Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust
shadowknight
BOSS

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust
02-14-2012 5:43 PM

(02-14-2012 2:46 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I ordered the Unscented TL spray and oil for the Black Friday Sale, and my order was quick and good. Neither of them had any scent at all, but my wife was extremely allergic to the TL oil, which is odd cuz she is only allergic to dust and dogs.

The second batch I got with 3 bottles of TL, TJ, TC, and TT do have an odd orangeish type smell. The TL spray almost smells abit like TJ.

Should the Unscented TL spray smell that bad?

touche

unscented pheromones means that it has no fragrance
the pheromones have a smell of their own
i can't smell mones so i lucky

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
02-14-2012 5:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

02-14-2012 6:21 PM

i must say they handle a mistake in my recent order very quickly i love their customer support

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
02-14-2012 6:21 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-14-2012 8:04 PM

I have only received one order from TP. I had no problems at all and was very well pleased. I just placed my second order a few days ago...I think everything will be fine.
02-14-2012 8:04 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2012 9:42 PM

The TL is supposed to smell like Androstadienone since most of the pungent smell comes from the Androstadienone . The stinky smell from TJ comes from the cops. So if unless you checked the "add a cops boost" button to your TL, then no, it shouldn't be smelling like TJ.

I don't know what causes the allergic reaction but Tisha mentioned that she's extremely sensitive too. I'm not sure if its the Est or the Methoxyestratetraenone tho

(02-14-2012 2:46 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I ordered the Unscented TL spray and oil for the Black Friday Sale, and my order was quick and good. Neither of them had any scent at all, but my wife was extremely allergic to the TL oil, which is odd cuz she is only allergic to dust and dogs.

The second batch I got with 3 bottles of TL, TJ, TC, and TT do have an odd orangeish type smell. The TL spray almost smells abit like TJ.

Should the Unscented TL spray smell that bad?

touche
02-14-2012 9:42 PM

shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

02-14-2012 11:17 PM

I placed an order yesterday night for my younger brother and today in the morning i received an email that the order was in transit...

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
02-14-2012 11:17 PM
MagicMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-17-2012 1:21 PM

So,

This post is a pro vs. con story of my most recent order with True Pheromones that I received today.

First off, I am Canadian (this has a to do with my story, not me being a jovial turd).

First, the Pro:
I ordered TL spray, TL oil, TT, TComm, TChar, TR, TO, TJ w/cops boost (came separately as I hoped. Yay to paying $14.99 for a $25 product!). This was part of their 50% off sale so I had to make the plunge.
With the order, I was quite surprised to find some free samples:
1 True Alpha Body Spray which is cool, but I already bought one on my first TP order... but still cool. ($25 on its own, $4.99 with TA purchase).
1 To-Go of TrueCharisma ($4.99 with TChar purchase) aaaaand...
an Electronic Pheromone Diffusion System! Wow! That's worth $99 on its own! Don't really need it but pretty cool to have!
So, I received anywhere from $108.98 to $128.99 worth of product for free! Not to mention that all of the products I bought were half price!

Now here's the tiny (but still worthwhile to mention) Con:

As I am a Canadian and TruePheromones is a Canadian company, they must charge me HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) which is 13%.
When I heard the doorbell and ran to my door to grab the (bigger than I expected due to diffuser) box, the Postal Worker said those words I always hope to not hear when getting an international shipment: "There's a COD (Cash On Delivery) charge". This confused me as having a COD charge means that I had to pay a duty/tax on the item which I already paid taxes on. The COD charge came out to more than the HST that TP charged me (obviously because it was a tax on top of a tax).

I immediately Live Chatted TP and got Demetra. She said I must contact the Canadian Border Services Agency to get a refund and that it was not in TP's hands at that point.

I did so.

When I contacted the Canadian Border Services Agency, they told me that if HST was charged by the company (TruePheromones) and is shipped from a location outside of Canada (TP's warehouse they ship from is in Texas), said company must put documentation that it was charged on the outside of the package so as to avoid the charges by the receiver. They also told me that they would be unable to refund the fee due to the shippers error of not posting documentation on the box. I then told Demetra that as I would be making purchases from them again, that they should communicate this information to the Texas warehouse.

She then replied with "Ok I will pass on the commentary and we will be sure that this wont happen again."

That's it.

I wasn't going to ask for anything else as I feel they "pre" made up for it by giving me over $100 worth of product for free.

I like TP, but again, this is an uncensored forum and figure I'd share my experience.

Androtics Direct: A314 (1.29B), Ammo 2X, IH, IS 2X, IO, MX297, TUTH 5 mcg
Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio, Corpo, A1 20 mcg/drop
Liquid Alchemy Labs: A1 10 mcg/drop
True Pheromones: True Alpha Oil & Body Spray, True Love Oil & Spray, True Instinct Oil & Body Spray, Trust, Comm, Charisma, Radiance, Opener, Jerk, Essence
Love-Scent: The Edge, Super Primal Musk, NPA
Love Potion: 14 Sample Vials
02-17-2012 1:21 PM
jontym
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-17-2012 2:08 PM

On a simular note UK customs got hold of my bottle of Alfa Maschio when it arrived the other week and I had to pay a £15 customs handling charge on top of the £42 I had alresdy spent, obviously they dont have enough money for a fucking christmas party this year so I'm having to foot the bill, I dont think its the phero companies fault but customs are going to stick their big snouts into about 30-40% of packages they set eyes on unfortunately.
02-17-2012 2:08 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

02-17-2012 2:16 PM

(02-17-2012 2:08 PM)jontym Wrote:  On a simular note UK customs got hold of my bottle of Alfa Maschio when it arrived the other week and I had to pay a £15 customs handling charge on top of the £42 I had alresdy spent, obviously they dont have enough money for a fucking christmas party this year so I'm having to foot the bill, I dont think its the phero companies fault but customs are going to stick their big snouts into about 30-40% of packages they set eyes on unfortunately.

Man!!! Customs remaind of Organize Crime (The Mafia)
02-17-2012 2:16 PM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-17-2012 2:26 PM

MagicMan...that stuff you got for free was part of their advertised special (at least the diffusion system and the body spray). I wouldn't hesitate to ask them to refund the tax. Why should you pay it twice? That raises your total by over 26% when it should be 13%. Not very cool of them IMO.
02-17-2012 2:26 PM
MagicMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-17-2012 3:17 PM

(02-17-2012 2:26 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  MagicMan...that stuff you got for free was part of their advertised special (at least the diffusion system and the body spray). I wouldn't hesitate to ask them to refund the tax. Why should you pay it twice? That raises your total by over 26% when it should be 13%. Not very cool of them IMO.

Hmn... I feel dumb-ish now.
How do you think I should go about asking?
I was already told once about it "being between me and customs" on chat.
And since a refund wasn't really offered after discussing it...
Sorry, just hadn't had to deal with this yet.

Androtics Direct: A314 (1.29B), Ammo 2X, IH, IS 2X, IO, MX297, TUTH 5 mcg
Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio, Corpo, A1 20 mcg/drop
Liquid Alchemy Labs: A1 10 mcg/drop
True Pheromones: True Alpha Oil & Body Spray, True Love Oil & Spray, True Instinct Oil & Body Spray, Trust, Comm, Charisma, Radiance, Opener, Jerk, Essence
Love-Scent: The Edge, Super Primal Musk, NPA
Love Potion: 14 Sample Vials
02-17-2012 3:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Pheromones Sale BigJoe 7 3,305 06-08-2020 12:22 AM
Last Post: Magick
  Trouble contacting True Pheromones? nephil 2 971 11-20-2017 9:22 AM
Last Post: nephil
Question True Pheromones, excellent customer service dsouza 0 1,364 07-21-2014 10:24 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  True Pheromones Discounts terry0400-40 17 8,913 05-28-2012 7:41 PM
Last Post: heey85
  50% off + freebys @ True Pheromones terry0400-40 10 7,351 04-17-2012 3:38 PM
Last Post: Sptsmed