Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What matters to women in a man
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What matters to women in a man
07-14-2019 10:17 PM

(07-14-2019 5:34 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Exactly. It's 10% logic vs. 90% emotion.
Which is why so many women say that they want a good, hard working, trustworthy guy. When they find one they often reject him then go hook up with some bum, then when they get burned, they complain that "all men are assholes". Rinse and repeat.....

girls used to be told, that if a boy picks on you, it means he likes you.

is it any wonder?

The devil's advocate

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-14-2019 10:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-15-2019 7:59 AM

(07-14-2019 4:00 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Shaky ground? LOL. Somebody knows how to read..unfortunately, I typed in English not Braille. Mark, how many trolls/idiots are members of this site?? It's hard not to flame people who lack basic reading comprehension skills.

I've got more women than pheromones you have in your arsenal, but please, contribute your awesome knowledge MusikMan. And that's all you get from me, so enjoy the attention while it lasts.

You know, I was going to contribute to this, seeing a good potential for philosophical conjecture, debate, and perhaps even learning something from anothers' point of view (including MusikMan, who submitted a point worthy of consideration).

So as to not contribute to the hostility that seems to be erupting all over the place place here; I'll merely contribute some Monty Python:

A man walks into an office.

Man: (Michael Palin) Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.

Receptionist: Certainly sir. Have you been here before?

Man: No, this is my first time.

Receptionist: I see. Well, do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?

Man: Well, what would be the cost?

Receptionist: Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.

Man: Well, I think it's probably best if I start with the one and then see how it goes from there, okay?

Receptionist: Fine. I'll see who's free at the moment.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-15-2019 7:59 AM

NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

07-15-2019 8:35 AM

(07-15-2019 7:59 AM)Gladen Wrote:  You know, I was going to contribute to this, seeing a good potential for philosophical conjecture, debate, and perhaps even learning something from anothers' point of view (including MusikMan, who submitted a point worthy of consideration).

So as to not contribute to the hostility that seems to be erupting all over the place place here; I'll merely contribute some Monty Python:

A man walks into an office.

Man: (Michael Palin) Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.

Receptionist: Certainly sir. Have you been here before?

Man: No, this is my first time.

Receptionist: I see. Well, do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?

Man: Well, what would be the cost?

Receptionist: Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.

Man: Well, I think it's probably best if I start with the one and then see how it goes from there, okay?

Receptionist: Fine. I'll see who's free at the moment.

The obsession with debate and being contrarian here is why I'll stick to my journal. I don't care for it. I fuck women, not argue with people about what women want who can't even consistently get laid. It's not hostility, it's reality. You're all so rational here, what's the benefit of that?

I contribute things to help and give back to the forum. Maybe something in jest every once in a while. Anyone trying to argue with me may as well stop before they try and spend their time upping their game. If people want to rub sticks together and argue with the man holding a flamethrower about fire, be my guest. It will be one-sided.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
07-15-2019 8:35 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-15-2019 9:30 AM

(07-15-2019 8:35 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  The obsession with debate and being contrarian here is why I'll stick to my journal. I don't care for it. I fuck women, not argue with people about what women want who can't even consistently get laid. It's not hostility, it's reality. You're all so rational here, what's the benefit of that?

I contribute things to help and give back to the forum. Maybe something in jest every once in a while. Anyone trying to argue with me may as well stop before they try and spend their time upping their game. If people want to rub sticks together and argue with the man holding a flamethrower about fire, be my guest. It will be one-sided.

Well, if that's how you want to play this...

First off, nobody was attempting to argue with you. A few other comments were made in support of your original text, and then a question was asked and (the way I read it) you came out guns a blazin' insulting and screaming trolls. then when I lightly commented on the attitude here of late (not just you, but several other members as well), you reverted into that "I fuck more women than you have 'mones so STFU...yadda yadda flamethrower" thing.

The benefit of open discussion, debate, and contrarian points of view is that the entire point of this place is to learn about pheromones, learn about life and ladies, and to HELP each other out. Open, free, public, discussion and debate is not only healthy for society, but it allows those that are just starting out to have a voice, to learn, and to grow as persons, and into excellent contributing members here.

Maybe I am totally off kilter here, but I thought the entire purpose of a free and open forum was to foster discussion, debate, and to share opinions.

The day you've closed your mind to the opinions of others, which seems to be today, is the day you've died inside. Don't forget the true words of wisdom: the Master also learns from the student. This means that as soon as one has decided that they are the know-all and end-all on any topic is exactly the time that their ego has overtaken their personal growth.

So yeah, cool, you have a flame thrower and some other guys just have sticks. Your lofty and condescending stance is amusing to the other guys on here that sit back quietly on their Nuclear Arsenal watching you. While you're screaming TROLL at everyone and demanding that they rise up to your standards; those others that remember your position, back when we just started to get a handle on things and were enjoying our first tastes of success, are amused at your posturing. While lots of these guys might be little puppies to your Doberman; to some others you come off as a a barking cub to our full-blown Lion.

And if you want to hurl antagonistic insults at the general membership here, pointedly directed at new members, keep in mind that there's always someone out there that is better than you. While you can honestly say that you are currently bagging more girls than most guys have pheromones in their stash; I've had the physical pleasure of being with more women than you've even met.

We all have different stations in life, in pheromones knowledge, and in interacting with women; but we all have the same dignity. The Golden Rule applies: treat others as you wish to be treated. If you insist on being antagonistic, you shall attract antipathy. If you treat others with honor and respect, and help them to grow as humans, men, and in life; then you shall be respected and honored.

Or, in short, be all Bill & Ted about it: Be excellent to each other; and party on dude!

Flame On!

Edited to add:

For those of you reading this, while my point of view here is counter to NikkiReloaded's, and my points here directly refute and respond to his writing; I do hold the man in the highest regard and was not attempting to point fingers or lash out towards him...although it probably came off that way. I appreciate what Nikki has to say, ponder it, and sometimes even learn a thing or two. I just don't agree with the attitude in which those kernels of truth and wisdom are given. One can demonstrate and contribute with being a negative Alphole.

I just felt that it needed to be shown, especially for the newer members here, that such vitriolic stances weren't shared by ALL the members here.

I've hurled my brunch under the bridge enough for today.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 10:02 AM by Gladen.)
07-15-2019 9:30 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-15-2019 11:24 AM

(07-15-2019 8:35 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  I fuck women, not argue with people about what women want who can't even consistently get laid.
May I ask you, with all due respect, why you opened a thread on a forum, then refuse to debate (or argue) your points?
This could be a very interesting, constructive and useful thread if we could all just get past the negativity. I'm sure that at some point in your life, you learned something positive and useful from some forum. So why not share the knowledge?

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
07-15-2019 11:24 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-15-2019 11:52 AM

(07-15-2019 8:35 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  The obsession with debate and being contrarian here is why I'll stick to my journal. I don't care for it. I fuck women, not argue with people about what women want who can't even consistently get laid. It's not hostility, it's reality. You're all so rational here, what's the benefit of that?

That's okay, but maybe consider the fact that I or anyone else are free to disagree with you. What works for you as stated in your OP doesn't work for me. I don't care much about having a sense of humor and I really don't care for being a great conversationalist. What does that mean anyway? Conversation means little if void of any substance. Making a connection with somebody is how I would describe it.

I know plenty of guy who are funny and talks a lot, but aren't getting laid much at all. I think your position as a sex advisor is the reason you're getting laid, not that other stuff.

From what I've observed so far in my life the top traits which gets a guy laid are looks, power and money. And in that order. By power I mean someone who makes decisions and they enjoy it. You also have the interconnected traits like high testosterone and having the ability to impose influence on the environment. Any adequate degree of all of the above presents such a man with many options and he doesn't need to do much to take advantage.

This phenomena is also called natural selection.

The reason why some handsome young men are going out with 6's is because they don't have any power. They have no influence. Modern society shrunk their balls and their self respect to boot. They don't know the right people. They don't frequent the right places. Mark Zuckerberg has power and money, but I would never fuck his wife even if $$$ was offered. They're together because they're on the same looks scale. Rarely will you see a huge gap in looks, even in celeb couples. Zuckerberg probably bangs high end hookers on the side, but that's because his money allows him to.

The women who are checking you out are what you deserve. That's your level. It's up to anyone if they want to settle or level up. You will never see an average joe with a 10. It doesn't exist. No matter how funny or smart he is. So yeah, a 7 could bang a bunch of 5's and 6's. Who cares? And if fucking all these bottom-branch women is so important, why not just lie, manipulate and make up stories to front really hard? It works really well, like a small-time version of that Tinder hustler. Works better than being funny.

Not every guy on this forum is trying to fuck any woman they can. It's not a goal of mine at all. Anything short of what I think I deserve and I'd rather live in celibacy. Quality over quantity any day of the week.

My mentality is this - I pay little attention to what women "want". I care about what I want.
07-15-2019 11:52 AM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-15-2019 2:06 PM

(07-15-2019 11:52 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  The reason why some handsome young men are going out with 6's is because they don't have any power. They have no influence.

That's a great point, because it doesn't seem like men are interested in that, when it comes to women.

I could care less about what kind of car a woman drives, or if she has a Gucci purse, or a high paying job.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-15-2019 2:06 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-15-2019 2:22 PM

(07-15-2019 2:06 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  That's a great point, because it doesn't seem like men are interested in that, when it comes to women.

I could care less about what kind of car a woman drives, or if she has a Gucci purse, or a high paying job.

That's right, as men we mostly care about looks. We want the best looking woman we can get. We also have an innate madonna-whore complex which guides our every move around women.

Other key factors are legitimate levels of feminity/pleasantness and a good dose of naivete to compliment our masculinity. Women often run this game around a guy they like.

If she has those things, a nice car and Gucci purse, you need to be on an equal or higher level than that. Relationships where the woman has more never work. Every man needs leverage. If he doesn't, he ends up being her bitch.

If she walks around with a fake Gucci bag, it's easy to con her if you're into that sort of thing.
07-15-2019 2:22 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2019 3:22 PM

The number one reason why women have sex is because of their smell. This is why women have enhanced sense of smell.

Women rank smell as the most important factor. Question over 2000 women

Read the first chapter of

Why do women have sex? Is it purely for pleasure or the desire to reproduce?

In their ground-breaking book, clinical psychologist Cindy Meston and evolutionary psychologist David Buss investigate the underlying sexual desires of women and identify 237 distinct motivations for sex. Drawing on more than a thousand intensive interviews conducted solely for the book, as well as their pioneering research on physiological response and evolutionary emotions, Meston and Buss give us a remarkably complex and nuanced portrait of female sexuality.

Why do women have sex

scent

Second one is height.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 3:24 PM by mdw.)
07-15-2019 3:22 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-15-2019 3:58 PM

(07-15-2019 3:22 PM)mdw Wrote:  Why do women have sex

scent
Second one is height.

Height, really? I am so figuratively (and apparently not literally) screwed!

07-15-2019 3:58 PM

Share This Thread