Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gonna test alfa maschio today for the first time. Got any tips for me?
sikkunt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

Gonna test alfa maschio today for the first time. Got any tips for me?
08-03-2012 11:00 PM

Hi guys

Just got a bottle of Alpha Dream's alfa maschio in the mail today.
I figured I'd try it tonight while clubbing.

I am 22 yrs old, athletic, white.. I'm going to a club with younger women and men (18-25 mostly).

How many sprays and what application points do you guys recommend? Smile
08-03-2012 11:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Data4
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
396 thanks in 144 posts

RE: Gonna test alfa maschio today for the first time. Got any tips for me?
08-04-2012 2:45 AM

Any prior experience with pheromones? At your age, I'd say 2 sprays. 1 to the Adam's Apple and one rubbed between the wrists. Assuming it's unscented, give it about 10 minutes, then cover with fragrance of your choice.
08-04-2012 2:45 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
sikkunt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

08-04-2012 5:36 AM

(08-04-2012 2:45 AM)Data4 Wrote:  Any prior experience with pheromones? At your age, I'd say 2 sprays. 1 to the Adam's Apple and one rubbed between the wrists. Assuming it's unscented, give it about 10 minutes, then cover with fragrance of your choice.

Nah, this is my first time ever. Thanks for the tips bro Smile
08-04-2012 5:36 AM
Blade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
97 thanks in 44 posts

08-04-2012 12:01 PM

(08-04-2012 5:36 AM)sikkunt Wrote:  Nah, this is my first time ever. Thanks for the tips bro Smile

I'd go with 1 spray and put your cover on seperate app points to the am, but that's just me.
08-04-2012 12:01 PM
sikkunt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

08-04-2012 4:11 PM

Thansk alot, Blade Smile

Apparently I got a gig tonight so have to postpone my AM-trial and use my "local amateur musician"-creds (if I have any) to get
laid tonight. Gonna test the AM next weekend.
08-04-2012 4:11 PM

Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
396 thanks in 144 posts

08-04-2012 10:21 PM

No reason why you can't accentuate that local musician cred. Big Grin

Also, a note about covering, when I say "cover", I just mean it in general to cover the smell of the pheromones. Some prefer to apply cologne in different spots, while there is also a school of thought that says to cover over the app points and let the sillage of the cologne carry the pheromones. I've done it both ways and can't really tell an advantage or disadvantage with either.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 10:24 PM by Data4.)
08-04-2012 10:21 PM
Thanks given by Q-Tips
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 785
Thanks received:
702 thanks in 264 posts

08-05-2012 6:04 AM

(08-04-2012 10:21 PM)Data4 Wrote:  Also, a note about covering, when I say "cover", I just mean it in general to cover the smell of the pheromones. Some prefer to apply cologne in different spots, while there is also a school of thought that says to cover over the app points and let the sillage of the cologne carry the pheromones. I've done it both ways and can't really tell an advantage or disadvantage with either.

I have to agree with you, i dont notice much difference on application points compared to where i add the cover.
Some also like to add the cover scent first before you add the pheromones on top. I cant say if this matter much either.
What have seen some difference is mixing the mones with the cover before application. On some products it made major difference in number of hits i got. But it might be just a coincident as other products didnt make any difference at all.
When it comes to scented pheromones compared to unscented, i noticed different results to AV. I had huge number of hits when using the scented ones and few hits from the unscented. While with AM it didnt make any difference.
I guess what it all comes down to is the range the cover scents goes and how pleasant and noticable the scent is of those being exposed.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 6:07 AM by Q-Tips.)
08-05-2012 6:04 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, bored4life
sikkunt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

09-08-2012 1:34 PM

Thanks alot, brothers.

I've now tried alfa maschio on both daytime and nighttime (clubbing). Only one or two sprays and different combinations of app.points. Also tried changing cover-scent a few times. Ive had pretty bad results, maybe 1 or 2 subtle hits. Otherwise just as usual.

Tonight is the night im going with 3 sprays. So with me luck Smile

Ill post an update tomorrow..
09-08-2012 1:34 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 208
Thanks received:
570 thanks in 316 posts

09-08-2012 1:45 PM

Do some searches on congruency/congruent in the forums - using pheromones is really a constellation of signals and steering you put out, across how you dress and style yourself, body language, speech patterns/volume/tone, awareness, mind-set, intent, and the interactions. When all of these act together in your favor they are like the muscles in your hand - you can play the music exactly the way you want, but when they are not all acting properly together then it isn't going to happen the right way! It takes a month or two to get the hang of any pheromone and figure out what you are doing right and wrong and what to do about it - a mone is just another tool in your arsenal but one that can push interactions over the top when the rest of your game is right.

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-08-2012 1:45 PM

sikkunt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

09-08-2012 9:52 PM

(09-08-2012 1:45 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Do some searches on congruency/congruent in the forums - using pheromones is really a constellation of signals and steering you put out, across how you dress and style yourself, body language, speech patterns/volume/tone, awareness, mind-set, intent, and the interactions. When all of these act together in your favor they are like the muscles in your hand - you can play the music exactly the way you want, but when they are not all acting properly together then it isn't going to happen the right way! It takes a month or two to get the hang of any pheromone and figure out what you are doing right and wrong and what to do about it - a mone is just another tool in your arsenal but one that can push interactions over the top when the rest of your game is right.

Thank you, bro. I knew before I ordered that pheromones are just another tool in the arsenal. Body language has always been kinda good (lifting weights 5 times a week) and my mindset and intent has always been "have fun, bro".

Today I didnt really really care and kinda felt like the king of the world (mones probably played a big part of it). Made out with one chick after 20 minutes at the first club, also met a chick at the other club, but sent her home since she got kinda drunk after a while. Never had this much eye-contact from women ever. Now I gotta work with congruency. Gonna be fun Smile
09-08-2012 9:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio lvgrinder702 1 407 08-15-2012 5:55 PM
Last Post: halo0073
Its My Birthday! Alfa Maschio + Glace + Erox is a WINNER!! eyeofra 43 3,453 05-23-2012 1:50 AM
Last Post: eyeofra
  New Test-Alpha Maschio RoguesScholar 4 535 02-05-2012 1:14 AM
Last Post: eyeofra
  Taking my Alfa Maschio with me on vacation! andromun 4 1,037 01-10-2012 8:16 AM
Last Post: Tigersan
  Alfa Maschio vs Wingman Element 9+O LoveDocta 25 3,150 08-25-2011 1:42 AM
Last Post: ppHamelin