Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's the learning curve of Bad Wolf for an Omega?
CozyLife
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

What's the learning curve of Bad Wolf for an Omega?
10-03-2015 10:41 AM

According to a , I'm classified as an omega personality.

Quote:omega: you are the polar opposite of the alpha male, but in a good way. like the alpha male you are confident, intelligent and have a sense of charisma about you, but unlike the alpha male, you are completely your own person. you do not need anyone, and you can even be emotionally distant due to your complete self-possession. you trust few people and foster even fewer intimate relationships. omegas do not care for leadership by others as they are perfectly capable of leading themselves[sic]

However, Bad Wolf is geared towards alphas according to Pheromone Pro. I'm confident in social situations, though I'm not much of a conversationalist, yet for some reason I know how to start conversations with random strangers. Go figure! I'm improving in that domain, and I'm curious as to what the learning curve is like to exhibit more alpha traits while on Bad Wolf.

For reference, the description I'm going off of for an alpha is as follows.

Quote:alpha: you are confident and your own man. you do your own thing and have complete confidence in everything you do. you have your self doubts, but you don't let it cloud your judgment and logic. you are well liked by almost everyone, and you just have an easy charm and swagger about your presence. women are drawn to your charisma and presence. you enjoy being social and having lots of people around. you are a natural leader[sic]

Just an FYI, I'm quite aggressive. I'm not violent unless I'm defending myself or other people; I'm just aggressive, and I go after what I want. Therefore, I'm no stranger to handling an increase in aggressive behavior.

The reason I'm considering Bad Wolf is to increase my alpha tendencies by becoming more social. I'll use it in interviews when I change companies, and I'll want to improve my social abilities an an entrepreneur when I start my next business. I want to make an impact on employees, investors, and prospective customers that I'm someone who can get the job done. I want that first impression to last in a powerfully, positive way.

So, does anyone know what kind of learning curve I can expect to experience with Bad Wolf as an Omega?
10-03-2015 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: What's the learning curve of Bad Wolf for an Omega?
10-03-2015 12:14 PM

Looking at your two descriptions of omega male and alpha male, I would say that I do feel content with myself and recently I have been more picky about who I want to hang out with. At the same time, I am friends with plenty of people, even without mones I can approach girls and get "attraction signals", but of course mones do help.

For me, I saw results using Bad Wolf from day 1. It grabs attention and girls notice you more without you even having to say anything. I've never had a bad reaction from a girl while wearing it, but I need to test it more. As long as you are fun socially and can lead, you should be fine. You also may notice more approach invitations from girls...I actually never approached any of those that gave me approach invitations while wearing this, but I did approach some that I just so happen to see just passing by them. Positive responses all around!
10-03-2015 12:14 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-03-2015 10:50 PM

FFS, stop putting your real photo on the internet.People searching for you probably going to find this place and there is gonna be a lot of people asking the same question.BlackyChan is not gonna be happy.Rofl
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 11:26 PM by jb20.)
10-03-2015 10:50 PM
CozyLife
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-04-2015 8:56 AM

(10-03-2015 10:50 PM)jb20 Wrote:  FFS, stop putting your real photo on the internet.People searching for you probably going to find this place and there is gonna be a lot of people asking the same question.BlackyChan is not gonna be happy.Rofl

I fail to see the connection. If you don't want people to ask the same question on the forum, then why not ask a mod to pin the thread?
10-04-2015 8:56 AM

jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-04-2015 10:51 AM

(10-04-2015 8:56 AM)CozyLife Wrote:  I fail to see the connection. If you don't want people to ask the same question on the forum, then why not ask a mod to pin the thread?

Because, there is a search function and there are threads already pinned answering most of the questions.
10-04-2015 10:51 AM
pphoenix
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-09-2015 5:00 AM

(10-04-2015 8:56 AM)CozyLife Wrote:  I fail to see the connection. If you don't want people to ask the same question on the forum, then why not ask a mod to pin the thread?

I think more that if your friends/acquaintance are aware that you are wearing pheromones, your results and reports might be flawed.

People will think twice around you; the girl you are trying to flirt with will automatically place a psychological barrier between you and her, thinking you are playing games.

Thus, could mislead some of the members here reading your report/journal/thread.

Advice: Just keep it a secret!

LAL: Wolf, AV, NA, BW
PXS: Evolve(S/O), XiSt(O), AscendCOPS(O), Cohesion(S)

O=Oil
S=Sprays
11-09-2015 5:00 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2015 7:18 AM

No one can answer your question.

Also , Bad Wolf may not be that good as an interview mone. You have to try and tell. I am mastering Bad Wolf and enjoying it. My journal about bad Wolf can be read on the LAL section of this forum.

I would suggest you to try. It would be fun like I am having. In all honesty , I think you have to play with pheromones to know which work best for which situation depending on your personality.

All the best !
11-09-2015 7:18 AM
CozyLife
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-09-2015 11:47 AM

I just wanted to write a quick note and let you know that there is a zero learning curve for bad wolf. People already loved me without bad wolf and they showed be considerable respect. Bad wolf only amplified that effect.
11-09-2015 11:47 AM

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2015 2:02 AM

@cozylife,

Would u mind elaborating your experience ?
11-10-2015 2:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unscented Bad Wolf? Deseo 6 734 03-15-2019 5:10 PM
Last Post: LastDragon
  how has bad wolf helped you get out of your comfort zone or has it ? Niceguy 5 556 07-30-2018 6:09 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  how many drops of bad wolf will intimidate others ? Niceguy 2 627 04-14-2018 5:51 PM
Last Post: Niceguy
  Bad Wolf + Nude Alpha + Androstadienone ? RiCh 11 5,217 03-13-2018 5:59 AM
Last Post: avi
  Bad Wolf in Spray? ShadowX114 6 2,223 07-21-2016 9:56 AM
Last Post: ShadowX114