing, eager to meet new people, quite talkative and high social awareness. I felt like I wasn't getting any sort of hits that were blatant, obvious, but I did notice that people would take their time to continuously talk to me, if I talked to them first.

Fast forward to the past couple of days (I'm also at work now with eight drops- I think that's my sweet spot) and I am feeling fantastic. I feel extremely energetic and thrilled for no reason. Every time someone walks by me (this is a large tech company, so all employees encounter dozens of new strangers on a daily basis) I feel compelled and eager to say something to them. I feel absolutely wonderful; it's a bit like the feeling you get during the last hour of work right before you know you're about to go on an amazing vacation; just excitement and positivity.

And the response from others? MAJOR. Everyone seems to mirror my enthusiasm. I feel that anyone I talk to is very happy to talk to me too. If their energy is low, it immediately boosts right up the instant I start talking to them, and I can see in their eyes that they feel just as happy and energetic as me; almost as though they are following my vibe. One of my female coworkers who I just met (I'm new at this job) opened up to me about some very personal stories about what she wants to do with her life.

This mix feels very much like a "let's all have a good time!" mix. It's described as having alpha qualities- I get very little of that. There is a tiny hint of an alpha self-effect, but my baseline personality is already rather commanding and present, and I don't get that vibe at all from Wolf. The hits that I have gotten in my interactions, (and they have been numerous, massive hits) have all been feel-good, great mood big hits, but I feel no one truly saw me as high-status by any stretch of the imagination... at least not in the traditional "people will stop in their tracks to listen to me" way. In fact, I actually feel a bit beta in the presence of more alpha guys wearing this mix. Very atypical and unwanted feeling for me.

If anything, Wolf makes me feel a bit... silly. That's not necessarily a bad thing; it certainly makes me and everyone around me feel good and lively. But it's a bit hard to be taken seriously with this mix, in my opinion. It feels like being the most popular guy in college; you're fun, high-energy, everyone loves you in a kind of "oh, that fun fella!" kind of way. For me there's no respect or alpha status element to it whatsoever. It is pure popular social status. I'm no novice to steering 'mones to make them work; I've mastered A314 to perfection; I have been using 'mones for seven years now, and I understand fully how they work and how they don't. This doesn't feel like a "steering" error on my part- there is a small trace of an alpha vibe hidden within this, but it's very subtle and not very effective for me personally.

As far as sexual elements go, I agree with Garry; this product can absolutely be driven into a sexual vibe. Ok, not entirely sexual, but definitely attractive. It's not easy at first, but once you get a feel for what the mix is doing, it's not difficult to have it work in an attraction-framed way.

For example: I have run into the same two girls (separately) every day that I've been wearing Wolf. The first two days, when I was figuring out the dosage, I got very little more than standard, transactional conversation with them regarding daily meetings we have. The past two days, I happened to pass by each of them (again at separate times) at around lunch time one day, and around the end of the day yesterday. Both of them greeted me overly-enthusiastically- more enthusiastically than a person typically would greet a person they literally don't know at all, and have no real reason to talk to. Today, one of them asked me what I'm doing for Valentine's day. It felt very much like her way of saying "do you have a girlfriend?" I said, "we'll see how the night goes, maybe get a couple of beers in (local place)."

She said, "Oh, I love (this place) have you been to (similar place)?!" We chatted for a bit in a friendly way. I could have probably kept the conversation going, but I was actually busy at the time. Both are very cute young Asian women (the Valentine's one, in my opinion, is significantly more attractive though.)

Anyway, I could feel both interactions teetering dangerously close to the friend zone. You do have to be pretty mindful to keep the interactions as flirty as possible, as the natural vibe of this mix does indeed seem to float towards beta-town and friendzoneville. Overall, I think this is a great mix for socially awkward or shy guys who want to be more outgoing and approachable. Also, probably great for big intimidating guys that want to tone it down; big corporate boss types who want to seem more approachable.

Basically, this mix to me says "I'm a friendly fun guy, you can totally trust me, it's no big deal, and we'll have a good (probably platonic) time. It says that VERY clearly. I have received some of the most blatant in-your-face hits and self-effects that I've had in ages with Wolf. That said, I feel that it's really not for me. It doesn't mesh with my natural personality -at all.- I prefer more status and more obviously attractive driven mixes. For others, this will be one of the brilliant mixes that you try. It's incredible just how much effect it has on everyone. I've seldom seen similar massive hits like this. Very impressive. But not my style of mix. I just ordered Bad Wolf. Can't wait to give that one a try!

Corv
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017 6:37 PM by Corveus.)
02-14-2017 6:27 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan, james mathers
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 11 posts

02-15-2017 4:41 PM

Update: Today was a very busy day in my office; lots of meetings, people in big hurries acting very impatiently and interacting very frankly and snappily. This is often the case in my office.

This is my first time interacting with high-end clients with that sort of attitude while wearing Wolf.

I can say, 100% of the time, when someone who is -clearly- in a visibly bad, rushed mood, if I so much as made an even slightly humorous remark, they IMMEDIATELY became disarmed, and their mood flips a complete 180°. They start laughing, joking back with me, and even thanking me for my "kind remarks" when I give a very simple, basic compliment like "you look sharp" or "you'll do fine today." It's mind-blowing to see these people transform before my very eyes. It's literally like I have a remote control that can instantly alter anyone's mood. It really feels that way with Wolf. I have rarely seen such blatant hits like this, it's incredible.

Again, though, it feels in no way Alpha. Just a very well-balanced, incredibly effective social mix. I think this will work brilliantly for those who work in customer service positions, and also for people who need to come across as less intimidating.

I also got some more big flirtation from Valentine's day girl again today. But once again, it is taking a lot of careful pushing to keep it out of friendzoneville. Normally it's not as much of a struggle. It feels super beta to me still. I'll post more if any more interesting phenomena occur.
02-15-2017 4:41 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, right_mr, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan

Share This Thread