Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Does No One Seem To Seriously Test 1 Product At A Time?
right_mr
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Why Does No One Seem To Seriously Test 1 Product At A Time?
09-08-2021 6:44 PM

I agree for the most part though there were many products I didn't like solo that were far better in combination for me at least. Many products simply don't jive with others though.

without getting the hang of what different products did on their own, combining was usually a complete waste of time. Figuring out a good dose for 1 product was bad enough. That all being said, I concocted some really good mixes over the years that created some really nice effects. Eg drop of edge man , a bit of pherocide and Asian for Asians in 25 degrees c or higher and ... boom ... topping up on the edge in tiny doses... lovely
09-08-2021 6:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GunnerBAC
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-02-2021 8:57 PM

This stuff really takes a ton of time though. All of the testing and time that goes into it.. Wacko2
11-02-2021 8:57 PM
Indi-player
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-03-2021 8:53 AM

What's the rush ?

Unless you have money to burn and want to use mega doses.

Nothing wrong with that, I know a number of people who are willing to pay the big bucks because of how a product works perfectly with mega doses.

Different strokes for different folks
11-03-2021 8:53 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

11-03-2021 9:53 AM

Well, that's why we're here on PheroTruth guys, we share our experiences so we may learn from each other and not having to test every single thing ourselves. I used doses which worked for people here, I saw for ex 4 sprays of CAS is pretty optimal so that's the dose I always used and it worked out well. With AV I saw different doses from people so I had to test it all. But of course, you need to do your share of testing. But like just go through your day normally and see how people react. Smile

I never tried replicating combos from other members here though.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
11-03-2021 9:53 AM
GunnerBAC
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-03-2021 12:34 PM

(11-03-2021 8:53 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  What's the rush ?

Unless you have money to burn and want to use mega doses.

Nothing wrong with that, I know a number of people who are willing to pay the big bucks because of how a product works perfectly with mega doses.

Different strokes for different folks

Well, I'm the type of person that wants results. Time is money, money is time, life's too short, yadda yadda yadda...lol

I hate those "Slow down! What's the rush?" bumper stickers on cars. All of the time that's been wasted sitting behind those people going 10 mph under the speed limit I have lost forever and I'll never get back. That could have been extra time to complete a project, extra time to do a hobby, extra time with Grandma before she passed away, more time in the bedroom with your worst enemy's Aunt Cindy (LOL), etc..

In my mind, these pheromones have been around for quite a while and many people have been testing them and testing them and testing them so I really shouldn't have to test them much. Obviously, results vary, especially from person to person. But we should be able to get a much more accurate idea of how they work and what their effects are because you and me and Joe and Dick and Harry have been testing them all this time and have been sharing our results and information with each other and others.

Now, my mindset would be different for something that just came out and has not been tested and tested and tested. I would then expect to have to do more thorough testing myself and not have much data to go on.

Just explaining myself, no hard feelings or anything..
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2021 1:01 PM by GunnerBAC.)
11-03-2021 12:34 PM

GunnerBAC
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-03-2021 1:24 PM

(11-03-2021 9:53 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Well, that's why we're here on PheroTruth guys, we share our experiences so we may learn from each other and not having to test every single thing ourselves. I used doses which worked for people here, I saw for ex 4 sprays of CAS is pretty optimal so that's the dose I always used and it worked out well. With AV I saw different doses from people so I had to test it all. But of course, you need to do your share of testing. But like just go through your day normally and see how people react. Smile

I never tried replicating combos from other members here though.

I agree. That's why I'm here. To see what others' experiences were like and to share information.
11-03-2021 1:24 PM
Indi-player
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-03-2021 1:48 PM

(11-03-2021 12:34 PM)GunnerBAC Wrote:  Well, I'm the type of person that wants results. Time is money, money is time, life's too short, yadda yadda yadda...lol

I hate those "Slow down! What's the rush?" bumper stickers on cars. All of the time that's been wasted sitting behind those people going 10 mph under the speed limit I have lost forever and I'll never get back. That could have been extra time to complete a project, extra time to do a hobby, extra time with Grandma before she passed away, more time in the bedroom with your worst enemy's Aunt Cindy (LOL), etc..

In my mind, these pheromones have been around for quite a while and many people have been testing them and testing them and testing them so I really shouldn't have to test them much. Obviously, results vary, especially from person to person. But we should be able to get a much more accurate idea of how they work and what their effects are because you and me and Joe and Dick and Harry have been testing them all this time and have been sharing our results and information with each other and others.

Now, my mindset would be different for something that just came out and has not been tested and tested and tested. I would then expect to have to do more thorough testing myself and not have much data to go on.

Just explaining myself, no hard feelings or anything..

Never hard feelings don't worry.

I do get your point of view. I kinda agree with it. It's just that I'm in the old mentality, where if a product I didn't try before I would like to know how it works for me personally solo instead it comboing it right away. I've been using pheromones for almost a decade and a half lol.

Oh yeah still no hard feelings but obligatory mooning
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2021 1:49 PM by Indi-player.)
11-03-2021 1:48 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

11-03-2021 5:45 PM

The more you use mones, the faster you'll be able to test new products and see if they fit you and your needs. You'll know what to look for, test them effectively and faster.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2021 5:45 PM by TracerX.)
11-03-2021 5:45 PM
GunnerBAC
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-03-2021 8:11 PM

(11-03-2021 1:48 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Never hard feelings don't worry.

I do get your point of view. I kinda agree with it. It's just that I'm in the old mentality, where if a product I didn't try before I would like to know how it works for me personally solo instead it comboing it right away. I've been using pheromones for almost a decade and a half lol.

Oh yeah still no hard feelings but obligatory mooning

Touche..LOL

I get it your point of view as well. A decade and a half is a long time! If I need any help, I know where to go .lol
11-03-2021 8:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Winter time cold appraoch pickup product(+anxiety killer)? TracerX 6 863 12-13-2021 3:43 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Next product to test Santiago 8 3,228 09-21-2014 4:55 PM
Last Post: Futureman
  dominance, alpha male, trust, and leaderlike at the same time product recommendation or combo masterfu678 8 4,181 01-05-2014 11:51 PM
Last Post: pharoahman
  Gonna test alfa maschio today for the first time. Got any tips for me? sikkunt 10 6,965 09-09-2012 12:07 PM
Last Post: 2Soon2Care