Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What matters to women in a man
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What matters to women in a man
07-15-2019 3:59 PM

I've had women tell me that a large part of why they had sex with me was because I smell good and I made them laugh. That number went WAY up after I discovered LPMP. Just my personal experience.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-15-2019 3:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2019 4:16 PM

Thanks mdw, sounds interesting. Listening to a interview with cindy now.
07-15-2019 4:16 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2019 4:47 PM

(07-15-2019 3:58 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Height, really? I am so figuratively (and apparently not literally) screwed!

Gladen, I know you are a humble man, but I'm curious: would you say you are above average looking, or even extremely good looking? I believe you had mentioned you are early 50's, but look early 30s which is awesome, how do you manage that? Do you take very good care of yourself through diet, exercise, other lifestyle factors? Also, how tall are you if you if you dont mind me asking?
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 4:55 PM by hut.)
07-15-2019 4:47 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-15-2019 4:58 PM

(07-15-2019 4:47 PM)hut Wrote:  Gladen, I know you are a humble man, but would you say you are above average looking, or even extremely good looking? Also, how tall are you if you if you dont mind me asking?

I am so ugly that when I was a baby my parents used to put me in the corner and feed me with a sling shot.

I'm actually a 5' 9" (If I liberally round up) cross between David Lee Roth and Jon Bon Jovi (80's versions...no surprise there). I also sport a 32" waist and am very well-toned with decent muscle definition. I don't know about handsome, more like a rough around the edges rebel without a clue type. But...just in case you haven't noticed...I do have a pretty intense and all-out-there personality.

I recently had more than a foot cut off my hair, but it didn't really seem to affect my charisma...except now that i also draw in some more demure ladies as well as the wild witches.

I wouldn't say that I'm extremely good looking, but I'm not hideous and am blessed with strong cheekbones, symmetrical features, and an impish sense of playfulness about me...and Peter Pan syndrome. I'd say that it is more self-assurance, being fearless, and having confidence to the point of being foolhardy that comprises my overall charisma more than anything else.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 4:58 PM by Gladen.)
07-15-2019 4:58 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-15-2019 7:44 PM

(07-15-2019 4:58 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I am so ugly that when I was a baby my parents used to put me in the corner and feed me with a sling shot.

That's hilarious Wacko2

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-15-2019 7:44 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-15-2019 8:06 PM

(07-15-2019 7:44 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  That's hilarious Wacko2

Yeah... but looks aren’t everything.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-15-2019 8:06 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-15-2019 8:15 PM

(07-15-2019 8:06 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yeah... but looks aren’t everything.

true, beauty lies in the heart.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-15-2019 8:15 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-16-2019 8:26 AM

For those of you that might care to know this bit of trivia, the "so ugly, that when he was a baby, his parents put him in the corner and fed him with a slingshot" line was suggested by Iron Maiden's Nicko McBrain for Bruce to use for him during the introductions on stage. Must give credit where credit is due! So that is Nicko's line, not mine.

But since we're back to honest debate and the sharing of knowledge and experiences; I submit that all the things listed here in the OP are merely attributes and traits that people in general (in this case ladies) spew forth about what they PREFER in a mate.

Ultimately, I feel, that what really gets her motor revving, and what ultimately matters, is how the guy makes her feel. If he makes her feel adored, appreciated, like the only woman in the universe, like a goddess, desired, lusted after, admired, respected, accepted, understood and heard, and then fosters an emotional connection on top of making her feel that way...she will become addicted to you. There are many more emotional and charactistic things on top of my short-list.

Incidentally, this is why those that play the Alphole and Asshole roles sometimes get ladies, at least for the short term. While they might not cover the base of making her feel how she needs and desires to; they do illicit passionate reactions as a direct response to them being such arrogant fuck-tards. Once the passion is ignited, the Alphole can sometimes leverage that as passion does, obviously, get the juices flowing. she might bed him, even if she knows he's a piece of excrement because he makes her feel alive, even if it is the dark side of feeling.

Don't be the alphole asshole; that path spirals ever downward. But you can connect with her on an emotional level and allow her to fee what she needs an desires to be her best self. then she'll give all of herself to you, fully and unconditionally, and beg for more...just like you will when a lady fosters those same feelings in you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-16-2019 8:26 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-16-2019 8:50 AM

(07-16-2019 8:26 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Don't be the alphole asshole; that path spirals ever downward. But you can connect with her on an emotional level and allow her to fee what she needs an desires to be her best self. then she'll give all of herself to you, fully and unconditionally, and beg for more...just like you will when a lady fosters those same feelings in you.

I could not agree more with your entire statement but this final paragraph especially. Very eloquently written and also, very true. Repped because I can.

07-16-2019 8:50 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2019 10:47 AM

I've heard the opinion that there is an archetypical goddess dormant in every female on this planet. Therefore unless worshipped enough, they can bring all hell loose and cataclysms will come. Whereas if sacrifices are made you will have her benevolent favor on your side.
07-16-2019 10:47 AM

Share This Thread