Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
how has bad wolf helped you get out of your comfort zone or has it ?
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

how has bad wolf helped you get out of your comfort zone or has it ?
07-29-2018 6:18 PM

they say with bad wolf it will help you step out of your comfort zone and take risks . I was wondering how has bad wolf helped you guys with stepping out of your comfort zone and going after it? whether professionally, when it comes to girls whatever. or has it not pushed you like what I'm asking about
07-29-2018 6:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: how has bad wolf helped you get out of your comfort zone or has it ?
07-29-2018 6:38 PM

Personally, I think that BW is a stimulant, but not sure what's in it, so I can't be sure if it's positive or negative, although I'm leaning toward stressful overall.

Risk-taking can be fueled by increasing adrenaline or increasing androgens, and for me, it gave me more energy, but also more stress.

I don't think that it will change someone's personality, but just simulate them enough to be more aggressive or take more risks, which for some, is all they need.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-29-2018 6:38 PM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-29-2018 6:43 PM

I def agree with the aggression but also yes what I realized when I'm using bad wolf sometimes it increases my stress and anxiety levels alot don't know why this is.right now I practicing on transmuting that aggressive type of energy into positive action it's def not easy but I'm trying

[Cry:cry2:quote='theLaw' pid='223863' dateline='1532907531']
Personally, I think that BW is a stimulant, but not sure what's in it, so I can't be sure if it's positive or negative, although I'm leaning toward stressful overall.

Risk-taking can be fueled by increasing adrenaline or increasing androgens, and for me, it gave me more energy, but also more stress.

I don't think that it will change someone's personality, but just simulate them enough to be more aggressive or take more risks, which for some, is all they need.Big boss
[/quote]
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2018 6:44 PM by Niceguy.)
07-29-2018 6:43 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

07-29-2018 7:29 PM

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-29-2018 7:29 PM

arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-29-2018 9:15 PM

If you're defining personality using the big 5 model.. spectrums of the following: extroversion/introversion, openness, agreeableness, conscientiousness, and neuroticism. Alpha mones are going to make us more conscientious, socials are going to make us more agreeable, some stuff like core might make us more extroverted.. etc.

Use anything consistently for long enough, and it becomes "easy" to be that way. It becomes your baseline.

As something of an analogy, we know that, all else being equal, most women will prefer a muscular and fit man to a fat slob. That gets us in the gym, that motivates us to get muscular and fit. Are we always pussy hungry fiends? No, but were always jacked, even when were not working on it, its there, because we have worked on it. We've been properly motivated to invest energy into being a different way, and now we are that way. Even in the moments that we're not motivated to flex and develop those muscles, the muscles themselves are still present and developed to at least some greater degree than if we had not been motivated.

IMO, a baseline level of motivation with respect to personality development always exists in healthy men. But mones jack that up. Mones make you want to hunt, not just lay out some nets and see if you can catch something.

In short, i think they increase motivation and activation, which increases development. If you stop using them, will that development atrophy over time? Certainly yes if you also stop behaving how they patterned you to behave. If you persist in being as you were? then i'd say you'd keep the changes, though it may be more difficult, at least initially, to hold onto the "gains" you'd made.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2018 9:16 PM by arrhenius.)
07-29-2018 9:15 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-30-2018 6:09 AM

(07-29-2018 9:15 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  In short, i think they increase motivation and activation, which increases development. If you stop using them, will that development atrophy over time? Certainly yes

I concur with much of what has been said. Unfortunately, aging is the unavoidable spoiler for much development that one can do regardless whether it is picking up girls or playing a sport. Look at some former sports figures compare them at their apex years ago and what they can do now...definitely no longer what they were capable years ago. Yes, the hormone levels wane off with age...hence, less testosterone means less strength, assertiveness....less energy to be the go getter. Memory/alertness may drop off...not to mention attractive youthful looks.

That being said, what we know today about health can help us slow down aging by embracing good health habits while eschewing bad habits. Targeted training can help avoid muscle mass loss that usually accompanies aging. Targeted supplements can also help fill in the gaps in nutrition or the gaps caused by malabsorption as a result of an aging GI tract...e.g., malabsorption of vit B12 hampered by lack of instrinsic factor can be remedied by transdermal injection. Similarly, hormone replacement therapy can also be used if called for on a case by case basis. If facial aesthetics have waned, cosmetic/surgical procedures can go a long way to improve physical looks. The intriguing field of stem cell medicine can often have dramatic results in restoring an aging system.

Last, but not least the central topic as we discuss here on the forum namely mones remain our invisible edge which is comforting to know.

Bottomline: try as we might, aging is an inevitable and unavoidable fact that can put a damper on many a youthful pursuit. Good news: we can slow down aging so as to prolong our youthful vigor.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2018 6:11 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
07-30-2018 6:09 AM

Share This Thread