Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the most CHARMING mone you've ever used?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

What is the most CHARMING mone you've ever used?
10-17-2019 1:03 PM

The title says it all... the best mone that enhances CHARM?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2019 1:19 PM by dsouza.)
10-17-2019 1:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

RE: What is the most CHARMING mone you've used?
10-17-2019 1:20 PM

Good question. For social charm I'd have to say that GRAV was really cool for me. For a smooth operator James Bond kind of charm I'd say HF was really cool.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-17-2019 1:20 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: What is the most CHARMING mone you've ever used?
10-17-2019 2:09 PM

I should add charm in the sense that these mones can also get you girls. Not just social but sex. Think of women who go crazy over some celebrities and because of their charisma sleep with them. If the charming pheromone can only get BFF interest without lay reports I'm not interested in it.

Dsouza

My Journal:

10-17-2019 2:09 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-17-2019 2:30 PM

(10-17-2019 2:09 PM)dsouza Wrote:  If the charming pheromone can only get BFF interest without lay reports I'm not interested in it.

In light of your detailed criteria, then scratch GRAV from my list. While it seems to me that it can get one laid more easily, my personal experience has been more of a social charm than a sexual charm. While it does have attraction; my experience with it seemed more social.

For sexual charm I'd put TLG above HF as a weapon of charming mass seduction. I had erroneously assumed that you meant being charming in general. However, I am of the opinion that TLG doesn't so much make one charming as it enhances what one already has, or is.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2019 2:31 PM by Gladen.)
10-17-2019 2:30 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

10-18-2019 12:36 AM

Interesting thoughts on TLG....I heard you layed a new FWB on it, correct?

I'm tempted to say l2k nos although it enhances charm greatly, for me the Androstadienone /est is a dealbreaker as is the fact that it was mostly BFF interest... But the social , sexy, status charm was incredible with the 9's and 10's as was the increased ability to articulate, coming not just from me but the pheromones.

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2019 4:25 AM by dsouza.)
10-18-2019 12:36 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-18-2019 8:22 AM

(10-18-2019 12:36 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Interesting thoughts on TLG....I heard you layed a new FWB on it, correct?

I'm tempted to say l2k nos although it enhances charm greatly, for me the Androstadienone /est is a dealbreaker as is the fact that it was mostly BFF interest... But the social , sexy, status charm was incredible with the 9's and 10's as was the increased ability to articulate, coming not just from me but the pheromones.

L2K was one of the pheromones that interested me enough to look into this hobby in the first place. Oddly, I settled on M3X as my first trial pheromone and haven't looked back. I'll have to pick up a bottle of L2K soon to revisit the impetus.

A new FWB with TLG...within the past month or so, just one or two; several over the past year or so. With my forays into TKO, maybe one or two since i got it a few months ago. TLG is easy for me to use; I just put it on and do my thing. It facilitates that quite well and just seems to make things go quicker and smoother. TKO is similar for me, but I find that the self effects cause me to be a bit more raunchy in the sexual allusion, but ladies seem to love it when I wear it. HF shows quite a bit of promise; but despite my love of the product, my personality is not exactly in perfect alignment with the aura it projects.

10-18-2019 8:22 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-18-2019 3:16 PM

We all want a pheromone that makes us celebrity like.... that gets the women in bed... That enhances our charm and status while keeping us grounded. The closest I found to that was m3x *2017* , however, I would like to add that it had more in common with AM and L2k combined than a pure charmer... With m3x I could be nice or a little rude if necessary.... It seems that mones that are polar for me like l2k nos which basically got me a lot of BFF interest with the fame vibe, or BW which turned me into a complete asshole with the fame vibe are too extreme in my case... If you're always nice chances are you'll end up with a lot of female friends... If you're always angry a lot of enemies... Neither of these situations helped with closing for me.

Unfortunately, most products that razzle and dazzle don't seem to help with closing easily.... I am hoping to be proved wrong on this! I would love to find a razzle and dazzle product that is very easy to close with....Anyone else have any favorites?

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2019 3:18 PM by dsouza.)
10-18-2019 3:16 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-18-2019 4:57 PM

(10-18-2019 3:16 PM)dsouza Wrote:  We all want a pheromone that makes us celebrity like.... that gets the women in bed... That enhances our charm and status while keeping us grounded. The closest I found to that was m3x *2017* , however, I would like to add that it had more in common with AM and L2k combined than a pure charmer... With m3x I could be nice or a little rude if necessary.... It seems that mones that are polar for me like l2k nos which basically got me a lot of BFF interest with the fame vibe, or BW which turned me into a complete asshole with the fame vibe are too extreme in my case... If you're always nice chances are you'll end up with a lot of female friends... If you're always angry a lot of enemies... Neither of these situations helped with closing for me.

Unfortunately, most products that razzle and dazzle don't seem to help with closing easily.... I am hoping to be proved wrong on this! I would love to find a razzle and dazzle product that is very easy to close with....Anyone else have any favorites?

I think that this will be different for different people because we look, talk and act differently and women are looking for certain things at certain times. My experience is that some women have an adventure phase. Maybe in college, some in high school, some after a divorce, etc. Maybe they transition into a serious relationship phase or an alone phase. So if what you are projecting aligns with her phase then you get what you want.

That said, AS3’s: social, sexual, comfort is probably the best idea about getting you in the ball park for most women. Status and beautification are great too. Disinhibition under the right circumstances....

The very hard part, I think, about having one mix that does ALL of this is that mixes are ratios of molecules and you have to have more of one thing over another.

Bottom line in my mind is that SSC whether you get that from one mix or a mix combo gets you in the ballpark. Her phase and the environment then helps or hurts your chances.
10-18-2019 4:57 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

10-18-2019 6:03 PM

(10-18-2019 4:57 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I think that this will be different for different people because we look, talk and act differently and women are looking for certain things at certain times. My experience is that some women have an adventure phase. Maybe in college, some in high school, some after a divorce, etc. Maybe they transition into a serious relationship phase or an alone phase. So if what you are projecting aligns with her phase then you get what you want.

That said, AS3’s: social, sexual, comfort is probably the best idea about getting you in the ball park for most women. Status and beautification are great too. Disinhibition under the right circumstances....

The very hard part, I think, about having one mix that does ALL of this is that mixes are ratios of molecules and you have to have more of one thing over another.

Bottom line in my mind is that SSC whether you get that from one mix or a mix combo gets you in the ballpark. Her phase and the environment then helps or hurts your chances.

So NA, Glace, Androstadienone ?

Sadly NA causes depression and reverse imprinting can be a nightmare for me, glace is high on est and gets me a lot of senseless talk, and Androstadienone leads to depression and anxiety.

I was hoping for some non-est-Androstadienone blends.

Thanks for your ideas, however.

Dsouza

My Journal:

10-18-2019 6:03 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-18-2019 10:41 PM

(10-18-2019 6:03 PM)dsouza Wrote:  So NA, Glace, Androstadienone ?

Sadly NA causes depression and reverse imprinting can be a nightmare for me, glace is high on est and gets me a lot of senseless talk, and Androstadienone leads to depression and anxiety.

I was hoping for some non-est-Androstadienone blends.

Thanks for your ideas, however.

You have some very specific challenges. I’ve read good things about TKO.

SSCB
10-18-2019 10:41 PM

Share This Thread