Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
08-26-2018 5:33 AM

(08-25-2018 7:43 PM)MMM Wrote:  So! You're doing 6s now, huh? I guess that makes you EXTRA NASTY!

NOT TO WORRY. 6s need loving, too! Mosking

Bloody beautifying properties .....I'm worried about upping the dosage, I might end up chasing 4's ...... :/

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-26-2018 5:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Unresistible Test thread
08-27-2018 5:53 AM

My first run with Unresistible. Scented version.
Yesterday I applied about 1 square cm on the wrist and rubbed with the both side of the neck. The application seems very dry and after an hour later I shake well the bottle and trying to add again the real 1 cm2. This time the spot was really wet and rubbed it on the neck. We (my friend's family and my family) went to our friend's(from the university) house for celebration.
Everyone was very friendly with me, with some respect. The things were smooth.
I don't see any blatant IOIs or hits on my friends wives. The children of my friends were very, very friendly with me. They were like obsessed by me.
Near the house there's a small cafe. I saw on the barmaid very strong affection, friendliness, IOI and strong disinhibition and also playfulness. Later after 4-5 hours I was adding another 1 cm2. The barmaid's daughter was changed her mother behind the bar. But additional application maybe was too much for this young girl. There's respect from her and some hidden affect also.
My friend(the host) was very playful and he was telling some dirty jokes and innuendos(some of them he was learning from me) toward the wife of our/other friend. At the end of the celebration the host wife was very touchy feely and playful with me.
All day I was very calm, collected and with good mood.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2018 7:19 PM by avi.)
08-27-2018 5:53 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-27-2018 8:43 AM

Just curious. How long is the test period for unresistable?
08-27-2018 8:43 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2018 10:25 AM

(08-27-2018 8:43 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Just curious. How long is the test period for unresistable?

I guess it's as long as testers keep reporting results. The product itself is already available for purchase on the aroma fero website.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
08-27-2018 10:25 AM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-27-2018 12:21 PM

(08-27-2018 10:25 AM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  I guess it's as long as testers keep reporting results. The product itself is already available for purchase on the aroma fero website.

Thanks for the response. I bought it already, but I wasn’t going to post until the test was complete out of respect for the process. Just didn’t know how long that process was planned for. I saw someone say they would test for a week....add in the fact that people get it at different times and many of the testers hadn’t posted yet and I was trying to figure it out.

Mine hasn’t arrived yet, but it should be here in a couple of days.
08-27-2018 12:21 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-27-2018 12:53 PM

Lord I think it's fine if you report your findings since this is still product testing and review section .

Curious to hear your results
08-27-2018 12:53 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-27-2018 12:58 PM

(08-25-2018 4:46 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Ok Stefdude. What makes you think that this mix might have MeoEst? Not poking. Just curious to know what effect(s) make you curious. I ask because none of the effects in your review strike me as that out of the ordinary and I don’t know if I’ve ever (knowingly) worn MeoEst.

(08-25-2018 5:11 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  interesting you guys brought up MeoEst. It kinda makes sense based on my limited testing so far. If the gives off a pregnant woman vibe, it explains the better service we receive from ppl, and personally, I feel kinda ghosted but not really ghosted while wearing this, so perhaps it is super incongruent to my sig/avatar? Planning on wearing this tonight to a werewolf game gathering.

As I said it wasn't anything specific that made me suspicious, it's just that the mix is working too well and I was wondering how come this new product seems to surpass every other mix in my limited experience with it and according to what I'm looking for in a product.The consistency, the disinhibition, the desire it creates and all of those with the lowest required effort from my side.

There are many products that work very well with medium consistency or work medium with very good consistency.Very few products achieve both.
For example, NNPA, which is my favorite sexual (when I've already secured the sex) is very inconsistent if I put it on a night out with strangers, it can create very strong reactions but it's not consistent.
So very few mixes make me feel secure that if I put them they will boost me and create positive reactions, no matter what or almost.BW makes me feel certain about it, L2K even more, but now UR even more than those apparently.Those 3 are all different btw.

It could be MeoEst or an unknown molecule or whatever, I don't know anything, I'm just guessing here...or it could just be a state of the art recipe/ratio of the usual and known molecules.Although I'm pretty sure the company is watching this thread, I may have to ask them directly.

As for the fatigue/lethargy:I don't know if that is possibly an effect of MeoEst, others said it could be from Allo-THDOC.It hit me bad one time and there were at least 2 times it didn't.I'm not the best to observe these side effects for many reasons.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018 12:59 PM by stefdude.)
08-27-2018 12:58 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-27-2018 1:04 PM

(08-27-2018 12:53 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Lord I think it's fine if you report your findings since this is still product testing and review section .

Curious to hear your results

Will do. I’m curious what it does with astaxanthin (maybe copulins) so I want planning to test it as purely as the test process is planned.
08-27-2018 1:04 PM

stefdude

Rep Post

08-27-2018 1:57 PM

(08-27-2018 1:04 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Will do. I’m curious what it does with astaxanthin (maybe copulins) so I want planning to test it as purely as the test process is planned.

Restrain yourself mister!Please no combos yet.If the success of this product is due to the ratios (and the fact that it uses many molecules) we shouldn't mess with it.It's not a 'base' product like PXS (eg Cohesion+Evolve+Bliss) which can be combined easily.

I'm looking forward to your review!

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-27-2018 1:57 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-27-2018 2:36 PM

(08-27-2018 1:57 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Restrain yourself mister!Please no combos yet.If the success of this product is due to the ratios (and the fact that it uses many molecules) we shouldn't mess with it.It's not a 'base' product like PXS (eg Cohesion+Evolve+Bliss) which can be combined easily.

I'm looking forward to your review!

That’s the difference between buying it and being a tester, my friend. Trying to be patient of the process, but my curiosity wins out.

It’s Taking some time and I have no idea how long and they have the product available and I have some astaxanthin burning a hole in my pheromone drawer.

It’s on!
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018 2:37 PM by DarkLord1.)
08-27-2018 2:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 1 620 09-21-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: Crash