Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
True Pheromones Verdict
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 327 posts

RE: True Pheromones Verdict
10-11-2011 11:52 AM

There are many, check out the vendor section.

Some good ones are:

Alpha dream
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Love scent
and Erox once they release
10-11-2011 11:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2046 thanks in 814 posts

10-11-2011 1:55 PM

I've gotten free shipping from TP with no problems. And in fact once they got an order slightly wrong and sent me a replacement product free of charge, without even asking me to return the incorrect item.

True is legit. Call or live chat their customer service and they'll make it right.
10-11-2011 1:55 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 189
Thanks received:
277 thanks in 105 posts

10-11-2011 10:25 PM

(10-11-2011 1:55 PM)dbot Wrote:  Call or live chat their customer service and they'll make it right.

What he said

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
10-11-2011 10:25 PM

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

10-12-2011 5:53 PM

TruePheromones.com is legit. I've gotten their stuff. I have TrueLove, copulins and some single molecules. I like the TrueLove. The best part about TruePheromones is the unscented option with their mixes and single molecules without a crazy fee. Price is good too. Androtics charges an additional~$50-$60 dollars to get unscented mones.
Alpha-Dream.com and Paradise7.org have the unscented stuff without the psycho fee too. But this was a TP thread so I'll just mention them.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
10-12-2011 5:53 PM
roni
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 4 posts

11-10-2011 10:49 AM

I just ordered from them for the first time. Ordering itself was smooth and I did get free shipping; my only peev was that they don't offer PayPal is the ONLY method I use. But the products and reviews looked good so I went through the trouble of getting a MoneyOrder from the local post office and mailed them. Lets see how the shipping is once they receive the payment.

-Roni
11-10-2011 10:49 AM
Onedzguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 42 posts

11-11-2011 5:19 AM

Hey Roni. If you live in state-side, there is a way. Get a pre-paid debit card from Greendot Online. You can get it at any Walmart, Radio Shack, CVS Pharmacy or Kmart. You can also reload any amount at those same locations. I haven't had any problems with any online purchases. It also limits your exposure to fraudulent purchases. I keep a small balance on the card. When I'm ready to make a purchase then I reload the card.

ODG
11-11-2011 5:19 AM
roni
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 4 posts

11-11-2011 6:26 AM

Thanks ODG. Yes, that'd be my next step. The GreenDot Visa/Master you get in the store is a temporary card which only allows US purchases; the "real" one you get in the mail after 7-10days can be used anywhere.

I still think, from a business perspective, TruePheromone should make an effort to have PayPal as an option; it'll make it much more convenient for international customers as well (my 0.02).

-Roni
11-11-2011 6:26 AM

BigJoe
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 59
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 44 posts

11-11-2011 5:07 PM

Truepheromones are legit. They shipped what I ordered, with free shipping. They threw in a free to-go sample. You get a lot of product for your money. Zero complaints.

I use oil based true alpha more than any other mones, with 2 drops being my sweet spot.

This is not to say other companies suck, they don't. I'm impressed with most of the mones I have. But for some reason, I keep reaching for that truealpha.
11-11-2011 5:07 PM
Kim
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

07-12-2012 5:58 PM

(10-11-2011 9:24 AM)poet Wrote:  I WAS SCAMMED! truepheromones.com is A SCAM.

I ordered products on the basis that there would be free shipping, they contacted me asking for more money for the shipping, I politely declined and said that I made the purchase purely because the deal included free shipping. I told them I'd be happy to still receive my items if they wanted to honour their website's agreement and send me the products I purchased but I will not pay any more than what was asked of me on checkout. When they declined, I again politely requested my money back. I've been requesting for months now and have yet to see a cent. I'm angry because I'm powerless to do anything.

I never got any items and I never got refunded the money I'd paid for those items. I lost about $120 US on this shit! DO NOT MAKE PURCHASES HERE IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY! I am currently trying to find another legit site and plan to start legal proceedings against the site.

Save yourselves the trouble I went through, I beg you!

Hi Poet, Just wanted to come to your defense here. I just about ordered from True Pheromones and when the check out amount wasnt what I expected I got suspicious and decided to do a little checking...hence the reason I am on this website now. Their website stated that the True Sexy was 25.00, no where did it indicate a higher price for any reason...upon checkout the price changed to 29.99 plus an additional 5.00 for low order fee plus the 9.99 s/h. I backed out and looked around for any verbiage that explains the increase in price...that is when I saw the scrolling message at the top that offers free pheromones and freee shipping...but no link to click on for details...so I entered the code to see if it would drop my price...nope. A message comes up that says that that offer is only good for total in sales over 125.00. Okay, that is fair but I would appreciate an explanation before hand...and no where can I find any explanation on the jump in price from pre purchase to check out, from 25.00 to 29.99 and the extra 5.00 fee for low order. I am not going to purchase from a company that tries to slide the extra cost in there without any warning or explanation. I left that website with an email to them asking what they were up to, and honestly...I feel I dodged a scam there. Time and time again I have ordered products from companies and had them not refund or use my credit card to charge more fees at a later date....they bank on you not noticing little charges here and there...trust me, a company that starts a business relationship by adding extra with no explanation isnt a company I will be doing business with. Any of you reading this can check it out if you want proof...just set up a order with them to the point of having something in your cart and go to check out. You will see for yourself what I say is true. Just sayin...I will be going elsewhere to purchase unless they can redeem themselves, and at that time I will post that information. What is fair is fair.
07-12-2012 5:58 PM
Thanks given by halo0073
jeriahkwok
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

07-12-2012 10:45 PM

They do charge a low order fee if you only purchase 1 single item. If however, you purchase a minimum of 2 items, they low order fee will not appear.

I've ordered from TP once, and they did send the ordered items including a sample. But i guess moving forward, I'll look for other good companies to buy from.

(07-12-2012 5:58 PM)Kim Wrote:  Hi Poet, Just wanted to come to your defense here. I just about ordered from True Pheromones and when the check out amount wasnt what I expected I got suspicious and decided to do a little checking...hence the reason I am on this website now. Their website stated that the True Sexy was 25.00, no where did it indicate a higher price for any reason...upon checkout the price changed to 29.99 plus an additional 5.00 for low order fee plus the 9.99 s/h. I backed out and looked around for any verbiage that explains the increase in price...that is when I saw the scrolling message at the top that offers free pheromones and freee shipping...but no link to click on for details...so I entered the code to see if it would drop my price...nope. A message comes up that says that that offer is only good for total in sales over 125.00. Okay, that is fair but I would appreciate an explanation before hand...and no where can I find any explanation on the jump in price from pre purchase to check out, from 25.00 to 29.99 and the extra 5.00 fee for low order. I am not going to purchase from a company that tries to slide the extra cost in there without any warning or explanation. I left that website with an email to them asking what they were up to, and honestly...I feel I dodged a scam there. Time and time again I have ordered products from companies and had them not refund or use my credit card to charge more fees at a later date....they bank on you not noticing little charges here and there...trust me, a company that starts a business relationship by adding extra with no explanation isnt a company I will be doing business with. Any of you reading this can check it out if you want proof...just set up a order with them to the point of having something in your cart and go to check out. You will see for yourself what I say is true. Just sayin...I will be going elsewhere to purchase unless they can redeem themselves, and at that time I will post that information. What is fair is fair.
07-12-2012 10:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 13,187 11-19-2013 2:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Pheromones review NikkiReloaded 1 2,686 04-22-2013 9:30 AM
Last Post: Koibito
Star True Pheromones- So Far, So Good AlternativeGirl 13 5,967 04-11-2012 1:23 PM
Last Post: halo0073
  An Intro to True Pheromones Products txi0m 14 7,169 07-30-2011 1:44 PM
Last Post: txi0m