Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unscented Bad Wolf?
Deseo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Unscented Bad Wolf?
05-02-2018 11:22 AM

Guys,

Can I request Bad Wolf Unscented?

I got a sample of it and it was scented with some sort of metallic Sauvage/Millisime Imperial type of fragrance. I hated it.

However, the mone is insidious! It turns me into a walking sexbomb.

Is Gary able to send Bad Wolf Unscented?
05-02-2018 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deseo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Unscented Bad Wolf?
05-02-2018 11:28 AM

I'm asking here, cuz I don't see a way to contact him on his web site.

Also, I don't want to spend $85 + shipping to receive Bad Wolf in a scented version.
OPE!

Found it - [email protected]

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2018 11:29 AM by Deseo.)
05-02-2018 11:28 AM
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-02-2018 11:58 AM

I think unscented provides more natural feeling self effects too. The scent amps me up.
05-02-2018 11:58 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-02-2018 12:29 PM

(05-02-2018 11:22 AM)Deseo Wrote:  I got a sample of it and it was scented with some sort of metallic Sauvage/Millisime Imperial type of fragrance. I hated it.

Is Gary able to send Bad Wolf Unscented?

It's more closer to silver mountain water.
You can get any of his stuff unscented.
Just send him an email

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-02-2018 12:29 PM

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-09-2018 3:52 PM

I asked him if I could get it in Wolf scent and he said yes so I'm assuming the same with unscented. As far as I know, they have a batch of the product itself and then they add the scent depending on the customer's request (at least that's my logical way)

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
05-09-2018 3:52 PM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2018 10:00 AM

Yes you can request anything unscented or scented with any of his available scents, just email him directly, and leave a note to seller in your order.
05-18-2018 10:00 AM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-15-2019 5:10 PM

I recently recieved BW unscented and noticed that the smell is not as strong as I expected. It is ever so slightly musky, but not strong at all and I'm getting more of an alcohol smell more than anything. I feel I can wear this with no cover.

It's hard for me to compare my old scented BW and my new unscented BW. It has been several months since my old bottle ran out.

If anyone else has BW unscented, can you tell me how your bottle smells? Does it have a strong or weak mone smell?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019 5:16 PM by LastDragon.)
03-15-2019 5:10 PM
stormmk
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-12-2020 1:27 AM

(03-15-2019 5:10 PM)LastDragon Wrote:  I recently recieved BW unscented and noticed that the smell is not as strong as I expected. It is ever so slightly musky, but not strong at all and I'm getting more of an alcohol smell more than anything. I feel I can wear this with no cover.

It's hard for me to compare my old scented BW and my new unscented BW. It has been several months since my old bottle ran out.

If anyone else has BW unscented, can you tell me how your bottle smells? Does it have a strong or weak mone smell?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I use BW unscented since ever, like all other LAL products. Personally, I don't want mixed scents (in comobos for an exmp.) so I use personal covers.

Direct answer, to me, it doesn't have none smell at all.

And yes, there are 'traces' of some 'baby' scent with this version of BW, similar to VD (unscented).
What I would like to pin point, is that this 'traces' are almost magical. Almost undetectable for us, but for girls 'it smells like heaven'. This is statement I got from several girls over years, those which I allowed to stick with me for a period of time. They used any opportunity to sniff me behind ears, and it look like they are taking drugs... always saying ahhh that smell of you. Even after 1 year they do remember this smell, and when I want to fuck them, door is always open. Problem is that they want to be all time with me, so I have to find way to 'break their hart' and wait 4-6 months, then the same story goes again.
In one occasion, there were some leftovers of BW on my palms, one of these girls, I don't know why and how, wanted to sniff my palms. I was very surprised since it was almost end of working time, and for sure my palms were not smelling like heaven, at least for me. However, she took my palm, put her face in it and start sniffing. Very odd! She said that I should not 'allow any other girl to sniff my palms' I asked why? 'Because it smells like heaven and it is addictive!' and trust me it is. Some of them recognizes this smell even after 3 years without contact (for me, it is since I started using BW unscented)

So, from my 3 years of experience with BW, you should try to get her as close as possible to some applying spot for 10-20 seconds. Once they got this direct smell, that's it, you are their God, no matter what kind of asshole you are.
Very similar effect has VD (unscented) too, but that is another story
10-12-2020 1:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why AV has scented/unscented versions but not wolf? ShadowX114 10 4,030 10-22-2015 1:05 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister