Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Does No One Seem To Seriously Test 1 Product At A Time?
Madara - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Why Does No One Seem To Seriously Test 1 Product At A Time?
08-10-2021 7:02 AM

i recently spent almost $1000 in a 5 day period buying massive amounts of pheromones.

I have been having shockingly positive results since the clubs reopened the past 4 weeks and i guess i got a bit too excited and stupidly bought way too many products at once.

And now I'm thinking the wisest move for me to really see how powerful mones can be in nightclubs is to test them one at a time.

So far my plan would look like this = spend 3-5 nights per week testing 1 mone in a nightclub and take at least 2 days off per week from mones.

I believe such a deliberate approach would lead to faster results then just testing mixes other people claim worked for them in the club.

The main reason I'm considering this approach is that it seems to me that almost all the info on what works in the nightclubs is outdated or just based on bad analysis like people trying something twice and deciding the product is useless.

I've reached a point where i believe its best for me to just ignore all common practice and just find out for myself what works in the nightclubs with mones in 2021.

Given how well things have gone for me since nightclubs reopened a few weeks ago i actually believe within 8-12 weeks at worst i could be consistently having sex with 3-5 girls per week.

I mean its crazy the things i have already experienced; i dont know if girls are just extra horny because of being isolated for 18 months but im shocked i stopped using mones for 3 years after what the last 3 weeks have been like.

for example, this past weekend a girl literally grabbed me on her way out of the club ....im talking a literal grab and go. and this was while wearing like 30+ sprays of brute and dominant ascend which most people would assume would result in me getting ignored by everyone and coming across super creepy.

anyways, what do you guys think?

why are none of you testing 1 mone at a time?

why do you believe testing mixes is a faster way to progress towards your goal?

i have been thinking about this a lot and i cannot find a rational argument for testing mixes instead of one mone at a time first.

so have all of you already spent time seriously testing these mones in your mixes individually?
08-10-2021 7:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Why Does No One Seem To Seriously Test 1 Product At A Time?
08-10-2021 7:39 AM

(08-10-2021 7:02 AM)Madara Wrote:  why are none of you testing 1 mone at a time?

That's what we try to encourage and promote here, but everyone has a mad scientist in them looking for the holy grail.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
08-10-2021 7:39 AM
Madara - Banned
Banned

08-10-2021 7:55 AM

(08-10-2021 7:39 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  That's what we try to encourage and promote here, but everyone has a mad scientist in them looking for the holy grail.

but why are they assuming this "holy grail" requires multiple products?

why not look for this "holy grail" in the form of one product to rule them all?

it makes no sense to me and im mad at myself for my massive stupidity the past 4 weeks testing all these mixes and combos when in the past instant jerk and ammo solo each where by far best performers.

definitely happy with my results this past month but had i been testing one at a time it would be easier to replicate and have more control over the results.

and everything is made worst when i realize that whatever i whore on friday night there would for sure be significant amounts of leftovers the next night given the huge doses i run.

so whatever i used on saturdays these past weekends is not actually what i think since it for sure has leftovers from previous night in the mix since i still smell the mones even after long 30-45 min shower.

so replicating these results and having some sort of control in my results is going to be very difficult and all this could have been avoided by just using 1 mone per week.

again, can anyone even make a logical argument that testing mixes and combos is most productive approach?

seems obvious to me now that first step should always be testing 1 mone at a time and only after all available products for your goal fail individually should you then move to combos.

so until i have tested all sexuals individually i see no logical reason to run any combos or mixes. can anyone make a counterargument against this new approach im planning to start this weekend?

can anyone make a sound argument that this new approach will not lead to fastest and most consistent results long term? isn't this the obvious approach we should all be using? am i missing something here?
08-10-2021 7:55 AM
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-10-2021 9:11 AM

Hello Madara, As Russian Wolf stated above, testing one mone at a time is a tried and true method for learning what these molecules can do. All the best testers and commenters on this board do this regularly. Not only do they test one at a time, they test the same molecule at different strengths and doses. For instance, if you want to test molecule X, you run it at a nominal dose, say 15mcg and see what happens and document it. If things go well, maybe bump it up to 20mcg and test it. And keep going up until you get negative results. If that happens, then back it back down until you find your sweet spot for that phero.

You seem to like to go big, which is fine. But another way for you to test your theory would be to back down from your 30 sprays to say 25, 20, 15, 10, etc and see if you get the same effects. If you can still get the job done at say 20 sprays, then that is really like money in the bank. You are not wasting expensive Pheromones. This is generally the way scientists test chemicals of all sorts. Its called titration. Set a level, test, record results, do another test at a level a little higher (or lower), test, record results, repeat.

There are multiple examples of this type of testing here on Pherotruth. A couple good ones to read are Paradox, and GoergeFocky. Excellent examples of how to test. There are many many more. Perhaps some other users here can add a few more names for you to read their posts on testing.

Either way, testing takes time and patience to do it right and get valuable results. Going big is one strategy, but there are tons of posts on here about good results with microdosing certain Pheromones as well. More than one way to skin a cat.

Good luck with your testing.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021 9:12 AM by VishRemma.)
08-10-2021 9:11 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

08-10-2021 10:15 AM

In game-design there is a term that applies to this phenomenon. the term is called Laser Sharking.

Coined after the Austin Powers gag, the precept is that if sharks are cool and lasers are cool, then Sharks with friggin' laser beams on their heads will be ultra-super-cool. the term is used to describe combining things that are cool on their own, but with disastrous results.

If AV is cool and gives me a VIP status alpha vibe and BW gives me a badass intimidating vibe then AV+BW will be super-ultra-cool and give me badass status, VIP, intimidation, and more.

This where I once more quote Nietzsche: He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.

That means start with a product solo, learn it through and through, then the next one; and then try them in combination.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-10-2021 10:15 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-10-2021 2:22 PM

(08-10-2021 7:02 AM)Madara Wrote:  so have all of you already spent time seriously testing these mones in your mixes individually?

Yes.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-10-2021 2:22 PM
Shahshane
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-10-2021 7:32 PM

Very simple
Users know that products are working and doing something however they push it by combining and mixing to see how far they can go with minimal of work to get

1- instant fuck
2- instant love
3- instant respect

All above in one blend,
Now go and figure
08-10-2021 7:32 PM
Madara - Banned
Banned

08-10-2021 9:28 PM

(08-10-2021 9:11 AM)VishRemma Wrote:  You seem to like to go big, which is fine. But another way for you to test your theory would be to back down from your 30 sprays to say 25, 20, 15, 10, etc and see if you get the same effects. If you can still get the job done at say 20 sprays, then that is really like money in the bank. You are not wasting expensive Pheromones. This is generally the way scientists test chemicals of all sorts. Its called titration. Set a level, test, record results, do another test at a level a little higher (or lower), test, record results, repeat.

yes i agree with you; if im serious then i need to get out of my comfort zone and try really small doses as well.

my plan is to test both extremes so as low as 1 spray to as high as 100; one mone at a time.
08-10-2021 9:28 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

08-10-2021 9:32 PM

I do what I want. I ain’t living my life on dead man’s terms nor another living person’s terms. I decide shit for me.

I felt like it.

Why is that so hard to get

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
08-10-2021 9:32 PM
Madara - Banned
Banned

08-10-2021 9:36 PM

(08-10-2021 10:15 AM)Gladen Wrote:  describe combining things that are cool on their own, but with disastrous results.

If AV is cool and gives me a VIP status alpha vibe and BW gives me a badass intimidating vibe then AV+BW will be super-ultra-cool and give me badass status, VIP, intimidation, and more.

this sounds good in theory but does not match my actual real life experience.

for actually getting laid with hot girls in nightclubs this is not really how it works in my experience.

for example, the girl who likes the badass intimidating vibe (BW) might lose complete interest when you try to add a celebrity angle to it.

you're assumption that adding the celebrity effect is guaranteed improve things does not match my experience.

a much simpler and more efficient strategy to get laid in a nightclub would be to just use BW or AV solo at different doses and fuck the girls who like that vibe.

The nightclubs i attend usually have at least 200-400 (hot) girls in them on a weekend night and all you need is one girl to get laid so really even if a mone turns off 90% of women but 10% think you are a god you would easily get laid every night.

seems way easier path to success to just use 1 mone and focus on the hot girls who love that mone even if only 5-10% of girls like it in a nightclub that means at least 10-40 girls for you to choose from so more then enough to get laid every night you go out.

where is the flaw in my reasoning?
08-10-2021 9:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Winter time cold appraoch pickup product(+anxiety killer)? TracerX 6 784 12-13-2021 3:43 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Next product to test Santiago 8 3,164 09-21-2014 4:55 PM
Last Post: Futureman
  dominance, alpha male, trust, and leaderlike at the same time product recommendation or combo masterfu678 8 4,097 01-05-2014 11:51 PM
Last Post: pharoahman
  Gonna test alfa maschio today for the first time. Got any tips for me? sikkunt 10 6,864 09-09-2012 12:07 PM
Last Post: 2Soon2Care