Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: 21 year olds and older: Would you take TRT?
Yes
No
Already on it
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Why Your Testosterone Levels are Lower Than You Think (and what to do about it)
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1117
Thanks received:
648 thanks in 420 posts

RE: Why Your Testosterone Levels are Lower Than You Think (and what to do about it)
02-28-2015 8:02 AM

Boost your T level by 20% in 2 min

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex Pheromones:
Style
Androtics:
A314, P130, TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-

A1

Journal: Moe++

02-28-2015 8:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kimosabe, MMM, lifeisgood7, Vogar Eol
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 412
Thanks received:
412 thanks in 254 posts

RE: Why Your Testosterone Levels are Lower Than You Think (and what to do about it)
02-28-2015 4:30 PM

(02-28-2015 8:02 AM)moe Wrote:  Boost your T level by 20% in 2 min

Her actual speech aside,
It's funny how my public speaking teacher was just showing us this video the other week. Telling us it's ironic she's talking about all this body language importance, but she has her hair covering half her face to hide behind.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2015 4:31 PM by XyzN.)
02-28-2015 4:30 PM
Thanks given by MMM, lifeisgood7
Vogar Eol
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 45 posts

03-01-2015 9:52 PM

I'm pretty much with Kimosabe on this one.

The levels are certainly lower in our current generations. One number I've heard thrown around is that the "average" man today has 50% of the Testosterone of 30 year old men around WW2 timeframe. Personally, I blame plastics and diet.

Most plastics break down with exposure to heat, cold, light, microwaves, and/or oxygen. Many of these broken down molecules have effects on the body. I've heard it said anyone over age of 2 years has enough synthetic plastic compounds in them it's detectable in urine. A lot of these are known to be estrogen analogues, and many are completely unknown what effects they have.

However, I think diet is a bigger issue. Our food supply (at least in the United States) is really going down hill. People have been told for ages that Cholesterol and Salt are evil. As a result people aren't easily making Pregnenolone or getting enough Iodine. Vegans and Vegetarians are developing Nueropathy from B-12 deficency and believe they have Fibromyalgia....

If you want to "instantly" boost your Testosterone...
1. Lower your body fat percentage
2. Workout using low reps, high weight, and do it directly after waking up.
3. Eat broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale, asparagus, and/or spinach daily.
3. Eat plenty of good fats, like eggs and bacon, and less refined starches.
4. Buy an expensive multi-vitamin such as Ortho-Core and Omega 3 fatty acids.
5. Specifically make sure you have decent amounts of Cholesterol, Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, and Magnesium in your diet.

I pretty much doubled my free T this way. Now I'm fighting against losing hair to DHT though. Thinking I'm winning though.

----Stash----
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Acqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive, Lucky 7

PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, BlissXS, XiSt, OdysseyXS, ConnectionsXS, APi XS, TabooXS, ThinkerXS

Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK v2, Alpha Maschio

Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alter Ego

Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Orbital, CV3, Emperor

Pherone: D-17X, M-11, M-15, V-5
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 9:56 PM by Vogar Eol.)
03-01-2015 9:52 PM
Thanks given by lifeisgood7, dsouza, Floydianone, kimosabe

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 471
Thanks received:
869 thanks in 439 posts

03-08-2015 2:08 PM

(03-01-2015 9:52 PM)Vogar Eol Wrote:  I'm pretty much with Kimosabe on this one.

The levels are certainly lower in our current generations. One number I've heard thrown around is that the "average" man today has 50% of the Testosterone of 30 year old men around WW2 timeframe. Personally, I blame plastics and diet.

Most plastics break down with exposure to heat, cold, light, microwaves, and/or oxygen. Many of these broken down molecules have effects on the body. I've heard it said anyone over age of 2 years has enough synthetic plastic compounds in them it's detectable in urine. A lot of these are known to be estrogen analogues, and many are completely unknown what effects they have.

However, I think diet is a bigger issue. Our food supply (at least in the United States) is really going down hill. People have been told for ages that Cholesterol and Salt are evil. As a result people aren't easily making Pregnenolone or getting enough Iodine. Vegans and Vegetarians are developing Nueropathy from B-12 deficency and believe they have Fibromyalgia....

If you want to "instantly" boost your Testosterone...
1. Lower your body fat percentage
2. Workout using low reps, high weight, and do it directly after waking up.
3. Eat broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale, asparagus, and/or spinach daily.
3. Eat plenty of good fats, like eggs and bacon, and less refined starches.
4. Buy an expensive multi-vitamin such as Ortho-Core and Omega 3 fatty acids.
5. Specifically make sure you have decent amounts of Cholesterol, Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, and Magnesium in your diet.

I pretty much doubled my free T this way. Now I'm fighting against losing hair to DHT though. Thinking I'm winning though.

Avoiding contaminated rice products (inorganic arsenic). Consumer Reports had a really scary article. And don't forget to supplement boron as well. It's extremely important.

Apparently Indigo Mind Labs also has a subliminal titled Testosterone Maximizer that is quite effective.

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, Alpha Treasures, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core, CV4, Style, Dionysos

Wish List
Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 2:11 PM by RTBoss.)
03-08-2015 2:08 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2541
Thanks received:
1384 thanks in 707 posts

03-08-2015 6:27 PM

(03-08-2015 2:08 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Avoiding contaminated rice products (inorganic arsenic). Consumer Reports had a really scary article. And don't forget to supplement boron as well. It's extremely important.

Apparently Indigo Mind Labs also has a subliminal titled Testosterone Maximizer that is quite effective.

Do yo have any links on boron, RT?

And so you own T Max? More of your thoughts when you feel like typing, please.

Mucho thanks!
03-08-2015 6:27 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1256
Thanks received:
1447 thanks in 804 posts

03-09-2015 3:17 AM

Yes I just ordered the liquid ionic boron supplement from trace minerals that claims the 29% increase in test.

Also the decresase in estrogen.. Sounds too good to be true.

Ordered two bottles... I plan on only taking 6 mg a day. They say you'll get a 30% t boost in a couple months time.

Interestingly enough I get my t levels monitored so I can actually see the difference when I get my reports.

dsouza
03-09-2015 3:17 AM
Thanks given by RTBoss
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1117
Thanks received:
648 thanks in 420 posts

03-09-2015 4:57 AM

@RT
Did you try the subliminal?

@MMM, @D
Are you guys still taking the Res100 stack?

Many gracias

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex Pheromones:
Style
Androtics:
A314, P130, TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-

A1

Journal: Moe++

03-09-2015 4:57 AM

Vogar Eol
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 45 posts

03-09-2015 6:26 AM

So, some heavy research into Boron. Apparently mechanism of action is it somehow improves the body's ability to use magnesium. Also showing an increase in estrogen in men. To me this reads like an actual T increase, as Aromatase would have more T to convert.

Many of these Boron claims scream "snake oil" to me from a chemistry viewpoint. The bodybuilders don't seem to like Boron, as D-Aspartic Acid doesn't cause the estrogen spike and it's side effects. This is because it's action is that of an Aromatase inhibitor.

Also, it's important to note that a 28% increase is barely above the placebo threshold. Heck, acupuncture of the testicles could probably do 28% in firm acupuncture believers.

----Stash----
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Acqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive, Lucky 7

PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, BlissXS, XiSt, OdysseyXS, ConnectionsXS, APi XS, TabooXS, ThinkerXS

Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK v2, Alpha Maschio

Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alter Ego

Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Orbital, CV3, Emperor

Pherone: D-17X, M-11, M-15, V-5
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 6:28 AM by Vogar Eol.)
03-09-2015 6:26 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1256
Thanks received:
1447 thanks in 804 posts

03-09-2015 7:16 AM

(03-09-2015 6:26 AM)Vogar Eol Wrote:  So, some heavy research into Boron. Apparently mechanism of action is it somehow improves the body's ability to use magnesium. Also showing an increase in estrogen in men. To me this reads like an actual T increase, as Aromatase would have more T to convert.

Many of these Boron claims scream "snake oil" to me from a chemistry viewpoint. The bodybuilders don't seem to like Boron, as D-Aspartic Acid doesn't cause the estrogen spike and it's side effects. This is because it's action is that of an Aromatase inhibitor.

Also, it's important to note that a 28% increase is barely above the placebo threshold. Heck, acupuncture of the testicles could probably do 28% in firm acupuncture believers.

28% increase is plenty considering your just popping a pill. It's like taking zma, you get a 30% spike just from popping pills. If you want transformational t levels look into some more serious products like res 100 etc. Of course BB won't pimp it they're too much into roids anyways.

dsouza
(03-09-2015 4:57 AM)moe Wrote:  @RT

@MMM, @D
Are you guys still taking the Res100 stack?

Many gracias

I had taken res100 at one point but stopped as I take androgel (due to multiple doctor recommendations) . I found the two incompatible together. Androgel I've been on for 1.5 years and have never felt better.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 8:51 AM by dsouza.)
03-09-2015 7:16 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 471
Thanks received:
869 thanks in 439 posts

03-09-2015 11:18 AM

(03-09-2015 6:26 AM)Vogar Eol Wrote:  So, some heavy research into Boron. Apparently mechanism of action is it somehow improves the body's ability to use magnesium. Also showing an increase in estrogen in men. To me this reads like an actual T increase, as Aromatase would have more T to convert.

Boron is essential, just like selenium, when it comes to testosterone support. What are the numbers on selenium? You take it (selenium), so I figured boron would be something you'd find you'd like to supplement to cover your bases - not that T is an issue for you anymore. Calcium retention in bone is also increased, if that's of interest.

By the way, if anyone wants a nice source of selenium - one brazil nut per day will cover it.
(03-09-2015 4:57 AM)moe Wrote:  @RT

No, I haven't tried it. I have others I'd like to use, and I have high natural levels of T anyway. Maybe when I'm over 40!

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, Alpha Treasures, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core, CV4, Style, Dionysos

Wish List
Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 11:20 AM by RTBoss.)
03-09-2015 11:18 AM
Thanks given by dsouza

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Emergency: Does this lower potency off mones? JonJon 4 883 08-24-2011 10:08 PM
Last Post: JonJon