Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: 21 year olds and older: Would you take TRT?
Yes
No
Already on it
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Why Your Testosterone Levels are Lower Than You Think (and what to do about it)
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4227
Thanks received:
3610 thanks in 1335 posts

RE: Why Your Testosterone Levels are Lower Than You Think (and what to do about it)
02-17-2015 4:45 PM

(02-12-2015 9:43 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  think about it? what reason would he have to push it? its not like he is selling it on his website lol. think about it.

FTR its an affiliate link, and he makes his website income (which he talks so much about) by recommending products through affiliate links and ebooks.
Proceed with caution.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
02-17-2015 4:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lifeisgood7

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1345
Thanks received:
1678 thanks in 681 posts

RE: Why Your Testosterone Levels are Lower Than You Think (and what to do about it)
02-17-2015 9:52 PM

where was the affiliate link for the TRT?

Consistency is GOD-LIKE: It is the separation between mediocre and Greatness.

Alphas do not masturbate!!!

Consistency is the mother of all skills!

Just remain consistent with your affirmations and don't be needy for the outcome. Desire it and want it, but don't become needy. Have patience and everything you dream will come true.

Others begin to look for the shortcut but on the road to greatness there exists only consistency.

GOD MODE
02-17-2015 9:52 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4227
Thanks received:
3610 thanks in 1335 posts

02-18-2015 6:23 AM

The whole post is about getting people to order the bloodtest which is an affiliate link.
As clearly explained in his "making money" post.
I do read those blogs.

The TRT you need to get from you doctor.

And most would agree that men in their 20s do NOT need testosterone.
It would be a rare circumstance.

I have nothing against affilates and reviews, though his tone is "you need this" "you should do that" etc.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2015 6:24 AM by Pheroman.)
02-18-2015 6:23 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1256
Thanks received:
1447 thanks in 804 posts

02-25-2015 2:43 PM

I also wanted to point out Pheroman raised a good point when he mentioned the dating world has come full circle to social skills with women during dating once again.

Back In the 80's when I was a teenager when guys dated they'd pressure women for sex by being naturally more aggressive.. This was most likely due to higher testosterone levels of men my age during those days.

Nowadays with infertility on the rise and lower test producing men (some men in 20's not getting erections???) the dating world has shifted more towards social.. HANGING out has replace a true man dating to reproduction mindset.

It's plain scary.

Will our species even survive at this rate?
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015 2:44 PM by dsouza.)
02-25-2015 2:43 PM
Thanks given by lifeisgood7
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 471
Thanks received:
869 thanks in 439 posts

02-25-2015 2:55 PM

(02-25-2015 2:43 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I also wanted to point out Pheroman raised a good point when he mentioned the dating world has come full circle to social skills with women during dating once again.

Back In the 80's when I was a teenager when guys dated they'd pressure women for sex by being naturally more aggressive.. This was most likely due to higher testosterone levels of men my age during those days.

Nowadays with infertility on the rise and lower test producing men (some men in 20's not getting erections???) the dating world has shifted more towards social.. HANGING out has replace a true man dating to reproduction mindset.

It's plain scary.

Will our species even survive at this rate?

Well, the amount of men that are overweight or obese has skyrocketed, as well - and those two things (obesity and low testosterone/high infertility) go hand-in-hand.

But, yeah - I also see what you're saying from a cultural standpoint. Now, if you're sexually aggressive, you're probably in danger of being accused of trying to rape someone.

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, Alpha Treasures, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core, CV4, Style, Dionysos

Wish List
Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9

My Journal
02-25-2015 2:55 PM
Thanks given by lifeisgood7, kimosabe, dsouza
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1678 thanks in 681 posts

02-25-2015 4:01 PM

yea man its horrible

America is SCREWY!

i would at least implore everyone to get there blood levels checked!

whats funny, there has been numerous medical studies stating testerone makes you more RELAXED...as an alpha male should be

its been getting a bad rep because people confuse it for black market steroids=roid rage

Just remain consistent with your affirmations and don't be needy for the outcome. Desire it and want it, but don't become needy. Have patience and everything you dream will come true.

Others begin to look for the shortcut but on the road to greatness there exists only consistency.

GOD MODE
02-25-2015 4:01 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1263
Thanks received:
1390 thanks in 930 posts

02-25-2015 4:59 PM

I reiterate my position - there are more natural ways to up testosterone rather than just pharmaceuticals.

You have to understand why what's happening today is happening. As RTBoss said, obesity. This come from food and chemicals that are DESIGNED to lower test and raise est in men in the first place.

Read that again - DESIGNED.

Designed for what? To get people dependent on petrochemical & pharmaceutical industries in order to alleviate their "problems."

Problem - Reaction - Solution. It's the classic Hegelian Dialectic. Engineer a problem (low test levels via BS food and chemicals), cause a reaction in people (OMGMYDICKISLIMPING!!!1!!!11!) and provide a solution(pharmaceuticals) to the problem that was artificially engineered in the 1st place.

All too often, it also swings another way: NO-Problem - Reaction - Solution, through the mechanism of fear-mongering that drives droves to pre-emptively pop pills and shoot shots. It's pure BS, plain and simple.

So, how to do it?

First, avoid foods and chemicals that are KNOWN inhibitors of testosterone and/or exciters of estrogen. This includes but isn't limited to GMO fuckshitty bullshit, fast food and plastic products that leach BPA.

Next, eat more foods and herbs that promote BOTH testosterone increase AND estrogen control. You have to understand that both test and est are a vital part of the MALE anatomy, and that when test levels are detected as elevated, the body does what it can to raise est and cut production of test in order to bring about a balance.

Herbs that promote such are - Fenugreek, Damina, Ashwaganda, Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia), etc. in a particular combination. These are from ancient knowledge that people have used in order to keep their wellbeing up.

Then, engage in a well-rounded exercise program that makes you work up a sweat at least 3 times a week.

IFF (if and only if) after all that you find that your moobs are not getting any smaller or that you have bitch-tits that aren't going away, do you go see a doc and get a T-test done. Get the shots. Up the T-score. All the while maintaining your new and improved lifestyle.

Then after some time when you find things going back to (manly) normal levels, wean off the pharmaceuticals, keep engaging your body with the right diet, herbs and exercise and let your danglies take over the production of testosterone.

It's time to stop putting the cart before horse, as we frequently seem to love doing in modern times.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015 5:03 PM by kimosabe.)
02-25-2015 4:59 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, RTBoss, Falcon

lifeisgood7

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1678 thanks in 681 posts

02-25-2015 5:17 PM

true story.

if you read the blogs i posted, ONLY GET TRT IF YOU NEED IT!

if you have a high level of Test, dont get TRT. doesnt make sense

i merely want men to get a blood test and figure it out from there.

become AWARE

GOD MODE
02-25-2015 5:17 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1263
Thanks received:
1390 thanks in 930 posts

02-25-2015 5:21 PM

And like Pheroman said, that site is mainly an advertisement.

There is a way to find out if one truly requires TRT. It is toward the end of my last post -
Quote:IFF (if and only if) after all that you find that your moobs are not getting any smaller or that you have bitch-tits that aren't going away, do you go see a doc and get a T-test done. Get the shots. Up the T-score. All the while maintaining your new and improved lifestyle.

No need to pre-emptively run to a doctor(NO-Problem - Reaction - Solution) is what I'm saying.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015 5:23 PM by kimosabe.)
02-25-2015 5:21 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
564 thanks in 268 posts

02-25-2015 6:09 PM

This isn't complicated. If your feeling down get a blood test done. Find out what your levels are and proceed from there. Exercise, clean up your diet, and get some sleep.
02-25-2015 6:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Emergency: Does this lower potency off mones? JonJon 4 883 08-24-2011 10:08 PM
Last Post: JonJon