Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
08-20-2018 5:07 PM

(08-20-2018 12:56 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Soon after application of later?The positives are soon after.Later I had some terrible lethargy.That was once, it might have been random, we'll see.

After a couple of hours and lasting for several more. A-1 doesn't normally do that to me. Maybe it's the epi, or the secret ingredient. Regardless, I'm going for the full week.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
08-20-2018 5:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-21-2018 6:35 AM

OK, so my package arrived this morning. Many thanks to the guys at Aroma Fero and Unresistable for counting on me.

The packaging is impressive..... but ...... two points. I would personally prefer a few ml. more product and a basic bottle or roller. Secondly, I don't see the point of expensive, designer outer packaging if it's got "Pheromone Oil" and even a list of ingredients on it. It's not the kind of outer packaging which a single guy, or someone who hides the hobby from their partner, would ever leave on display. That being said, the roller is a perfect size for me, compact enough for travel or to fit into a pocket for on-the-fly applications.

27ÂșC, sunny, slight breeze. As a "pre-test", I applied 1cm/2 to the back of my hand. The cover scent was not that strong, but within 20 minutes it was more prominent. It is a little too sweet and "girly" for my liking, but I've worn far worse. It covered the mone smell adequately. So, after 40 minutes, I washed it off with the usual mint and tea tree gel. It actually took 6 washes to get this out of my skin, so both the mones and scent are just as sticky as AV and Manimalic, which tend to be the hardest to clean in my experience. So, that for me is a plus. I need a product to last and endure outdoor temperatures and wind.

So, for my 1st real test, I applied a 1cm square on each inner wrist. I'm wearing this solo, not even cops. So far, zero self effects, either positive or negative. I'm just about to go out, and will have several interactions (work, social, FWB and GF) throughout the day, so I'll post a full report tomorrow.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-21-2018 6:35 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

08-21-2018 7:22 AM

I picked up my package from the post office yesterday afternoon.

Right after I left the post office I realized that I had to buy some things from the grocery store so I decided to give the product a quick run.

First of all the packaging is fancy. It comes in a black and gold box with gold stamped logos and lettering. the product comes in a black tube shaped 12 ml bottle. It is a rollerball. I've mentioned many times why I hate rollerballs. It is mostly because of the dosing. One man's inch is another man's two inches.

I applied a one inch circle. It looked like maybe 2 drops(?).

Anyhow, I go to the grocery store. None of the women who i came into contact with were especially intrigued. So I went to the cashier.

While she was packing my groceries she said "Nice cake" (I purchased a chocolate swirled cheesecake). Without thinking I said "You should come over and get some." She then said "Save me some." There was a long line for her register so I left it at that.

When I got home I felt like I had run a Marathon. I wondered why I was so drained. I looked at the ingredients again and I saw Allo-THDOC. This is a life draining component of some mixes. Pheromone XS uses Allo-THDOC in several products.

On first run this product reminds me of M3X. It seems that you must engage the target. Not sure what this is doing yet. As you guys know my motto is test and retest.

Also, this stuff stinks. I'm not sure but I think it is lightly scented. You definitely without a doubt need a cover.

*Disclaimer: This is just a quick test and not to be taken as being indicative of product performance.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
08-21-2018 7:22 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-21-2018 9:07 AM

I was out of town last week and they didn't deliver without signature. I went and picked it up from the PO yesterday. I did the suggested 1 cm2 on wrists and went to dinner last night. I have the unscented and I can say that I liked the smell of it unscented. Should be very easy to cover.

Nothing huge to report because I literally just wanted to try it and smell it. My waitress was very attentive and possibly even a little nervous, even goofy.

This was in a small town near one of my projects. So she was a small towner and this could have just been her normal way to carry herself. More to come
08-21-2018 9:07 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-22-2018 2:08 PM

Ok, a continuation of yesterday's report. Having applied at 11:30am, I went to my meetings, etc. No real hits or different behaviour from anyone. My FWB was called into work, so our usual Tuesday session didn't happen. I was back home by 4pm. By this time the cover scent was gone, yet I could smell the mones. Also at this time, a very hard fatigue set in. It was so bad that I lost motivation for anything. I decided to apply some Tmax and went for a swim in the ocean. After 40 minutes in the water, I returned home. I could still smell mones on the app points, and was still a bit fatigued. I scrubbed off, and started to feel slightly better. At 9pm, I reapplied 1 cm on each forearm, and went to the GFs house. Sex was better than average, she was horny and energetic, and my libido was in tact. I decided not to remove the application overnight. I slept very well and didn't have any weird " Voodoo" dreams. In the morning I still had some lethargy, it remained until 3pm.
I went mone free today, and will continue testing tomorrow or the day after, depending upon my opportunities to test with targets.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-22-2018 2:08 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-22-2018 9:48 PM

I have just received mine yesterday and have not been reading up on what it is or any of the reports so i can stay true to the blind testing. I started testing and will report on what i get by this weekend.
08-22-2018 9:48 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-22-2018 10:04 PM

Did a third round , the testing ground was worse than expected . So , used witch hazel and went to bed. Not much to report.

Drove to work next morning , realized I smell none . Smelled wrists and realized I didn't remove all of it .

Aaaand guess what ? Next day two solid solid hits . It's a little personal to share , but I know hits when I see them especially after having a substantial baseline to compare. No lethargy noticed or anything like that . I do remove application points with witch hazel, this was the one case when I didn't fully .

Long story short , beautification , comfort , and what I mentioned before and I have been sticking with, disinhibition . Also problems breaking eye contact once it is established. So far I am really really digging this mix.

Cons : did notice sliiight betafication from men , but if the results continue to be this consistent with opposite sex I can live with that .

I really wanna test this at a college party , but this weekend unfortunately got other plans. I'll continue testing this mix any chance I see good environment .
08-22-2018 10:04 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-23-2018 10:46 AM

Got off work yesterday, planned on hitting the gym, whole foods, and eat at hotpot buffet myself.

Arrival: The package probably came after a week Paulius PM'd me the tracking #. It required a signature so I was not able to receive it on time, left it in USPS for a couple of days.

Packaging: I love the color schemes, but the outer package seems cheap, no worries though, I'd rather keep the cost low for unnecessary things. The mone container itself looks pretty slick, kinda like a secret agent lipstick gun or something.

Application: Ya I have no idea how this 1cm2 thing works, if I had to guess, I probably split 1.5cm2 between my elbow crooks. I'd prefer it on my wrists but my gym gloves would cover them. This was at around 16:10.

Selfie: Immediately after applying, my brain fog was reduced, there was some mood and energy lifting. I was pretty drowsy the whole day.

- Went to the gym and put on CopX stick under nose at around 16:25. Felt like I wasn't wearing any mones, nothing out of the ordinary though.

- Went to whole foods afterwards at around 18:10. The car ride there seemed like I was having a crash. But I sorta recovered after heading into Whole Foods, may not have been the mones. Cashier seemed extra patient in helping. I asked how I could pull out the QR code from the Amazon App, but the wifi was really slow so he just stood there doing nothing waiting for my QR code, this was completely unnecessary, so I motioned him to keep scanning or put the groceries into the bag while I wait for the code.

- Went to this revolving hotpot buffet, like a revolving sushi but with the uncooked food on the belt instead of sushi. Waiter was really attentive, made sure I got my new orders of meat.

- Terrible testing grounds today, couldn't find anyone decent to talk to.

- Took a shower and I can still smell it. Didn't bother cleaning it off with witch hazel. Slept with it according to my fitbit, I was pretty restless, and I feel exactly how the sleep pattern reflected. Seems sticky like AQ.

First impression: Selfie is subtle but noticeable. No lazy man hits. Service people seem to be extra attentive with this on.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2018 10:54 AM by Vinzanity.)
08-23-2018 10:46 AM

MMM

Rep Post

08-24-2018 9:40 PM

1 1/2 inches to the wrist, smeared up the forearms, and 3 good sprays of Molecule 01.

Stopped to chat with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. While we're chatting, her friend, black, maybe early 30s, says, " You smell good! What do you have on!?" I never tell, but anytime I get a compliment these days, I day, "Thanks! I love the way you talk dirty!" Shocked and smiling, I left her.

I've been getting LOTS of Eccentrics Molecule 01. Mones? Molecule 01? Both? Who knows, but that's as far as my testing went today.

To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-24-2018 9:40 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-25-2018 9:22 AM

I spent the last hour trying to type my initial findings, and will try again.

Initial Opening of box

I got my package and open it up right away and notice there is a letter in there, so I read it and first thing that catches my attention is the 57MG of pheromones for a 12ML bottle! That is really high in concentration. Then I see something about dose being 1cm2 which throws me off(I have not read anything or none of the reports on this product yet) which more about that later. The letter is even hand signed in ink, so I can see they took the time with this product. The box is a nice gold and black and the quality of the box is very nice and sturdy, not flimsy cheaper cardboard or paper. I open the box and notice the bottle which is a nice high quality glass I believe and notice it is put in a nice foam protective center and the foam has nice plush on it, so they really took the time to think of all the details and appears to be really nice quality. Very nice logos and from the exterior everything appears really sharp and appealing, but lets see how it performs!

I shake the bottle, then peal the sticker off, unscrew the cap and see it is a roller ball which caught me off guard! It is a nice quality stainless ball, verse the cheaper plastic ones I use with a lot of my other pheromones. I am very familiar with a roller ball setup, now the 1cm2 makes sense, but I always used inches as a measuring tool.

Initial Test

just for reference 1 inch=2.5CM.

After I shake bottle and turn it upside down to get some product on the ball and the turn right side up and use the tip of the cap of my pen and see a thin layer of liquid that goes on the ball and then I take a whiff and Whoa, this stuff is strong to say the least. There seems to be a synergy of scent from the natural pheromones(I chose unscented version) I can pick up clearly in Androstadienone , Androstenone, and Androsterone as they stand out to me and are distinctive. I take what I see on the roller ball and dab it on the piece of skin between my nostrils just too see what it would do.

It was right before bed time, so I go lay down and asses how I feel, and I seem to be more loose with my mouth saying whatever comes to mind, kind of like the filter removed, not total diarrhea mouth, just speaking whatever comes to mind. Wife is next to me and I am more turned on than normal and after 10 minutes we get it on and I am slightly more aggressive than normal, and wife is slightly more vocal than normal as well. I say very slightly as I really need to test this more( this is the 3rd night in a row having sex, as this is way more than the norm for us). Then we go to bed.

2ND TEST @ Work

3 1/4 inch circles 1 left and 1 right of neck and 1 on throat. The dosing is kind of hard with this one. With my plastic roller balls I can feel the liquid on my skin, and not so much with the stainless and I just have to have enough faith I got enough on my skin. I wait 10 minutes and spray 2 sprays of ADG as a cover.

I don`t feel anything and wonder if I got any on my skin? About 15 minutes later I am driving to work and I am actually speaking to myself and what is on my mind! So there appears to be slight disinhibition verbally and physically I still have to see. I get to work and feel pretty good really and kind of laid back and my anxiety and worries are completely gone about how the day will go which is a very nice feeling.

Just to give an idea of my normal setup I am used to 2 drops True Alpha or 2-3 drops Cation oil as my base and then 2 drops swoon. This has been my daily setup for about 5 months now.

I get to work and I have 4 main subjects I work with, with random customers throughout the day.

Subject 1

59 white woman. She greets me like normal and with 10 seconds she gets really talkative and is very upbeat especially for not having her coffee or cigarettes yet. Very positive and making a lot of eye contact. She even touches my shoulder a few times which is out of the norm. Then she goes on to be kind of playful and teasing me kind of like being in junior high type. I smile and go with it as we are having harmless fun and I have to watch myself to keep it professional.

Subject 2

38 Hispanic lesbian woman. I greet her next after subject 1 and I got almost the same results to a T as the first one! She had no had her coffee yet, and she is a non smoker and she greets me with a smile and right away is playfully teasing me, so again I go with it. Now this woman always comes in hung over and messed up, I even asked if she went out last night and she did! So this is out of the norm for her. She is more talkative as well, and gives me a fist bump and then I go about my day.

Subject 3

55 white male. I greet him and he is smiling more and talking more kind of like the self effects I am starting to feel. I am getting slightly more respect and getting slight male helper vibe form this guy, but not in a gay type of way more of a respectful trying to help me out type. I did not interact with him much as the first 2.

Subject 4

This is my main test subject. I am not sure how old maybe 52 Hispanic woman. Now I had a hard shit test with this woman using XXX from X copulins and things have barely got back to normal. I go to the office where we work and it is really small maybe 12X12 room. We greet each other like normal and within 15 minutes she is more talkative and is just chatty like a very heavy dose of A-nol hit her. Then after 1 hour the conversation is getting deeper where she is telling me about her kids and family. Now this woman is an alpha type and almost always very serious, so this is a big change and am shocked really, but go with it.

Then after 2 hours the bonding is clearly there like a B-nol/Androstadienone setup and I am getting more eye contact. Then 4 hours in I am now getting a more attraction look and the hair flipping. I am totally shocked when I got to the 1st hour point and beyond! I am getting the total package here and this stuff seems to work best with more exposure to get the full scope of the effects. It is a nice change and we are both having one of the best days we have had in a long time. Everything is flowing very smooth and totally natural with interactions. I have never seen his woman joke around and she is playfully teasing me and smiling a lot instead of having the resting bitch face that I am used to. This was the biggest hit and surprise, not the fact that the mones hit her, but that they hit on so many levels. I mean attraction, disinhibition verbally and with this woman physically as well. I say this because when I need help she will come to my desk and show me things and stand 1-2 feet away, well one time towards the end of the day she stood less then 10 inches away it seemed like, so close that if I turned my head my nose would have been in her crouch! So a really good day for us both.

Initial Thoughts

Very high quality and seems everything was pretty well thought out from the packing all the way to use, and the effects. I can confirm the verbal disinhibition no doubt, and would like to test a little more to really confirm the physical. Attraction is clearly there, social effects are really high for this and this dose what an attraction bland should do. I used in the wrong environment so far, but I have a feeling I can steer this for a daily work setup instead of an alpha blend, but will require a lot more time. For how strong the product is, I find it very user friendly so far. This reminds me of Ammo from androtics on steroids! What I have grown and loved about Ammo as a general all around attraction, this blows that thing away. I always wanted to take Ammo to the next level and this is it. I get the effects I get from Ammo plus the bonding, disinhibition, likeability factor from men and women it seems(I have to test more to really confirm), social effects are stronger, attraction is stronger. I have been looking for a product that is an all arounder and this is it.

I have a long ways to go with this and will test more. I have tested with Swoon already and will report on it soon. I want to get more concrete results of things before I can confirm a lot of what I am seeing. I will have the wife test to because I am seeing a lot of effect on men from this as well which is great!
08-25-2018 9:22 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 1 627 09-21-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: Crash