Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An Intro to True Pheromones Products
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
436 thanks in 132 posts

An Intro to True Pheromones Products
07-24-2011 1:38 AM

I thought it would be useful for others to become a little more familiar with True Pheromones products. They are, after all, one of the new kids on the block and I'm sure many have questions. I have used every product from the Men's section with exception of XXX's oil form, True Charisma, and True Essence. If you have any other questions you'd like to see added to the list, let me know!

Are True Pheromones products unscented?

Short Answer: Yes. They can all be purchased as UNSCENTED if you so choose.

Long Answer: All of the oils have a SLIGHT scent to them. This is your warning, because True claims the oils to be unscented. HOWEVER, after the products dry, I find the scent to go away. I have NOT used XXX in oil form, but I imagine it would be obnoxious for it to be any different.

In the past the sprays had scents, but now the scents are optional. You can choose between the Axe scents Kilo and Phoenix. Most men prefer Kilo, which is the heavier (and probably more masculine) of the two scents. Phoenix smells nice to me, but it's clear that the majority don't agree. But if you want a lighter scent, Phoenix is what you want.

I personally recommend going unscented and using your own cologne, but do whatever suits you best.

How can I tell what is in each product?

Short Answer: Click on the Technical tab of the product page to see which pheromones are included.

Long Answer: Some products (like True Alpha) have extra pheromones that are not revealed... But it could be the case that the two "missing" pheromones of the six in TA are really just beta NOL and beta Androsterone. Whatever the case, if it is a commonly known one (NONE, NOL, Androsterone, Androstadienone , Couplins, Oxytocin), it will be mentioned.

Amount of each pheromone in each mix is not clear. On True Opener they come right out and say it's a 70% alpha 30% beta mix of NOL.

The only other way I've been able to discover anything about the contents on their website is by looking at the technical tabs of similar products.

If you look at True Charisma, it contains Androsterone. On the technical tab it will explain what Androsterone is and will suggest you which to try in order of which product contains the most. The only exception is how they have "Fireworks" (aka XXX) recommended before True Jerk (which contains 2x the NONE of XXX).

True Alpha, for example, is the first recommendation for Androsterone products, but I never see it recommended as a NONE product. True Alpha is the third recommendation for NOL products. My conclusion is that TA has high amounts of Androsterone, decent amounts of NOL and Androstadienone , and probably small amounts of NONE. However never underestimate how much NONE is in a product! This is the one with the nastiest negative overdose effects.

Are True Alpha and True Instinct worth the price?

Short Answer: Yes.

Long Answer: Dear God yes!! If you haven't read about True Alpha, ask myself or Deja Vu about it! If you need to know about True Instinct, not much is widely known about it, but I own it and have reviewed it. I am still testing it as well, but it seems to be very nice when combined with some Androsterone and NOL.

I personally believe ~$76 is too much to ask for True Instinct. My advice is to wait for a sale or a discount and pick it up then. But even so, it certainly is a top notch product.

If you were to recommend any spray over the rest, which would it be?

Short Answer: True Love.

Long Answer: True Love, despite being a touch more expensive than the rest, has the most bang for buck. It contains Methoxyestratetraenone , Androstadienone , and NOL. There's something about the Methoxyestratetraenone that makes the hits from this a little different. I haven't been able to put my finger on it yet, but I'm sure it's the cause. Androstadienone is great for enhancing romantic elements, and NOL great for social activity, so the only other thing you really need is NONE. But, chances are you probably already have a product that contains some.

I have also seen Methoxyestratetraenone referred to as "liquid gold" before. . I could be wrong, but it seems to make people pay more attention to detail. Perhaps making hits from other pheromones more effective? I suppose this still needs to be further examined. Please share your experiences with Methoxyestratetraenone with me if you have any!

True Trust looks pretty cool.. How does it perform?

Short Answer: It contains oxytocin, so it should perform real well! But be strategic-- apply only right before you need it. Results are best seen indoors and in close quarters (like in a vehicle).

Long Answer: Considering True has been pretty generous on their pheromone content in each product, I would suspect they have also been generous with the amount of Oxytocin. I realize some people are not believers when it comes to the performance of Oxytocin.. If you have ever used Liquid Trust before, it takes 4 chest level sprays to see good results. I will come out front right now and say I have NOT extensively used True Trust... I have a sampler bottle of it, so I want to test it only in the most ideal of conditions... Despite this, I am very familiar with the effects of Oxytocin. The difference between having and not having oxytocin can sometimes be compared to having a bad ass dude with you to break down your target's metaphorical doors, and not having a bad ass dude to break down their doors. That's how valuable oxytocin has been for me.

I sprayed four sprays of Oxytocin on my buddy on Valentines day last February, and sent him off to get his girl. He called me later and said "Dude, what the hell did you spray on me??" and my friend (who often NEVER has any emotional attachments to anyone) proceeds to tell me about how conversations that followed in the next hour appeared to bring him into deeper and more meaningful conversation-- even when he was talking on the phone! Ever since then, I used oxytocin and confirmed it for myself: oxytocin makes everyone feel closer together, and when you're in isolation time with your target, conversation is less likely to get stale. Keep in mind oxytocin should be sprayed at or above chest level. I haven't had as much success when wearing it on my wrists.

If you decide to purchase True Trust, take my advice... Don't buy the Men's True Trust (TTm)! You should instead buy the unscented Women's True Trust (TTw). TTm contains NONE and NOL, and I make it a rule of thumb to severely limit the number of NONE products you wear at the same time. This makes it much easier to gauge how close you are to ODing. I personally try to keep it at just ONE NONE product, but TA+TI has been too good for me to pass up (TA has a small amount of NONE). However, TTw contains (aside from the Oxytocin) only NOL. This makes it a bit safer to apply in larger quantities-- something that's important for those of us who like to mix and match our products.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2011 10:47 PM by txi0m.)
07-24-2011 1:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot, ohhmygod, Rattlesnake, Q-Tips, mark-in-dallas, Pheroman, nuketheworld999, Deja Vu, paradigmshift, extraballislit, SeriousSmile, TorontoSol, Six

dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2046 thanks in 814 posts

RE: An Intro to True Pheromones Products
07-24-2011 2:12 AM

Great writeup!

Your link to the AD forum seems to not be working.
07-24-2011 2:12 AM
Thanks given by txi0m
txi0m

Rep Post

Thanks received:
436 thanks in 132 posts

07-24-2011 2:24 AM

(07-24-2011 2:12 AM)dbot Wrote:  Great writeup!

Your link to the AD forum seems to not be working.

Thanks!

I took a look at the link, and the forum's word replacement is screwing with it.. LOL.

Dunno if admins fixing the wildcard in the forum's settings will be worthwhile (how would you even code that?), so I'm going to plug the link into bit.ly.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):

Out of Commission:
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2011 2:35 AM by txi0m.)
07-24-2011 2:24 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
816 thanks in 287 posts

07-24-2011 5:21 AM

Great report.
From what i can read, True Pheromone have really something going on. I hope to get a chance testing their product out myself.
07-24-2011 5:21 AM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1232
Thanks received:
940 thanks in 259 posts

07-24-2011 10:14 AM

Damn buddy nice reviews! Never tried True Instinct though.. have to pick it up before the sale ends!

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
07-24-2011 10:14 AM

JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 895
Thanks received:
470 thanks in 150 posts

07-24-2011 6:10 PM

Methoxyestratetraenone is a amplifier for many mones. You need lower mcg for other molecules with Methoxyestratetraenone . This gives a cool guy image for both genders. It's sexual and sensual stimulating for women in high dose. The only problem are the wild and unconstant effects. Maybe some molecules don't act with it, but also valid mixes are from time to time to unconstant...

TL works, I love it and the name nailed it. :wink2:
07-24-2011 6:10 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, txi0m, dbot
txi0m

Rep Post

Thanks received:
436 thanks in 132 posts

07-24-2011 10:53 PM

Updated the first post with a new question! My apologies for not having tried True Trust enough to fairly judge it, however I hope the information is still useful. I will update that little bit when I get my hands on a full bottle (instead of this dinky trial bottle, lol). This may not be for a while-- I've spent enough on mones lately. :dash2:

(07-24-2011 5:21 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Great report.
From what i can read, True Pheromone have really something going on. I hope to get a chance testing their product out myself.

If you do, let me know what you get! I'd also be curious as to what your experiences will be like with them.

(07-24-2011 10:14 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  Damn buddy nice reviews! Never tried True Instinct though.. have to pick it up before the sale ends!

Thanks! And I HIGHLY recommend it man! As a fellow 'mone user who also seeks to attract asians, it has been nothing short of awesome. Smile

(07-24-2011 6:10 PM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  Methoxyestratetraenone is a amplifier for many mones. You need lower mcg for other molecules with Methoxyestratetraenone . This gives a cool guy image for both genders. It's sexual and sensual stimulating for women in high dose. The only problem are the wild and unconstant effects. Maybe some molecules don't act with it, but also valid mixes are from time to time to unconstant...

Interesting. So basically what you're saying is if I wear Methoxyestratetraenone , I should limit the amount of each of the other pheromones I wear? Say I'm supercharged on NONE but not seeing any OD effects.. In that situation you're saying the Methoxyestratetraenone may not perform as well?

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):

Out of Commission:
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2011 11:37 PM by txi0m.)
07-24-2011 10:53 PM
Cuddle Monster
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

07-25-2011 2:31 AM

I've purchased True Radiance, True Alpha (Body Spray), True Jerk, 250% boost of Copulins and True Instinct (Body Spray). I have tried them individually and in combination, but yet to see results. I'm new to pheromones, so maybe I'm doing something wrong or not applying enough. If I could get some help or tips that would be much appreciated, as I do see potential in these pheromones as people on here do report good results. Thanks
07-25-2011 2:31 AM
txi0m

Rep Post

Thanks received:
436 thanks in 132 posts

07-25-2011 3:19 AM

(07-25-2011 2:31 AM)Cuddle Monster Wrote:  I've purchased True Radiance, True Alpha (Body Spray), True Jerk, 250% boost of Copulins and True Instinct (Body Spray). I have tried them individually and in combination, but yet to see results. I'm new to pheromones, so maybe I'm doing something wrong or not applying enough. If I could get some help or tips that would be much appreciated, as I do see potential in these pheromones as people on here do report good results. Thanks

Hmm.. I haven't had experience with the body sprays yet, but I should be getting them sometime this week with my most recent order..

Are you male or female?

If you are male, be careful with couplins-- I've read before that it can sometimes make women see you as a "rival" type figure. It also can kind of give off a "bad boy" image.. I would reccomend using a little bit of True Alpha for the Androsterone and NOL pheromones it contains to give you a more respectable image.

True Instinct is supposed to be really potent. I consider it potent myself, because in oil form, I can get good results off of a single drop! Try using the body spray on your upper chest, and spray for one second max. I believe a one second spray is supposed to be equivalent to one drop of the oil version.

Try your luck with that dose and see what you notice. Just remember to present yourself well and give off good body language. Pheromones never do the work for you, but they do seriously improve your results.

As for True Radiance, that one seemed to cause people (male and female) notice me a bit more than usual. This was often followed up with small kind gestures. So, keep in mind that this one is more for social situations rather than sex appeal.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):

Out of Commission:
07-25-2011 3:19 AM

JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 895
Thanks received:
470 thanks in 150 posts

07-26-2011 12:43 PM

(07-24-2011 10:53 PM)txi0m Wrote:  Updated the first post with a new question! My apologies for not having tried True Trust enough to fairly judge it, however I hope the information is still useful. I will update that little bit when I get my hands on a full bottle (instead of this dinky trial bottle, lol). This may not be for a while-- I've spent enough on mones lately. :dash2:

If you do, let me know what you get! I'd also be curious as to what your experiences will be like with them.

(07-24-2011 10:14 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  Damn buddy nice reviews! Never tried True Instinct though.. have to pick it up before the sale ends!

Thanks! And I HIGHLY recommend it man! As a fellow 'mone user who also seeks to attract asians, it has been nothing short of awesome. Smile

(07-24-2011 6:10 PM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  Methoxyestratetraenone is a amplifier for many mones. You need lower mcg for other molecules with Methoxyestratetraenone . This gives a cool guy image for both genders. It's sexual and sensual stimulating for women in high dose. The only problem are the wild and unconstant effects. Maybe some molecules don't act with it, but also valid mixes are from time to time to unconstant...

Interesting. So basically what you're saying is if I wear Methoxyestratetraenone , I should limit the amount of each of the other pheromones I wear? Say I'm supercharged on NONE but not seeing any OD effects.. In that situation you're saying the Methoxyestratetraenone may not perform as well?

Methoxyestratetraenone is also calming, it works in a way to none like TAC, but also much more sensual and exciting. But I would never go without good none buffers.
07-26-2011 12:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 13,236 11-19-2013 2:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Pheromones review NikkiReloaded 1 2,696 04-22-2013 9:30 AM
Last Post: Koibito
  True Pheromones Verdict Black Machismo 19 11,424 07-12-2012 10:45 PM
Last Post: jeriahkwok
Star True Pheromones- So Far, So Good AlternativeGirl 13 5,987 04-11-2012 1:23 PM
Last Post: halo0073