Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: 21 year olds and older: Would you take TRT?
Yes
No
Already on it
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Why Your Testosterone Levels are Lower Than You Think (and what to do about it)
lifeisgood7

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1332
Thanks received:
1670 thanks in 679 posts

Important Why Your Testosterone Levels are Lower Than You Think (and what to do about it)
02-12-2015 3:54 PM

GO HERE:

read it once. then read it again.
then...
share what you think.....

Consistency is GOD-LIKE: It is the separation between mediocre and Greatness.

Alphas do not masturbate!!!

Consistency is the mother of all skills!

Just remain consistent with your affirmations and don't be needy for the outcome. Desire it and want it, but don't become needy. Have patience and everything you dream will come true.

Others begin to look for the shortcut but on the road to greatness there exists only consistency.

GOD MODE
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 4:06 PM by lifeisgood7.)
02-12-2015 3:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by meme371, scorpio69

kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 760
Thanks received:
835 thanks in 573 posts

RE: Why Your Testosterone Levels are Lower Than You Think (and what to do about it)
02-12-2015 4:15 PM

Agree with the "low testosterone" premise, what with all the toxic chemicals and GMO bullshit that's going around these days.

Disagree with the methodology to combat the issue - the article is written to push synthetic test. There are other ways of upping T-levels without having to shoot/slather oneself up with pharmaceuticals.

Given my track record with prescription pharmaceuticals that do absolutely jack-shit at solving root problems and merely treat (and gradually worsen) symptoms, you can understand why I now avoid them as much as possible.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
PT: Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex: Core, Titan, Core V2*
LAL: Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PD: AM
LS:A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
VL: LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 4:17 PM by kimosabe.)
02-12-2015 4:15 PM
Thanks given by lifeisgood7
RTBoss
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 241
Thanks received:
478 thanks in 246 posts

RE: Why Your Testosterone Levels are Lower Than You Think (and what to do about it)
02-12-2015 4:58 PM

An alternative pharmaceutical route, with far less or no side effects, than traditional TRT is Clomid, or clomiphene citrate, at a small dose of 25 mg/day. Minimal to no side effects documented and normalized test levels.

In the supplement arena, d-aspartic acid is worth checking out.

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE
Samples: Celebrity (gone), Barely Legal, Ascend, Thinker

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: Escape The Friendzone
Oils: A1 50mcg/drop
Sample: Aura of Amity

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core
Samples: Titan (gone)

Wish List
Grail of Affection, X22, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9
02-12-2015 4:58 PM
Thanks given by XyzN, Vinzanity, lifeisgood7, Abba
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1670 thanks in 679 posts

02-12-2015 9:43 PM

(02-12-2015 4:15 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Agree with the "low testosterone" premise, what with all the toxic chemicals and GMO bullshit that's going around these days.

Disagree with the methodology to combat the issue - the article is written to push synthetic test. There are other ways of upping T-levels without having to shoot/slather oneself up with pharmaceuticals.

Given my track record with prescription pharmaceuticals that do absolutely jack-shit at solving root problems and merely treat (and gradually worsen) symptoms, you can understand why I now avoid them as much as possible.

I AM NOT ARGUING WITH GENTLEMAN. JUST STIR UP SOME THOUGHTS FOR A MEANINGFUL DISCUSSION. NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN OR START AN ARGUMENT

"the article is written to push synthetic test"
think about it? what reason would he have to push it? its not like he is selling it on his website lol. think about it.

"There are other ways of upping T-levels without having to shoot/slather oneself up with pharmaceuticals."
FALSE. all the natural ways STILL do not push your T levels to a normal range. they dont come close to TRT or what you should be if you have natural T levels
also, something as simple as eating a Snickers bar would negate all the gains you get from natural alternatives. IF YOU PLAN ON NEVER EATING SUGAR, NEVER EATING/DRINKING ANYTHING OUT OF PLASTIC, NEVER EATING OUT TO RESTAUARANTS, NEVER GOING TO SUPERMARKETS ETC ETC ETC.....THAT IS THE ONLY was you can be successful naturally

"Given my track record with prescription pharmaceuticals that do absolutely jack-shit at solving root problems and merely treat (and gradually worsen) symptoms, you can understand why I now avoid them as much as possible."
uhhhhh....this is pheromones lol

PLUS a majority of us got attracted to this site because we wanted more women. which if you havent noticed....gender roles are changing. women are being placed on a pedastal and we are being emasculated.

on top of that, as other people can attest, modern science helps all.
i have a serotonin deficiency and i HAVE to take serotonin inhibitor or i literally am MUSH. i can not operate in the world at all. simply because my body does not produce enough serotonin. not "my" problem per se, but just the way my body operates. i tried doing it natural. mediatation, raw food diet, psychedelics, etc etc etc....nothing helped
EXCEPT Lexapro
I am able to function and live a normal life
people who take insulin shots for diabetes etc etc etc
MODERN SCIENCE SAVES THE DAY, AGAIN AND AGAIN

look around you guys, go out in public. men are turning into women, its really scary

Just remain consistent with your affirmations and don't be needy for the outcome. Desire it and want it, but don't become needy. Have patience and everything you dream will come true.

Others begin to look for the shortcut but on the road to greatness there exists only consistency.

GOD MODE
02-12-2015 9:43 PM
Thanks given by meme371, dsouza, Vincent_Vega
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 879
Thanks received:
1170 thanks in 664 posts

02-14-2015 9:18 PM

Most people exercises these days..

I think diet has made the biggest impact on declining test levels.. Not just what people choose to eat but what in the name of science the food industry has done to the crops and animal products consumed these days. Also more heavily pushed bottled water containing estrogenic compounds.

The fact is that my generation had higher levels of test than the kids these days.. My parents generation had even higher test than mine.. And my grandfathers generation had higher test levels than my fathers...

If you spot a mature man with raging test levels whose not on roids , bow to him because his kind is one of a dying breed.

Dsouza
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2015 9:19 PM by dsouza.)
02-14-2015 9:18 PM

lifeisgood7

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1670 thanks in 679 posts

02-15-2015 1:05 AM

exactly.

masculinity is dying

if a women wants birth control (1 of the most unnatural things ever), she can get it

if someone wants a sex change, hey, no problem

breast implants, etc etc etc

the list goes on...

say, "hey doc, i want to be more masculine..."

its frowned upon

masculinity is dying....

GOD MODE
02-15-2015 1:05 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, meme371
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 15 posts

02-15-2015 7:06 AM

(02-12-2015 9:43 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  I AM NOT ARGUING WITH GENTLEMAN. JUST STIR UP SOME THOUGHTS FOR A MEANINGFUL DISCUSSION. NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN OR START AN ARGUMENT

"the article is written to push synthetic test"
think about it? what reason would he have to push it? its not like he is selling it on his website lol. think about it.

"There are other ways of upping T-levels without having to shoot/slather oneself up with pharmaceuticals."
FALSE. all the natural ways STILL do not push your T levels to a normal range. they dont come close to TRT or what you should be if you have natural T levels
also, something as simple as eating a Snickers bar would negate all the gains you get from natural alternatives. IF YOU PLAN ON NEVER EATING SUGAR, NEVER EATING/DRINKING ANYTHING OUT OF PLASTIC, NEVER EATING OUT TO RESTAUARANTS, NEVER GOING TO SUPERMARKETS ETC ETC ETC.....THAT IS THE ONLY was you can be successful naturally

"Given my track record with prescription pharmaceuticals that do absolutely jack-shit at solving root problems and merely treat (and gradually worsen) symptoms, you can understand why I now avoid them as much as possible."
uhhhhh....this is pheromones lol

PLUS a majority of us got attracted to this site because we wanted more women. which if you havent noticed....gender roles are changing. women are being placed on a pedastal and we are being emasculated.

on top of that, as other people can attest, modern science helps all.
i have a serotonin deficiency and i HAVE to take serotonin inhibitor or i literally am MUSH. i can not operate in the world at all. simply because my body does not produce enough serotonin. not "my" problem per se, but just the way my body operates. i tried doing it natural. mediatation, raw food diet, psychedelics, etc etc etc....nothing helped
EXCEPT Lexapro
I am able to function and live a normal life
people who take insulin shots for diabetes etc etc etc
MODERN SCIENCE SAVES THE DAY, AGAIN AND AGAIN

look around you guys, go out in public. men are turning into women, its really scary

This. Enough said.
02-15-2015 7:06 AM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1670 thanks in 679 posts

02-15-2015 11:33 AM

"It’s illogical that a woman who wants to “become” a man can take male hormones but a man who wants to become more of a man cannot.

Why is it wrong for a man to take something to make him a better man while it’s right for a woman to take a drug to become a man?"

GOD MODE
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2015 11:49 AM by lifeisgood7.)
02-15-2015 11:33 AM
Hagaroo
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

02-15-2015 5:17 PM

Wow, this thread makes so much sense.
I feel like this has a lot to do with the whole LGBT/gender identity fuss that's been cropping up more in recent years.

“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”

My toolbox:
Alpha Dream: Glace (silicone)
LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica (samples: Primitive, AV)
PheromoneXS: Ascend, B.C.E, Connections, Vibe, Odyssey (samples: SOB, Taboo)
02-15-2015 5:17 PM

lifeisgood7

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1670 thanks in 679 posts

02-16-2015 2:34 PM

yes, theyve been killing the male identity

mentally=putting women on a pedestal, making them the ultimate sex object yet unattainable, men are stupid, and only want sex, women are smarter, the best type of man is a sensitive man

physically=leeching testosterone out of DNA, the estrogen water, plastics, bad hormones, chicken, beef, fruits, veges, estrogen everywhere

without any male leaders, we become a very docile society....sheeple

GOD MODE
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2015 2:34 PM by lifeisgood7.)
02-16-2015 2:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Emergency: Does this lower potency off mones? JonJon 4 765 08-24-2011 10:08 PM
Last Post: JonJon