Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2131
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 21 posts

RE: Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
11-20-2015 9:25 PM

(11-19-2015 8:12 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I'm sorry, but I had recently purchased Evolve oil, which happens to be the first oil I've purchased from XS. NOTHING like the spray!! I know because of the effects on my girl! Evolve spray soaks panties! The oil hasn't impressed me at all so far.

Oh wow really? Now I'm having second thoughts of ordering the oil version of Evolve. I had read that it (the arousal women felt) was more natural with the oil, reactions not as in your face blatant like the spray, but still powerful enough to pull in the women. Questions: How many times have you tried it, and what is your dosage? Did you get it scented or unscented? I know you're from the city too, and I'm wondering if perhaps the cool weather is the reason it isn't working/diffusing well for you, as I read that the oils work/diffuse best in hot, humid environments.
11-20-2015 9:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
622 thanks in 278 posts

11-21-2015 9:10 AM

(11-20-2015 9:25 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Oh wow really? Now I'm having second thoughts of ordering the oil version of Evolve. I had read that it (the arousal women felt) was more natural with the oil, reactions not as in your face blatant like the spray, but still powerful enough to pull in the women. Questions: How many times have you tried it, and what is your dosage? Did you get it scented or unscented? I know you're from the city too, and I'm wondering if perhaps the cool weather is the reason it isn't working/diffusing well for you, as I read that the oils work/diffuse best in hot, humid environments.

Just a heads-up: Evolve oil has been very effective for me in the past (see earlier posts in this thread) + more effective in warmer environments (or interior warm vehicle) due to diffusion. It's also one of the only mixes where you get the dith look from girls...........especially after 4hrs when it gets sexual.

Even though I had issues with my bottle, still a good buy all around.Good

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
11-21-2015 9:10 AM
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
622 thanks in 278 posts

12-06-2015 1:35 PM

Worked a few hours this weekend.....here is a quick update :

Core + Connections (2 sprays each)

Hit :I had a group of absolute c*nts (college girls) in the car, to the point that I almost kicked them out (drunk mouthy Bieber fans-who played his hits out loud on their phone after they learned they couldn't have access to my aux cord). However, halfway through the ride, they completely changed their tune, and started asking me about my tastes in music........complete focus on me.

I've had difficult passengers before, but I've never seen this happen with a mix. These girls were the worst passengers you get (1-star all the way), and didn't give two f*cks about anyone but themselves at the beginning of the ride, so I'll call this a hit.

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 1:38 PM by theLaw.)
12-06-2015 1:35 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, Pheroman, Shyguy1337

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 715
Thanks received:
1399 thanks in 668 posts

12-12-2015 12:43 PM

(11-19-2015 8:12 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I'm sorry, but I had recently purchased Evolve oil, which happens to be the first oil I've purchased from XS. NOTHING like the spray!! I know because of the effects on my girl! Evolve spray soaks panties! The oil hasn't impressed me at all so far.

This has been my experience with Evolve oil - especially solo. I get NOTHING out of it. I bought the spray recently, which I hope to test tonight. Not sure if I'll take it for a spin solo, or go with SOB/Evolve/Cohesion.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
12-12-2015 12:43 PM
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
622 thanks in 278 posts

12-12-2015 2:10 PM

(12-12-2015 12:43 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  This has been my experience with Evolve oil - especially solo. I get NOTHING out of it. I bought the spray recently, which I hope to test tonight. Not sure if I'll take it for a spin solo, or go with SOB/Evolve/Cohesion.

After seeing huge hits with this only during the winter, I think this is a diffusion issue. When it comes to scent packages, PXS is way behind other companies.

Just try to spray some classic IS or MX297 without it projecting 20 ft in each direction!!!WizardBomb

Products :

12-12-2015 2:10 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 715
Thanks received:
1399 thanks in 668 posts

12-12-2015 2:54 PM

(12-12-2015 2:10 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Just try to spray some classic IS or MX297 without it projecting 20 ft in each direction!!!WizardBomb

I had MX297 and you're not kidding.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
12-12-2015 2:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 12,819 06-04-2015 4:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 520 05-05-2015 9:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 691 04-14-2015 10:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 14 3,011 11-05-2014 3:41 PM
Last Post: MMM
  Did I change or did Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve changed?? ABC 21 4,859 06-17-2013 1:01 PM
Last Post: idle