Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the most CHARMING mone you've ever used?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What is the most CHARMING mone you've ever used?
10-20-2019 12:20 PM

We have TKO.

Another top contender CELEBRITYXS. But this ones all theory. Not too much reporting on it over the years. Also the website description seems over the top.

What do you think?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2019 1:01 PM by dsouza.)
10-20-2019 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2019 12:41 AM

(10-20-2019 12:20 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Another top contender CELEBRITYXS. But this ones all theory. Not too much reporting on it over the years. Also the website description seems over the top.

Ive tested Celebrity a couple of years ago, for me it was very inconsistent but when it worked it was really interesting, the best hit for me was a cashier that got stuck looking into my eyes for a couple of seconds, she forgot what she was doing, and then kept smiling at me.
10-21-2019 12:41 AM

nicemonster
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2019 2:13 PM

I dont mean to derail(or maybe I do), but I'm in search of this same thing. I've used THU a year ago at 4 sprays to the neckular(first mone i bought), I did notice a few effects that were promising, alot of woman at work that Id spoken to in passing, all of a sudden started sticking around and talking. I cant remember if there was any sexual things said but I did remember alot of flirting and boobing etc. I was in a relationship then so I wasnt really looking to close so I never pushed.

I find myself single now and I'm stuck between whether I should get thu again, or venture into l2k or v2. I have am, and it seems too serious for me. I dont get women opening and talking and it just makes me feel heavier(best way I can describe it)..

I'm in nyc and I'll be going to bars and clubs. I'm 32, indian and black mix. Should I go back to thu or is l2k better?

Gracias for any help.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 3:16 PM by nicemonster.)
10-21-2019 2:13 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-21-2019 5:03 PM

(10-20-2019 12:20 PM)dsouza Wrote:  We have TKO.

Another top contender CELEBRITYXS. But this ones all theory. Not too much reporting on it over the years. Also the website description seems over the top.

What do you think?
Celebrity has worked on 2 different levels for me. Firstly, it is certainly "charming", you seem to have a smooth, 007 in chillout mode energy.

Secondly, when women are alone with you, they often feel compelled to expose their intimate parts. Ive experienced platonic female friends looking for an excuse to show me their naked tits or asses, others wearing yoga pants, opening wide to expose the camel toe to the maximum. All very brash and blatant, but remarkably, they don't allow you to escalate, even though boobing is probable.

It's almost like a "look all you like, I get turned on by you looking, but Im in control" effect.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 5:04 PM by LoveInSpain.)
10-21-2019 5:03 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-21-2019 5:45 PM

(10-20-2019 12:20 PM)dsouza Wrote:  We have TKO.

What do you think?

What happened when you wore TKO?
10-21-2019 5:45 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-21-2019 6:24 PM

(10-21-2019 5:45 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  What happened when you wore TKO?

Never ordered TKO. It just seems like an option. Sounds better than celebrity which is all look no touch according to LIS.

Dsouza

My Journal:

10-21-2019 6:24 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-21-2019 6:41 PM

(10-21-2019 6:24 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Never ordered TKO. It just seems like an option. Sounds better than celebrity which is all look no touch according to LIS.

Language and body language. I used to talk about adventure, spontaneity, just enjoying and living in the moment.

It’s a yes set. And then moving the conversation to connecting....going deep inside.

Have you ever played with rapport building? Mirroring and matching. Echoing their words. Getting them to talk about something that they really like and then throwing the adventure, etc in there. Building rapport works by itself and really help pheromones pop.
10-21-2019 6:41 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-21-2019 7:50 PM

(10-21-2019 6:41 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Language and body language. I used to talk about adventure, spontaneity, just enjoying and living in the moment.

It’s a yes set. And then moving the conversation to connecting....going deep inside.

Have you ever played with rapport building? Mirroring and matching. Echoing their words. Getting them to talk about something that they really like and then throwing the adventure, etc in there. Building rapport works by itself and really help pheromones pop.

I can do all this with maxt150 better than mones costing 10x.

But maxt150 can also make me blow my fuse... I produce mid high T around 25, maxt150 may be taking me to over 30 so naturally that could cause some friction amongst men and bitchy type of women.

I have yet to use TKO. I have heard of some fcloses with it but I haven't heard much in terms of its charming effect.

What do you get out of TKO? Any increased articulation? Also does it have a calming effect like m3x or a more balls of steel effect like AM?

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 7:52 PM by dsouza.)
10-21-2019 7:50 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-21-2019 8:01 PM

No ones mentioned CORE but they should.... celebrity... social... fcloser for some... increased articulation... longevity..

Dsouza

My Journal:

10-21-2019 8:01 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-21-2019 9:12 PM

(10-21-2019 7:50 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I can do all this with maxt150 better than mones costing 10x.

But maxt150 can also make me blow my fuse... I produce mid high T around 25, maxt150 may be taking me to over 30 so naturally that could cause some friction amongst men and bitchy type of women.

I have yet to use TKO. I have heard of some fcloses with it but I haven't heard much in terms of its charming effect.

What do you get out of TKO? Any increased articulation? Also does it have a calming effect like m3x or a more balls of steel effect like AM?

I think that Scent of Eros is a charmer that you can f close with. TKO is a chatty, good time vibe. No balls of steel. More like laid back banter. I posted on TKO.
10-21-2019 9:12 PM

Share This Thread