Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Pheromones- So Far, So Good
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Star True Pheromones- So Far, So Good
04-01-2012 5:23 PM

I placed an order with True Pheromones Wednesday night at around 10 pm my time which is around 1 am in their part of Canada. It arrived here yesterday around 2 pm. Less than 72 hours for standard shipping.

I ordered True Sexiness, True Love (for women) and as an afterthought I threw in True Charisma (for men) in unscented. I didn't check the invoice very closely at first. This is my fault. I had read on this forum before that someone had selected an unscented product from True, and it ended up saying "axe" as the scent on the invoice. I wrote and email and left a message on their answering machine Saturday morning, but I did not expect an answer over the weekend. Oh well. Just a heads up if anyone wants an unscented men's product from True in the fututre.

The True Charisma didn't smell that strongly and it really dies down really quickly. I can cover it with a body spray, so it's fine. The True Sexiness smells stronger. That covers the copulin scent nicely. It smells like vanilla and fruit. I'm also wearing a lot of coconut oil. They blend well, so thats good. Took a whiff of the True Love, but I have yet to try it on. Stuff always smells better on. I bet it will play nice with the True Sexiness, coconut oil and my light, sweet body spray.

So I tested out the smell of the True Charisma out of curiosity- one spray on the back of my hand.

They also included free samples of True Sexiness and True Instinct. The True Sexiness sample leaked all over. That's fine. I have a ton of quality to-go bottles that don't leak, so poured it in one. The outside of their bottle was covered in product, so I ended up covered in it. (And I played with the bubble wrap, too. Couldn't help it)

The self effects from the TC and the TS were what I had hoped for. I felt giddy and up-beat and fun.

I went to meet a coworker an hour later to drop of paperwork. We have met once before, but we get along really well. She has already been very chatty, fun and open with me, so I won't count that as anything for now. I'm really waiting for this following weekend to really test this stuff out.

But so far shipping and everything was above my expectations, and I'm pretty well pleased.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
04-01-2012 5:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: True Pheromones- So Far, So Good
04-01-2012 5:26 PM

That is truly amazing delivery time. It usually takes at least 3 weeks for me to receive my order.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
04-01-2012 5:26 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

04-01-2012 5:32 PM

(04-01-2012 5:26 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  That is truly amazing delivery time. It usually takes at least 3 weeks for me to receive my order.

And aren't you in Canada?

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

04-01-2012 5:32 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-01-2012 5:38 PM

(04-01-2012 5:32 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  And aren't you in Canada?

Yes, but I believe that they ship from Texas.

Journal:

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
04-01-2012 5:38 PM

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

04-01-2012 5:51 PM

(04-01-2012 5:38 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Yes, but I believe that they ship from Texas.

It did ship from Texas. I just thought that they would still ship from Canada, too, for the sake of all the Canadians.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

04-01-2012 5:51 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-01-2012 5:57 PM

(04-01-2012 5:51 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  It did ship from Texas. I just thought that they would still ship from Canada, too, for the sake of all the Canadians.

Nope. I have spoke to them regarding my past orders and that is what they told me. I guess that it is only their office that is in Canada.

Regards,

CG45

Journal:

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
04-01-2012 5:57 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

04-05-2012 9:29 AM

I have been thinking about it, and in the future, if I wish to order an unscented men's product from True, I will put a note in the comment box about wanting it to be unscented. I should probably write to them or something and suggest they look into fixing that glitch....

The True Sexiness and True Love (women's formulas) worked well at one spray a piece. It wasn't super strong/ pronounced at first. With some products, you put on two sprays, and the reaction is very immediate and pronounced. I used to wear one spray Instant Sexiness A with one spray of Instant Honesty. I'd walk into the classroom, and the attention/ change of atmosphere would be markedly noticeable. The TS and TL are not as potent, but they are also a third of the price.

With TS and TL, the effects were more noticeable over a period of an hour and a half. I didn't notice anything different at first. I felt great, but my hubby was still on his computer, engrossed in looking at guitar pedals, making a playlist, the usual boring stuff. I did some ballet/ yoga/ fitness moves, we had breakfast, all the usual stuff- pretty boring. Then after he finally finished his play list, he started saying all these really sweet things to me (which was nice, but he does this over the phone when he is at work, too. He is very loving- always has been). Then he leans over and kisses me. That is when I was impressed, because we have not made out in like 3 months. We have been together for 11 years and don't really do much of that anymore. It was really sweet and sensual. We had a real connected, loving beautiful moment.

Then he remembered he needed to switch his laundry, so I got up to do it for him. He followed me to the laundry room and continued to be super sweet and flirty. The whole vibe was very sexy/ sweet/ fun/ playful/ affectionate/ caring/ loving. Made for a very delicious Monday morning.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

04-05-2012 9:29 AM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-05-2012 10:35 PM

Hi AG, is the TC for a man? If so, what can a woman expect from wearing it? Trues men products smell waaaaay better than the women products.

Eta: I mean True Charisma, not Communication also Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 10:59 PM by SportyCurve5.)
04-05-2012 10:35 PM

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

04-06-2012 9:34 AM

(04-05-2012 10:35 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Hi AG, is the TC for a man? If so, what can a woman expect from wearing it? Trues men products smell waaaaay better than the women products.

Eta: I mean True Charisma, not Communication also Smile

You know, you are right about the smell! It does not smell as cheap or strong as the women's products. And the smell fades quickly while I notice the effects for a good while after the smell has faded. It blends really well with all of my nice perfumes and my body sprays. I do really like it.

It is a men's product. I've gotten results from men's and unisex mixes.

I used to wear a bunch of unisex products from Androtics. Back when instant openness was like a third of the price, they used to throw a free sample of it in about half of my orders. (this was before all the sample bottles started leaking) My girlfriends in SoCal and I, we were very chatty anyway, so I didn't use it all that much. I'd just put a few drops in a mix here and there with Instant Shine and stuff. I'm used to blending these scents or just wearing them without a cover. I've never had anyone comment on my scent other than to say it smells nice (except for the first time I wore Alpha Donna unscented with no cover! but i still got hits)

The TC seems to be a fun mix that is friendly and upbeat. I didn't want to go super heavy with the Alpha Androstenol (like True Openness or True Communication) because my hubby already goes on and on about everything from bands and music to guitar pedals to work- when I'm not even wearing any mones. Heart

I've been pairing it with TS and getting some great results. I plan on testing the TC solo when I'm out with friends tomorrow. We are going to Reno for the day and then going to a concert that night. I'll be able to gauge its effectiveness better on these friends that I see often than on the coworkers I see once a month who are always fun and very chatty.

I'm not sure how it will fair on it's own based on the few reviews I've read on this forum. I might end up having to pair it with something, but I'll give it a shot on it's own just to check it out.

I picked this mix because it was congruent with my personality and with what I was going for in a mix. I'll post on Tuesday and update how my weekend went.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 11:23 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
04-06-2012 9:34 AM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-06-2012 4:13 PM

Perfect! I'll be awaiting a the review! I might have to pick it up, especially since they don't have as many women products...AND they don't smell too great (although they are pretty easy to cover). I got a sample of true love for men, and a body spray of True alpha for men...and the scents are nice and fresh! I know they'll blend well with my perfumes too.
04-06-2012 4:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 14,979 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Pheromones review NikkiReloaded 1 3,040 04-22-2013 10:30 AM
Last Post: Koibito
  True Pheromones Verdict Black Machismo 19 12,800 07-12-2012 11:45 PM
Last Post: jeriahkwok
  An Intro to True Pheromones Products txi0m 14 8,368 07-30-2011 2:44 PM
Last Post: txi0m