Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Unresistible Test thread
08-07-2018 8:50 AM

Here is a list of the initial testers of Unresistible.

Paradox
justintime469
MMM
Snoopyace
kocik2000
Ladiesman
WiggleWasser
stefdude
Vinzanity
LoveInSpain
HappyGoSkillfully
D_Darko
avi

You can post your reviews on this thread.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
08-07-2018 8:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
08-18-2018 5:42 AM

Single run, no concrete results but to be to the point :

1. Cover better than expected , it's light but actually covers the smell for quite some time .

2. Attraction part is hard to judge yet , as the one person I tested on I knew was already into me . Initial results good , but could be better , I saw better before.

3. Most important , I think I am seeing extreme levels of disinhibition . And I mean extreme !!! More testing and more details yet to come with further testing
08-18-2018 5:42 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-18-2018 8:41 AM

I'm writing this without reading any review on this.I'll read the previous review after I finish this post.

Didnt want to speak to soon.But honestly, what the fuck.I've never seen anything like this.I know that you must be thinking that I exaggerate my last reviews, but I know I am not.This is a slow formula, or it needs her to be relaxed to work full power.My gf was fucking mind blown, she has never asked this so many times: "what did you do?why am i feeling this way?did you do something?is it your cologne?your shirt?your hair?the angle that I'm looking at you?i don't know what happened to me today.you are everywhere inside of me...if you rip a piece of my hand it will spill a part of you.".She was desperately confused and she couldn't explain it.The strange thing is that she was asking me for answers, she was in shock.I asked her a bit about it, so apparently it covers probably everything:

Physical attraction, overwhelming feelings, serious disinhibition.Sexual side too but I'll confirm this later because she is close to ovulation.Don't know about men yet.
I never paid any attention to the name but now it looks like it matches the effects perfectly.Unresistible.The company looked like it was confident in giving samples, they were probably right.Looks like that last study on pheromones, that was suggesting that many different pheromones on you at the same time produce better effects, is the real deal.Chris also supports it.

I have a feeling that this product might soon be considered a new generation of mones, if the effects are consistent I mean.I got some attraction from girls I didn't know (and didnt interact with), but it could be just my base attraction or random.It certainly left a few girls unaffected so this may be better suited in dates or long interactions in general.Very preliminary to judge.The part that I can judge better is my gf's behaviour because anything outside the norm is too obvious, that's why I can speak soon about a product.

A surface of ~1.5cm2 was good for my gf.Take notice that the comfort is a fact and she can handle doses that for other girls may be OD.2cm2 is certainly plenty.If you put slowly it spills more so the line is around 0.7cm width, if you roll faster it is thin, around 0.4cm.So for a fast roll (0.4cm width) that should be around 4cm line (4cm line of fast roll ~= 1.5cm2).I noticed a little aggression at that dose.
Dosing is not very easy, for me at least, and being consistent needs practice.I suggest to roll faster because it's a thin layer, if you roll slow it's fat layer, how fat is unknown.

I applied my cologne first and after it dried I applied on back of hand and spread on neck on top of the cologne.The diffusion seemed good.Product is potent judging from the smell.
I almost started sweating a little bit later and noticed that I was smelling less of the pheromones (I might got used to it or it might affected the diffusion a bit, it's hot and humid here and I sweat easily) but that didn't stop it from working.

5cm line was too much.Big aggression, I stopped testing and removed it but I'll try it again another time.

Also, something last.The other testers should not be affected by mine or other people's reviews.This is not a competition, we try to unlock an unknown product.Whatever you see or not see, say it.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2018 8:43 AM by stefdude.)
08-18-2018 8:41 AM
MMM

Rep Post

08-18-2018 10:29 AM

As my time out yesterday was short, with one inch applied, a half inch to wrist and rubbed together, the other half inch applied to the front of my neck.

Only made a store to play the lottery, and there's a new, young piece of chocolate, middle to late 20s, working the other register. While I was conducting my business, she couldn't stop looking while dealing with her customers. Mones or not? I have no idea! Training1

Since I have no idea about the 1 cm2, I gonna go up to an order nch and a half next week.

Supposed to have a SEX DATE on Monday, but she changed it to Tuesday, so I'll continue playing around with this until Tuesday.

I hope somebody gets LAID! Hi

To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-18-2018 10:29 AM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-18-2018 10:30 AM

Okay I am sober and awake . To add to my last review , I had a girl straight up talk to three guys (me being one of them ) out loud about not getting any for last two months and that she is horned up. That she literally wants anyone to bang her. It was not directed at us but kind of it was . Done in a half jokish manner . Also then we got on a subject of sex (she did) and she joked "sadly won't happen tonight , got a damn forest down there and it is kind of late now".

This girl in 5 times I met her has never went on a tangent about sex this much . It was pretty damn out of the norm .

I also do get a feel the product might need to cook on your skin a bit .

Dosage ... Not sure , maybe 2 cm2? Kind of hard to measure with the ball dropper . It is also really small so I have to roll in one place until I see an amount that would be like 2 drops.

Might have better testing grounds tonight . Need to figure out these dosages

Also , lots of kino , and almost a make out session. Think what stopped it was having other two guys there.

Also these guys already have a website , the picture there is exactly how the product came

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2018 10:31 AM by kocik2000.)
08-18-2018 10:30 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-18-2018 11:12 AM

The website doesn't offer any information on how many mL's per bottle.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
stefdude

Rep Post

Trying to sleep, I was lying on my stomach, after much huffing and puffing, she said "I must leave the room, I can't stand it".That's unheard of, I wish I could show you that behaviour in a video.She pinpointed that at least part of what she feels is because of my smell, that's not the first time but this time it is somewhat more conscious.
Later she attacked me sexually, we didn't have sex at the moment.We had half an hour later but she was a bit nervous.I didn't see significant sexual effect, the orgasm was very strong though.I suspect that the desire for sex and the intensity of the orgasm were caused from the other overwhelming effects of the formula, (emotions, attraction, disinhibition).

The duration is clearly more than 7.5 hours.

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-18-2018 11:16 AM

(08-18-2018 11:12 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  The website doesn't offer any information on how many mL's per bottle.

Just got my bottle today and the paperwork read 12 ml’s.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-18-2018 11:16 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

08-18-2018 11:22 AM

(08-18-2018 11:16 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just got my bottle today and the paperwork read 12 ml’s.

People in relationships should really try this.I'm curious about your experience when you try it.

08-18-2018 11:22 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-18-2018 5:15 PM

Got my sample today. 8 days from Slovenia to Ohio isn't bad at all.

First off, as others have said, the packaging is top-notch! I immediately rolled a 2 square cm patch onto my wrist so I could check self-effects in private. I got the scented version, which smells like a decent men's aftershave. But the scent was undetectable to me within 30 minutes. What lingers is the none smell. My closest comparison is to unscented Alpha-7. I plan to add a swipe of non-phero LPMP product alongside the Unresistable when I go public.

I'm going to try it as my daily wear for the next full week. I have 2 sex-dates planned with 2 FWB's. So I should get a feel for what it does in general public plus see how it compares in the sack to my normal Turn Up The Heat-TAC combo.

Follow-up reports as they develop.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NNPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
08-18-2018 5:15 PM

Share This Thread