Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad Wolf + Nude Alpha + Androstadienone ?
RiCh
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Bad Wolf + Nude Alpha + Androstadienone ?
02-24-2015 7:52 PM

Ive searched around for anything on this combo but haven't found anything on it yet. idk maybe I've overlooked something but I would greatly appreciate any opinions of this combo..

PheromoneXS: Ascend w/cops (sultans oud), Love Boat (sultans oud), Xist (spray/ oil), Evolve oil (sultans oud), Connections
Androtics Direct: A314 1.32B (spray), Molecule C (TAC), P74,TUTH, AMMO, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Androstadienone (5mg), Wolf, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Alpha Dream: LIIK ver. 2
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015 8:53 AM by RiCh.)
02-24-2015 7:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf + Nude Alpha + Androstadienone ?
02-25-2015 10:25 AM

I've thought about Bad Wolf + Androstadienone but haven't tried it yet. It'd be best to test it out and see Preved
02-25-2015 10:25 AM
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-25-2015 11:42 AM

This sounds like a mad scientist thing. Too much contradicting itself in there.

Bad Wolf is fear based respect. Unpredictable, extreme, bad boy attraction.

Nude Alpha is safe, lovey, dovey, fun, protector based attraction for clingy imprinting and connecting generally.

Androstadienone is used to create comfort and further increase the potency of formulas like Nude Alpha. Using Androstadienone with Bad Wolf is dangerous because it takes Bad Wolf's EDGE off, which is defeating it's purpose. The EDGE, when steered good, is a big form of the attraction from Bad Wolf. So using Androstadienone with it isn't advisable.

Both Nude Alpha and Bad Wolf were designed to be standalones. Use both alone for awhile, say 15-20 outings, then you'll know what they do themselves and can add some Androstadienone to NA for more power. Use BW ONLY as a standalone, it's epic enough on it's own when steered properly, trust me.

With BW on and congruent 100%, you don't get ignored...even if there's a baby squatting a tank, screaming out every rep, while on fire, beside you.

Pheromones Collection:

LAL: Voodoo (Real) 30ml, Nude Alpha 30ml, Nude Alpha 10ml, 2 X Androstadienone 10mg 10ml Aqua Vitae and Voodoo Scent, Hypnotica 30ml, Asian For Non Asian Men 30ml, Aqua Vitae 30ml, Bad Wolf 30ml, Wolf (Sample), Bad Wolf (Sample), Dirty Primitive (Sample), Asian For Non Asian Men (Sample)
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015 11:43 AM by CatMan.)
02-25-2015 11:42 AM
RiCh
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-25-2015 1:30 PM

(02-25-2015 11:42 AM)CatMan Wrote:  This sounds like a mad scientist thing. Too much contradicting itself in there.

Bad Wolf is fear based respect. Unpredictable, extreme, bad boy attraction.

Nude Alpha is safe, lovey, dovey, fun, protector based attraction for clingy imprinting and connecting generally.

Androstadienone is used to create comfort and further increase the potency of formulas like Nude Alpha. Using Androstadienone with Bad Wolf is dangerous because it takes Bad Wolf's EDGE off, which is defeating it's purpose. The EDGE, when steered good, is a big form of the attraction from Bad Wolf. So using Androstadienone with it isn't advisable.

Both Nude Alpha and Bad Wolf were designed to be standalones. Use both alone for awhile, say 15-20 outings, then you'll know what they do themselves and can add some Androstadienone to NA for more power. Use BW ONLY as a standalone, it's epic enough on it's own when steered properly, trust me.

With BW on and congruent 100%, you don't get ignored...even if there's a baby squatting a tank, screaming out every rep, while on fire, beside you.

Thanks for the thorough breakdown

PheromoneXS: Ascend w/cops (sultans oud), Love Boat (sultans oud), Xist (spray/ oil), Evolve oil (sultans oud), Connections
Androtics Direct: A314 1.32B (spray), Molecule C (TAC), P74,TUTH, AMMO, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Androstadienone (5mg), Wolf, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Alpha Dream: LIIK ver. 2
02-25-2015 1:30 PM

MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2015 2:15 AM

Did anyone every try it?

I might try it out.

I tried something similar. Although it was only a little drop of BW

Xist + Nude Alpha + BW (BW was on my mustache) + Androstadienone

I appreciated the self effects! ;)

A lot of looks from women here and there. It was at a university campus. I was in the library.
I wasn't looking out for much. But saw some good hits Smile
11-22-2015 2:15 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2015 3:33 AM

I have tried BAd Wolf + Androstadienone once.

It was a potent mix. Most of the girls were stunned. They could not speak for few moments. I could not drive it more as I was in a bad mood and Androstadienone increased it.

It will be very difficult though. Any girl is not expecting this thing to happen. Most of the girls expect that to happen after few hours spending with you. It is happening in few moments. They feel confused.

Example of situation:

You are approach by your favorite actress and suddenly you feel that you were in relationship with her in the past. It works great if she acts as she is.

The same is with this combo. You have to act the play. I believe that it would be good in a relationship or on 2nd or 3rd date. Pretty difficult to pull off. I will try this combo more soon. As it was a promising mix and indeed a challenge.

Adding any comfort to Bad Wolf should be strategically pulled off.

Thanks
11-22-2015 3:33 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2015 3:59 PM

I tried na with bw. Nothing disasterous happened, but nothing worth mentioning either
11-30-2015 3:59 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

12-02-2015 1:15 PM

I thought about it too and tried it but it doesn't work together, you can even feel it without interacting with people. But na the day after bw is actually verry good! And BW definally works with dienone and also with tons of other products while keeping the edge, see it for yourself weren't people also saying that BW didn't worked?or were they losers?
12-02-2015 1:15 PM

Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-12-2018 7:30 AM

(11-22-2015 3:33 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I have tried BAd Wolf + Androstadienone once.

Hi Kalpan, what were your dosages?

Got a date on Sat. Super keen on this girl, shes the quiet, cautious, deep thinking, HSP, hard to open up type - ie a challenge, exactly what I like. Already know each other, but this is our first date. Want to sexualise it to ensure I dont get FZd but needs to be able to help open her up, get inside her head. Was thinking something like BW+ Connections, but seen a few positive posts about Androstadienone .
03-12-2018 7:30 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-12-2018 10:34 AM

(03-12-2018 7:30 AM)Macro Wrote:  Hi Kalpan, what were your dosages?

Got a date on Sat. Super keen on this girl, shes the quiet, cautious, deep thinking, HSP, hard to open up type - ie a challenge, exactly what I like. Already know each other, but this is our first date. Want to sexualise it to ensure I dont get FZd but needs to be able to help open her up, get inside her head. Was thinking something like BW+ Connections, but seen a few positive posts about Androstadienone .

I know you aren't asking me, but I've had really good results with 8 drops BW and 60 mcg's Androstadienone . Also I think K used Imprint (post #33 Mastery thread)
03-12-2018 10:34 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unscented Bad Wolf? Deseo 6 837 03-15-2019 5:10 PM
Last Post: LastDragon
  how has bad wolf helped you get out of your comfort zone or has it ? Niceguy 5 655 07-30-2018 6:09 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  how many drops of bad wolf will intimidate others ? Niceguy 2 699 04-14-2018 5:51 PM
Last Post: Niceguy
  Alpha in Nude Alpha vektroider 19 3,280 08-16-2017 5:35 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Nude Alpha vs. Voodoo SmellBoy 12 6,624 10-30-2016 12:13 AM
Last Post: avi