Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Does No One Seem To Seriously Test 1 Product At A Time?
Madara - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Why Does No One Seem To Seriously Test 1 Product At A Time?
08-10-2021 9:45 PM

(08-10-2021 7:32 PM)Shahshane Wrote:  Users know that products are working and doing something however they push it by combining and mixing to see how far they can go with minimal of work to get

why?

if something is working then why not just keep using the product that works and keep getting laid?

im using mones to have sex with hot girls i meet in nightclubs

working = having sex with girls you find attractive consistently

my point is that testing 1 mone at a time should be by far the fastest way to achieve this goal.

all you really need to get laid at will in nightclubs is a mone that produces a strong reaction in at least 5% of women maybe even 2-3% would be good enough. this would give you at least 7-20 girls who want to fuck you each night and then you just close the one you like the most. and thats all. goal achieved.

all this mixing and matching makes no logical sense without first trying 1 product. surely 1 product can have strong affect on 2-3% of women. which is all you need in a nightclub packed with hundreds of hot girls.
08-10-2021 9:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sanserif
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-11-2021 1:32 AM

(08-10-2021 9:36 PM)Madara Wrote:  this sounds good in theory but does not match my actual real life experience.

for actually getting laid with hot girls in nightclubs this is not really how it works in my experience.

for example, the girl who likes the badass intimidating vibe (BW) might lose complete interest when you try to add a celebrity angle to it.

you're assumption that adding the celebrity effect is guaranteed improve things does not match my experience.

a much simpler and more efficient strategy to get laid in a nightclub would be to just use BW or AV solo at different doses and fuck the girls who like that vibe.

The nightclubs i attend usually have at least 200-400 (hot) girls in them on a weekend night and all you need is one girl to get laid so really even if a mone turns off 90% of women but 10% think you are a god you would easily get laid every night.

seems way easier path to success to just use 1 mone and focus on the hot girls who love that mone even if only 5-10% of girls like it in a nightclub that means at least 10-40 girls for you to choose from so more then enough to get laid every night you go out.

where is the flaw in my reasoning?

I think the point you make here, is exactly the point Gladen is making, i.e. - it doesn't work. To quote -

"the term is used to describe combining things that are cool on their own, but with disastrous results."

Or at least that was my take. But hey what do i know! :-)
08-11-2021 1:32 AM
Madara - Banned
Banned

08-11-2021 1:36 AM

(08-10-2021 10:15 AM)Gladen Wrote:  In game-design there is a term that applies to this phenomenon. the term is called Laser Sharking.

Coined after the Austin Powers gag, the precept is that if sharks are cool and lasers are cool, then Sharks with friggin' laser beams on their heads will be ultra-super-cool. the term is used to describe combining things that are cool on their own, but with disastrous results.

If AV is cool and gives me a VIP status alpha vibe and BW gives me a badass intimidating vibe then AV+BW will be super-ultra-cool and give me badass status, VIP, intimidation, and more.

This where I once more quote Nietzsche: He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.

That means start with a product solo, learn it through and through, then the next one; and then try them in combination.

sorry man i misread your post in my previous reply.

during the week im usually posting here after a day of very tough mental work so mistakes like that can happen.

i see your point now and agree 100%.
(08-11-2021 1:32 AM)sanserif Wrote:  I think the point you make here, is exactly the point Gladen is making, i.e. - it doesn't work. To quote -

"the term is used to describe combining things that are cool on their own, but with disastrous results."

Or at least that was my take. But hey what do i know! :-)

you are correct i read way to quickly and misread his post.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021 1:36 AM by Madara.)
08-11-2021 1:36 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-14-2021 3:29 AM

(08-10-2021 7:02 AM)Madara Wrote:  i recently spent almost $1000 in a 5 day period buying massive amounts of pheromones.

I have been having shockingly positive results since the clubs reopened the past 4 weeks and i guess i got a bit too excited and stupidly bought way too many products at once.

And now I'm thinking the wisest move for me to really see how powerful mones can be in nightclubs is to test them one at a time.

So far my plan would look like this = spend 3-5 nights per week testing 1 mone in a nightclub and take at least 2 days off per week from mones.

I believe such a deliberate approach would lead to faster results then just testing mixes other people claim worked for them in the club.

The main reason I'm considering this approach is that it seems to me that almost all the info on what works in the nightclubs is outdated or just based on bad analysis like people trying something twice and deciding the product is useless.

I've reached a point where i believe its best for me to just ignore all common practice and just find out for myself what works in the nightclubs with mones in 2021.

Given how well things have gone for me since nightclubs reopened a few weeks ago i actually believe within 8-12 weeks at worst i could be consistently having sex with 3-5 girls per week.

I mean its crazy the things i have already experienced; i dont know if girls are just extra horny because of being isolated for 18 months but im shocked i stopped using mones for 3 years after what the last 3 weeks have been like.

for example, this past weekend a girl literally grabbed me on her way out of the club ....im talking a literal grab and go. and this was while wearing like 30+ sprays of brute and dominant ascend which most people would assume would result in me getting ignored by everyone and coming across super creepy.

anyways, what do you guys think?

why are none of you testing 1 mone at a time?

why do you believe testing mixes is a faster way to progress towards your goal?

i have been thinking about this a lot and i cannot find a rational argument for testing mixes instead of one mone at a time first.

so have all of you already spent time seriously testing these mones in your mixes individually?

Hello Madara,

We have dialogued in my journal. I seem to have concluded products used standalone (solo) work better for me than combo's.

Pheromones are only 10-15% of the game. People have to bring the other 85%. People who do nothing but splash on 8 pheromones in hopes they'll get laid are walking with crutches.

08-14-2021 3:29 AM
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-17-2021 5:49 AM

I've been testing some pheromones solo.

I will give my personal opinion about it later Smile

Pheromone Treasure: Swoon, Aura of Amity, ETFZ, GoA
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Connections, A1
LAL: Wolf, Voodoo, Nude
Apex: Imprint, Orbital
08-17-2021 5:49 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

08-26-2021 1:02 AM

(08-10-2021 7:02 AM)Madara Wrote:  i recently spent almost $1000 in a 5 day period buying massive amounts of pheromones.

I have been having shockingly positive results since the clubs reopened the past 4 weeks and i guess i got a bit too excited and stupidly bought way too many products at once.

And now I'm thinking the wisest move for me to really see how powerful mones can be in nightclubs is to test them one at a time.

So far my plan would look like this = spend 3-5 nights per week testing 1 mone in a nightclub and take at least 2 days off per week from mones.

I believe such a deliberate approach would lead to faster results then just testing mixes other people claim worked for them in the club.

The main reason I'm considering this approach is that it seems to me that almost all the info on what works in the nightclubs is outdated or just based on bad analysis like people trying something twice and deciding the product is useless.

I've reached a point where i believe its best for me to just ignore all common practice and just find out for myself what works in the nightclubs with mones in 2021.

Given how well things have gone for me since nightclubs reopened a few weeks ago i actually believe within 8-12 weeks at worst i could be consistently having sex with 3-5 girls per week.

I mean its crazy the things i have already experienced; i dont know if girls are just extra horny because of being isolated for 18 months but im shocked i stopped using mones for 3 years after what the last 3 weeks have been like.

for example, this past weekend a girl literally grabbed me on her way out of the club ....im talking a literal grab and go. and this was while wearing like 30+ sprays of brute and dominant ascend which most people would assume would result in me getting ignored by everyone and coming across super creepy.

anyways, what do you guys think?

why are none of you testing 1 mone at a time?

why do you believe testing mixes is a faster way to progress towards your goal?

i have been thinking about this a lot and i cannot find a rational argument for testing mixes instead of one mone at a time first.

so have all of you already spent time seriously testing these mones in your mixes individually?

The answer is lack of game... So they pherobomb, hoping it will make up for it. Doesn't work... Game is still 80-85% of the equation of success with women.

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2021 1:03 AM by dsouza.)
08-26-2021 1:02 AM
lunch
London Gentleman

Rep Post

08-27-2021 8:16 PM

Fully agree with the solo being the best way. personally, when i started, the temptation to mix was very high and i would often mix socials with attractions. Now ive got more experience, solo is the best way to figure out how to drive these things in terms of dosage and measuring effects more accurately.

Mrgreen

Owns Mones:
AD: Instant Openess 2x, Ammo 2X, A314 rev32(2014)
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio(2014), Glace
PheromoneXS: LoveBoat, Xist, Connections, Celebrity, SOB, Evolve
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Aura of Aminity, Grail of Affection, The Hookup
08-27-2021 8:16 PM
Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Rep Post

09-03-2021 10:20 PM

When my orders arrive it's hard to resist not trying everything at once. When the excitement wears off I start testing individually. And once I know something works for me I generally stick with it solo. I don't have many situations where I would need more than one product to get my desired results. I just don't like mixing products anymore.

It sounds counter-intuitive on a forum where we test and share. But I wasted a lot of money and pheromones playing scientist instead of giving good products a chance to do their own thing. There's something good out there for almost any situation nowadays. The hard part for me is finding the best product and dosage for me.

The community grows and flourishes from all the experimenters out there. I get that. But I can't be one of them. I like a "finished product" to buy, evaluate, share my experiences, and buy again if I'm satisfied. Buying, mixing, reviewing, tweaking, or making your own products. They're all part of what keeps the community afloat. Doing any or all of them is a worthwhile contribution.

Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK, LIIKV2, Glace
Androtics: Ammo, IS, IO, IG, Turn Up The Heat
Apex: Tusc, Titan, M3X, Core, Orbital, Chamber36, Imprint, TKO, SM
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, The Hookup, Treasureful Shine
09-03-2021 10:20 PM
Vampiro
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2021 1:41 PM

I'm still a humble student in this hobby/community of ours.
I hope to organize a lot of notes I have taken of my own testing
of some products over the past few years and start a journal here
soon. I started out in the fragrance community collecting designer
and niche fragrances shortly before starting my pheromone journey.

Me personally, I have found that in my own personal experiences of
testing, that for me it has been more important for me to discover
my sweet spot on dosing/how many sprays to use of my products
and the right fragrance to wear with it.

I find that I don't need to really combo anything once I have tested
a product enough to figure out what dosing I need for it to do what
I bought it to do. I'm always more concerned with finding that perfect
fragrance to compliment it.

I have found that no matter how great of a respected popular mone product
that we have in our arsenals here in this community. If you don't test to find the right dosage for your body chemistry, and pair it with the right scent that matches what the mone was created to, then no amount of comboing in the world is going to help you get the desired and or expected result.

Good thread topic.

09-08-2021 1:41 PM
Vampiro
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2021 1:55 PM

(08-14-2021 3:29 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Hello Madara,

We have dialogued in my journal. I seem to have concluded products used standalone (solo) work better for me than combo's.

Pheromones are only 10-15% of the game. People have to bring the other 85%. People who do nothing but splash on 8 pheromones in hopes they'll get laid are walking with crutches.

You are right on. Your journal has always been a must read for me.

I look at the mones and fragrances as part of a puzzle, a wardrobe, etc.

Grooming, fitness, game, personality, style, etc, etc, etc. The mones and
fragrances are just accessories and part of the puzzle. Nothing better than
when everything comes together and those good times and great memories and awesome hits happen.

09-08-2021 1:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Winter time cold appraoch pickup product(+anxiety killer)? TracerX 6 954 12-13-2021 3:43 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Next product to test Santiago 8 3,261 09-21-2014 4:55 PM
Last Post: Futureman
  dominance, alpha male, trust, and leaderlike at the same time product recommendation or combo masterfu678 8 4,218 01-05-2014 11:51 PM
Last Post: pharoahman
  Gonna test alfa maschio today for the first time. Got any tips for me? sikkunt 10 7,023 09-09-2012 12:07 PM
Last Post: 2Soon2Care