Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Test-Alpha Maschio
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

New Test-Alpha Maschio
11-14-2011 4:36 AM

Just this weekend I re-visited Portland to visit a buddy of mine whom, shall I say with great respect, is rather shy with the ladies.

After a bad relationship his confidence was down, was in somewhat of a depression and just didn't think he had "it" anymore. His conversations with woman had always been rather dry, boring and rather bland to say the least after his break-up.

As I wanted to observe behavior of other females with someone else as the
"bait" I talked with Jeff and he agreed to play along with the experiment after a little coaching in his own confidence body language.

Prior to entering a club known for its "high status" woman with a higher ratio of woman to men, I had Jeff spray his neck once, and each wrist once rubbing them together. I also told him to be aware of keeping his hands OUT of his pockets and talk with his hands.........VERY IMPORTANT!

As his role model, I would approach a group of ladies, politely interrupt and ask for their honest opinion on his new "cologne" as I too was interested in buying a bottle. This is a GREAT opener, is non offensive as a pick up line and right away, they get good load of the "good stuff". Remember this!

With him at my side, he offered the inside of his wrist to smell to all three of the ladies. I could see his confidence lift as he listened to ladies give compliments, many with positive facial body language of approval. We then departed and stood by an empty table nearby. The group made frequent eye contact with us. On two occasions, three ladies went to use the rest room, but went our direction on the way....away from the restroom. On their return, they stopped by the table and engaged in a long conversation with us. I could see Jeff's smile and attitude increase as the conversation went from the basics, to more deep stuff. They laughed at silly comments, frequently touched him and once again, all displayed body language of "sexual tension". One gal, with which he was interested in, would play with pepper shakers, her purse string and hair, all indicators that she would rather be touching HIM! WATCH FOR THIS BODY LANGUAGE!

I too had fun as I changed the topic to be for fun and flirty with Christy......one that takes practice to not sound........creepy.

It was a great night for Jeff and he is amazed at the results. And yes, he did leave with her number and a date for next Sat night. As for me............I stole a kiss and a feel of one of the nicest butts I have ever seen. It could have easily been more......she gave me HER number without asking. HAVE FUN WITH THIS STUFF!! Smoke
11-14-2011 4:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New Test-Alpha Maschio
02-04-2012 5:49 PM

Awesome test, and very nice report.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
02-04-2012 5:49 PM

Unregistered

02-04-2012 6:25 PM

Bad-ass way to help a buddy out. Great report as well!
02-04-2012 6:25 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

02-04-2012 9:24 PM

tks a lot for the body language tips!

FSH
02-04-2012 9:24 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

02-05-2012 1:14 AM

Hehe I love the "What do you think of my new cologne" trick

Nice of you to help your bro out Good

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
02-05-2012 1:14 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  (Certo vs TL vs NA) + (Alpha Maschio vs XiSt) JoeJoe 14 9,032 01-05-2017 9:57 PM
Last Post: Monenoob
  What's the difference between Alpha Maschio & Aqua Vitae? PheroNoob 19 16,341 11-19-2015 3:12 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Wolf + Alpha Maschio MMM 15 9,226 08-25-2014 8:44 AM
Last Post: MMM
  ALPHA MASCHIO:COHESION MMM 0 2,347 08-24-2014 9:17 AM
Last Post: MMM
  difference between l2k/alpha maschio? doctordonald 2 3,953 06-18-2013 7:14 PM
Last Post: Blacky Chan