Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
True Pheromones Verdict
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

True Pheromones Verdict
12-29-2010 6:42 PM

So whats the verdict on this company have anybody made any purchases from them if so what are the results. Im interested in a couple products but hesitant to fork over some money if its a dud. The only product so far thats been hitting on a regular is LA products, Alpha Dream is hit or miss giving how many sprays I use..
12-29-2010 6:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NIGHTistheNEWDAY
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: True Pheromones Verdict
12-31-2010 12:17 PM

The products from TruePheromones look solid. Higher concentrations mean less sprays and more bang for the buck/ I placed my order for TrueAlpha and will report back when it arrives.

There's about two reviews on their forum and the products are being praised.
12-31-2010 12:17 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-31-2010 2:13 PM

I received their product, I will be testing their true sexiness.

Unfortunately I'm a girl so I might not be much of help... but I do know when a product works or does not. Will post reports... soon.

Edit: Meanwhile have you checked out products from Androtics? I don't see it on the list of pheromones you mentioned using. Maybe you should look at their socials, I really like their company.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2010 2:14 PM by esmeralda.)
12-31-2010 2:13 PM
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-01-2011 7:27 AM

(12-31-2010 2:13 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  I received their product, I will be testing their true sexiness.

Unfortunately I'm a girl so I might not be much of help... but I do know when a product works or does not. Will post reports... soon.

Edit: Meanwhile have you checked out products from Androtics? I don't see it on the list of pheromones you mentioned using. Maybe you should look at their socials, I really like their company.

Yeah that was the first company I used when it came to mones
01-01-2011 7:27 AM

poet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-11-2011 10:24 AM

I WAS SCAMMED! truepheromones.com is A SCAM.

I ordered products on the basis that there would be free shipping, they contacted me asking for more money for the shipping, I politely declined and said that I made the purchase purely because the deal included free shipping. I told them I'd be happy to still receive my items if they wanted to honour their website's agreement and send me the products I purchased but I will not pay any more than what was asked of me on checkout. When they declined, I again politely requested my money back. I've been requesting for months now and have yet to see a cent. I'm angry because I'm powerless to do anything.

I never got any items and I never got refunded the money I'd paid for those items. I lost about $120 US on this shit! DO NOT MAKE PURCHASES HERE IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY! I am currently trying to find another legit site and plan to start legal proceedings against the site.

Save yourselves the trouble I went through, I beg you!
10-11-2011 10:24 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-11-2011 10:41 AM

(10-11-2011 10:24 AM)poet Wrote:  I WAS SCAMMED! truepheromones.com is A SCAM.

I ordered products on the basis that there would be free shipping, they contacted me asking for more money for the shipping, I politely declined and said that I made the purchase purely because the deal included free shipping. I told them I'd be happy to still receive my items if they wanted to honour their website's agreement and send me the products I purchased but I will not pay any more than what was asked of me on checkout. When they declined, I again politely requested my money back. I've been requesting for months now and have yet to see a cent. I'm angry because I'm powerless to do anything.

I never got any items and I never got refunded the money I'd paid for those items. I lost about $120 US on this shit! DO NOT MAKE PURCHASES HERE IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY! I am currently trying to find another legit site and plan to start legal proceedings against the site.

Save yourselves the trouble I went through, I beg you!

Invalid without proofs.

My point: give us proofs.

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
10-11-2011 10:41 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-11-2011 10:45 AM

That sounds extreme, there were a few cases of late or lost shipments but nothing like what you have described.
10-11-2011 10:45 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

10-11-2011 10:53 AM

I don't get why they would risk their reputation over some shipping costs. They sell loads of stuff. Probably the second biggest phero-company out there. Email-proof? Though i'm extremely doubting. Their free shipping really was free and really quick for an international order, for me. Even while using a discount code.
Then again refunds may get stuck in bureaucracy at bigger, not so well managed companies. I guess they are some daughter-company of Pro-Peptides?

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
10-11-2011 10:53 AM

Fishdude

Rep Post

10-11-2011 11:21 AM

If goods are lost/not delivered I have always reversed the charges on my credit card.
10-11-2011 11:21 AM
poet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-11-2011 12:48 PM

I have no issue with the site so long as they do right by me in the end. I will gladly delete all posts slagging off truepheromones.com the minute I'm treated fairly and either get what I paid for or my money back! As for posting email correspondence, I cannot due that due to privacy reasons. If I don't get my refund soon, I guess I'll have to resort to that. Meanwhile, are there any alternative sites you know off that are 100% legitimate?

Cheers
10-11-2011 12:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 14,979 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Pheromones review NikkiReloaded 1 3,040 04-22-2013 10:30 AM
Last Post: Koibito
Star True Pheromones- So Far, So Good AlternativeGirl 13 7,348 04-11-2012 2:23 PM
Last Post: halo0073
  An Intro to True Pheromones Products txi0m 14 8,368 07-30-2011 2:44 PM
Last Post: txi0m