Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What matters to women in a man
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: What matters to women in a man
09-28-2019 5:16 AM

(07-14-2019 3:03 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Sense of humor (70%)
Conversational skills (58%)
Looks (56%)
Height (28%)
Education level (21%)
Job title (20%)
Financial stability (16%)
Music choice (13%)
Mutual friends (9%)
Body shape (8%)

These are supposedly the top traits women look for in a partner, weighted (according to something lol).

30 years of experience tell me this is not right and not close.
I'd dare say its been written by a woman, and women dont know what they like until they like it, in men.
Is this insulting to all women? Maybe but there is endless evidence that women hardly ever go for what they say they want.

And of course the term "partner" needs to be defined.

What would really be offensive though true would be what a large proportion of women really love in men that turns them into stalkers.
There also need to be some segmentation. Under 30-35 is different to over 30-35.
And around 45 there is another change.
There's also some research that 20 to 25% of women never orgasm.

Nah I dont agree.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2019 5:17 AM by Pheroman.)
09-28-2019 5:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-28-2019 8:22 AM

Pheroman. If you'd be so kind as to address these questions i have on your comments...

(09-28-2019 5:16 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  ..but there is endless evidence that women hardly ever go for what they say they want.

My experience has shown me that men and women are quite commonly shut off from their innermost motivations and desires and will state surface reasons, but not the true underlying cause or desire.

Now granted, we're talking about what ladies want, not our similarities, but do you believe that it is just women, or that both men and women tend to do these things; i.e. (for this example) spout off a list of desired traits that isn't actually what they really want, but more of a shallow "shopping list" of factors that they feel help to make a fine partner.

(09-28-2019 5:16 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  And of course the term "partner" needs to be defined.

True. I assumed long-term (more than a single night or encounter) as for a single encounter all a man really needs is to not be repulsive and to be able to satisfy her.

(09-28-2019 5:16 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  What would really be offensive though true would be what a large proportion of women really love in men that turns them into stalkers.

I'm unclear on this due to the structure of the verbiage. Did you mean turns [men] into stalkers, or, turns [women] into stalkers?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-28-2019 8:22 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-29-2019 2:35 AM

(09-28-2019 8:22 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Now granted, we're talking about what ladies want, not our similarities, but do you believe that it is just women, or that both men and women tend to do these things; i.e. (for this example) spout off a list of desired traits that isn't actually what they really want, but more of a shallow "shopping list" of factors that they feel help to make a fine partner.

I dont think I am the only male whose over many years has heard a women she want X and ends up dating or shagging Z.
So why would that data be reliable. Too many variables stacked with they rarely say what they really want or go for.
And it depends on the moment asked.
Conclusion = data is not indicative.

I have no idea or experience about the opposite as I am only interested in biological women.
My opiniated observations are that the majority of men take whatever they can get. Whoever will shagg them, even if it means marrying them.
He wants a family, she want a provider. At least that equation hasnt changed for millennia, but the method of getting there has. Much of it written in law.

Quote:True. I assumed long-term (more than a single night or encounter) as for a single encounter all a man really needs is to not be repulsive and to be able to satisfy her.
What matters is what was the respondent thinking at the time.
And we all know date/time and mood does matter.

Top of her list, over time, is Fame/Money/Power.

Quote:I'm unclear on this due to the structure of the verbiage. Did you mean turns [men] into stalkers, or, turns [women] into stalkers?
Seemed clear to me but I will walk in the mild side...
What do women love about men? What makes them stalk men?
Women do stalk famous people, people on tv, celebrities, criminals and violent men. And firemen.
I dont think criminality is a turn on or fetish for many men, but it sure seems to be for women.
And even the mention of this is offensive to many people. In some nations its being outlawed.

Its an easily tested theory for those that care to.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
09-29-2019 2:35 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-29-2019 10:59 AM

(09-29-2019 2:35 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Seemed clear to me but I will walk in the mild side...
Pheroman cam from Miami F-L-A thought he was James Dean for a day...

Thank you for the clarification. Referencing both men and women in the subject portion made the reference to the action-object a bit muddled for me. While I assumed that you meant that ladies desire the traits in men that turn ladies into man-stalkers; one could also translate that ladies desire the very same traits that cause men to stalk them.

Just wanted to be perfectly clear so I didn't misconstrue.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-29-2019 10:59 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-01-2019 4:35 PM

Additionally, Pheroman, I must salute you on the kernels of wisdom contained in your statement.

By extrapolating your (mostly) true observation, it can also be said that when a woman finds a man that possesses the traits she desires, she ends up "stalking" him obsessively rather than let him slip through her fingers. Depending upon how one chooses to view our more delicate and complex counterparts, this could imply that they are either possessive psychos, or that they know a good thing when they see it and latch onto desirable men quickly and with a death-grip because quality men are so rare.

10-01-2019 4:35 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

10-01-2019 11:28 PM

Women want a winner. Most marriages crumble when a women resents the man. They got married he was 32 she was 26. He was in great shape. He was funny. He was good looking. He was tall and well educated. Had a good job and he was great with her friends and family. At this point he is a winner.

12 years later they have 2 kids. When they had those kids husband had to come home right after to work to help mom out with the kids, hell even mom just got off work an hour before and just took over duties from the nanny. Husband has no more time for the gym. He starts slowly getting outta shape. He starts losing some of his hair. He hit a roadblock in his career soon after because he isn't as motivated and his testosterone is getting lower from age/not working out/ stress.

He is stuck in some middle management position which makes him lose hope and he gets a little depressed. Still functional but just doesn't have that same drive he had before the kids.

This marriage ends in divorce. More times in the scenario above. Less but still frequent the roles are reversed.

Husband is not who she married. She married a winner. Now he is a loser. He wasnt an alpha, he wasn't he didn't have greatest status but she fell in love with him and married him. Was a great wife and fucked him passionately everynight for the first 5 years. She took care of herself and was happy to be in her feminine. He was a winner relative to her (her set of values). Now he is a loser and he fell out of love with her.

In the reversed scenario the man will cheat because the women is no longer taking care of herself and other hotter women still find him attractive cause at least he has kept himself in shape, he started to wake up a couple of hours earlier to hit the gym. He studied up on nutrition and science in order to keep his sexual hormones up. He is still motivated because of these changes. He is still a winner. So he cheats with the hotter women. Eventually he divorces his wife and gets with the younger hotter women.

Women have to respect you. They won't respect you if they think you're a loser.
10-01-2019 11:28 PM

Share This Thread