Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the most CHARMING mone you've ever used?
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: What is the most CHARMING mone you've used?
10-22-2019 9:05 AM

(10-17-2019 1:20 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Good question. For social charm I'd have to say that GRAV was really cool for me. For a smooth operator James Bond kind of charm I'd say HF was really cool.

HF? please do tell what is that abbreviate from? thanks

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
10-22-2019 9:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-22-2019 9:17 AM

(10-22-2019 9:05 AM)empathy Wrote:  HF? please do tell what is that abbreviate from? thanks

Homme Fatal by Aroma Phero

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-22-2019 9:17 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

RE: What is the most CHARMING mone you've ever used?
10-22-2019 9:29 AM

(10-21-2019 7:50 PM)dsouza Wrote:  What do you get out of TKO? Any increased articulation? Also does it have a calming effect like m3x or a more balls of steel effect like AM?

For me, with TKO, I wouldn't exactly call it a charming effect, but ladies did seem to be enamored and enthralled. I suppose one could say that it charms them.

Darklord just put up a very concise and well-worded appraisal of the overall effects on the TKO thread, and Snoopyace described it as "all-attraction, all the time". For me it was a heavy sexual, excellent articulation (with me being a bit more blunt in the sexuality innuendo), with mid-tones of socials and charisma, and everything was cool and beautiful. Given your comparisons above, I'd say that it was a bit of both; calm balls of steel.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-22-2019 9:29 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-22-2019 9:39 AM

(10-22-2019 9:17 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Homme Fatal by Aroma Phero

right......very nice...thank you for the great advice Smile

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
10-22-2019 9:39 AM

empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-22-2019 9:47 AM

does anyone have any experience with Casanova ....if so...would you also put this mone under this description?

10-22-2019 9:47 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-22-2019 6:49 PM

(10-22-2019 9:47 AM)empathy Wrote:  does anyone have any experience with Casanova ....if so...would you also put this mone under this description?

I’ve used Casanova. Attracts hot girls, improved social skills but there doesn’t seem to be any fclose documented with it. Kinda like AlphaQ same thing, status, improved articulation, but fclose not documented. Both of these are priced quite high and came with some over the top advertising.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
10-22-2019 6:49 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-27-2019 12:50 AM

(10-21-2019 5:03 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Celebrity has worked on 2 different levels for me. Firstly, it is certainly "charming", you seem to have a smooth, 007 in chillout mode energy.

Secondly, when women are alone with you, they often feel compelled to expose their intimate parts. Ive experienced platonic female friends looking for an excuse to show me their naked tits or asses, others wearing yoga pants, opening wide to expose the camel toe to the maximum. All very brash and blatant, but remarkably, they don't allow you to escalate, even though boobing is probable.

It's almost like a "look all you like, I get turned on by you looking, but Im in control" effect.

What I can’t understand is there are lay reports on pheromones xs website on the celebrity product page under reviews. Still if someone like you is having trouble escalating with it I’ve got to doubt those reviews on ONS with it.

Dsouza

My Journal:

10-27-2019 12:50 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-27-2019 9:08 AM

(10-27-2019 12:50 AM)dsouza Wrote:  What I can’t understand is there are lay reports on pheromones xs website on the celebrity product page under reviews. Still if someone like you is having trouble escalating with it I’ve got to doubt those reviews on ONS with it.

Come on, man. You know that we are all different and see variations with each blend. That is why we all don’t have the same top 5.

I will say that I tend to get the best hits when I am the most congruent with a blend and some blends are easier for me to be congruent. I get the best reactions from A314 when I wear my Brooks Brothers suits than when I wear jeans and a t shirt.

Another observation is that women sometimes wear sexy outfits to get attention without the intention of actually having sex and women get hit on by famous people and get flattered by the attention and don’t want more than that.

A lady I know is a waitress at a high end restaurant. She gets hit on by celebrities on the regular. Now she says that she doesn’t do anything with them (and you never really know) even the ones she admits having crushes on.
10-27-2019 9:08 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

10-27-2019 5:42 PM

(10-27-2019 9:08 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  A lady I know is a waitress at a high end restaurant. She gets hit on by celebrities on the regular. Now she says that she doesn’t do anything with them (and you never really know) even the ones she admits having crushes on.

I think that's the congruency problem. Real Hollywood celebs don't hit on women, they sign autographs etc, and its not long until women throw themselves at them... I think that is a big difference in how celebrity should be used... Can't be too aggressive if you're famous. Constantly chasing targets instead of having them chase you shows lower DHV -- I'm talking famous people here.

Even if you're not famous with 9's and 10's the same concepts apply.. Chase too much that kitten runs away and hides!

Perhaps when women reveal their T&A one should flirt with them some more while showing a little restraint if you're trying to be a celebrity...

For example a woman showcases her ass crack... She says you're not even going to compliment me? You say "I'll need a much closer inspection to give you a proper assessment Smile" She comes on to you more, you bring her even closer, until you reel that fish in....

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019 5:53 PM by dsouza.)
10-27-2019 5:42 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-27-2019 7:28 PM

(10-27-2019 5:42 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I think that's the congruency problem. Real Hollywood celebs don't hit on women, they sign autographs etc, and its not long until women throw themselves at them... I think that is a big difference in how celebrity should be used... Can't be too aggressive if you're famous. Constantly chasing targets instead of having them chase you shows lower DHV -- I'm talking famous people here.

Even if you're not famous with 9's and 10's the same concepts apply.. Chase too much that kitten runs away and hides!

Perhaps when women reveal their T&A one should flirt with them some more while showing a little restraint if you're trying to be a celebrity...

For example a woman showcases her ass crack... She says you're not even going to compliment me? You say "I'll need a much closer inspection to give you a proper assessment Smile" She comes on to you more, you bring her even closer, until you reel that fish in....

Not all women throw themselves at celebrities. If they want a fling then maybe....And A-listers flirt too. Using a hunger analogy, I have been very hungry and chose not to eat...I had other things that were more important at the time even though I was tempted. I believe that attraction is similar.

Some women just want attention. Let's call it catch and release for them too.
10-27-2019 7:28 PM

Share This Thread