Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

RE: Unresistible Test thread
11-01-2018 7:04 AM

Hey, Stefdude write me You email to PM. I will write to Unresistible Founder to check email. It is not good that they do not answer. Cannot write You a messageSmile

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
11-01-2018 7:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

11-01-2018 1:44 PM

(11-01-2018 7:04 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  Hey, Stefdude write me You email to PM. I will write to Unresistible Founder to check email. It is not good that they do not answer. Cannot write You a messageSmile

Alright I post it here:

Quote:Hello again,

I feel that this product's results are extremely dose sensitive.I've transfered it to a dropper bottle (bulb dropper), is the recommended dosage less than 1 drop?A dosage suggestion in drops, even if it is half a drop, would be highly useful to many of us.

Respectfully

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-01-2018 1:44 PM

Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

11-03-2018 10:24 AM

(11-01-2018 1:44 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Alright I post it here:

Quote:Hello again,

I feel that this product's results are extremely dose sensitive.I've transfered it to a dropper bottle (bulb dropper), is the recommended dosage less than 1 drop?A dosage suggestion in drops, even if it is half a drop, would be highly useful to many of us.

Respectfully

Hi,

Yeah, I wrote to the founder to write You back by email. So share the answer here with us.

In my opinion it should be 2 drops.

Paulius

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
11-03-2018 10:24 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-10-2018 9:28 AM

Hi,

Yeah, I wrote to the founder to write You back by email. So share the answer here with us.

In my opinion it should be 2 drops.

Paulius
[/quote]

Thanks for the support but 1 week later and still no response...

11-10-2018 9:28 AM
Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2018 9:49 AM

I wanna know the drop dosages too. The roller is too inconsistent for me for such a supposedly dose accurate dependent product.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
11-10-2018 9:49 AM
Delboy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-17-2019 5:22 AM

Working in the adult industry and went to Budapest.Just before my flight I did 2cm on each wrist.On the plane 15 mins in and the two guys next to me starting talking to me.This carried on all of the flight and even after we landed.It seems that they respected me a lot.Did two scenes there with different girls one 19 skinny (8)the other small(20).Also did 2cm on each wrist everything went very smoothly with lots of fun and laughter and great conversation before scenes.
01-17-2019 5:22 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-17-2019 9:43 AM

(01-17-2019 5:22 AM)Delboy Wrote:  Working in the adult industry and went to Budapest.Just before my flight I did 2cm on each wrist.On the plane 15 mins in and the two guys next to me starting talking to me.This carried on all of the flight and even after we landed.It seems that they respected me a lot.Did two scenes there with different girls one 19 skinny (8)the other small(20).Also did 2cm on each wrist everything went very smoothly with lots of fun and laughter and great conversation before scenes.

Um...ok. Some guys talked to you on a plane. My guess would be that they started a casual conversation and when they found out you were an adult film performer they grilled you about the adult industry for the duration of the flight.

Then two girls who were under contract to fuck and suck you talked to you. They joked and talked with you before taking your dick in at least two of their holes for money.

I've seen a few behind the scenes videos. Casual chat and playfulness before a scene seems to be the norm for the industry. It's not unusual. Especially for a woman who is about to fuck and suck a complete stranger.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-17-2019 9:43 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-17-2019 10:07 AM

(01-17-2019 5:22 AM)Delboy Wrote:  Working in the adult industry and went to Budapest.Just before my flight I did 2cm on each wrist.On the plane 15 mins in and the two guys next to me starting talking to me.This carried on all of the flight and even after we landed.It seems that they respected me a lot.Did two scenes there with different girls one 19 skinny (8)the other small(20).Also did 2cm on each wrist everything went very smoothly with lots of fun and laughter and great conversation before scenes.

The pheromone probably helped you break the ice easier with people you didn’t know. The guys on the plane may have chatted with you anyway, but the respect they gave you is a hit.

As far as the ladies....Yes, they are contracted to be with you, but the pheromones putting them at ease to the point where they had fun is a hit.

I’ve worn UR and t does make me the center of attention where people have fun in my presence. Both with strangers and people I know.

Pheromones are supposed to make things easy and we hope come across as very natural. It sounds like it worked for you.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019 10:08 AM by DarkLord1.)
01-17-2019 10:07 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

09-24-2019 1:42 PM

Hello, I just wanted to say, that Unresistible is not our product. This was made by our partner, which products we sell in aromafero.co.uk

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
09-24-2019 1:42 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

01-08-2020 5:59 PM

Happy new year everybody.I just came here to leave a comment and disappear again P

Unresistible is the most underrated product here.Whoever has this, transfer it to bulb droppers, the ones with the thin opening, like this

and put 2 drops and 2 drops only, because it is very dose sensitive.Pure magic in every situation.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020 6:00 PM by stefdude.)
01-08-2020 5:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 2 831 01-17-2021 2:58 PM
Last Post: NuTrix