Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 31 posts

RE: True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust
02-06-2012 2:05 PM

I'm still waiting on my November purchase.
02-06-2012 2:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
468 thanks in 236 posts

02-06-2012 2:11 PM

(02-06-2012 2:05 PM)xxx Wrote:  I'm still waiting on my November purchase.

Seriously? Have you contacted them? If not, why the hell not?

I waited pretty long for my last packet but when I started asking questions after some 3 or 4 weeks, they apologized for the delay and my stuff got here a few days later.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 2:11 PM by Jolly Jumper.)
02-06-2012 2:11 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

02-06-2012 2:22 PM

I understand what he meant when Gslinger said:

Quote:Posted by Gslinger - Yesterday 07:17 PM
Hi members, I would like to write a post about True Pheromones and why I am posting this here instead of reviews? Its because I want this to reach a wider audience.
I'll be honest. They have good products. True Love is a GREAT product, and their Androstadienone , is pretty good for its price. But unfortunately I have experienced one too many dishonest moves from this company
I've been informed that I've won a product from them due to post of the month (thanks mark, I really appreciate it), but I won't be accepting it.
I don't want to burn bridges and to quote a buddy "You don't wanna be messing with the people who mix your mones" But seriously, screw this shit.
If you cannot be bothered to read the entire post this is the summary
(i) If you order from them, be prepared for them "suddenly levying an extra charge"
(ii) If you order from them, be prepared for them to switch out items
(iii) If you order from them, be prepared to have missing items

I haven't had the missing items as much as switched items. Like one spray when I ordered another, But the biggie was the shipping charge.

I had placed a big order on the Black Friday 50% Sale. I think I went a little hog wild. It included Free shipping on all orders over $75. So I was a little extra hog wild due to the "Sales Frenzy" I get.

Anyway: here is my dirty laundry in the wind too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 7:01 AM
To: dexter is so Awesome
Subject: Order Update #220xx
Order Number: 220xx
Detailed Invoice:
xx
Date Ordered: Tuesday 29 November, 2011
The comments for your order are: Hi, We have noticed that the order that you have placed with us is fairly large.
We can arrange to have your items couriered for an additional $40.
This will provide you with a tracking number and a next day delivery time.
If you would like to go with the upgraded service, please provide me with
your full credit card number, expiry date, and CVD number (No Spaces
Please).
Thanks,
Demetra
True Pheromones
Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: On-Hold
Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

So I replied back and said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 5:41 PM
To: TruePheromones™ quality pheromone products
Subject: Order Update #220xx

Demetra,
No thanks, regular shipping is fine. Is my order still on HOLD as shown at
the bottom of your email?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To which TP replied:
[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 10:17 AM
To: dexter is so Awesom
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Order Update #220xx
For insurance purposes we will have to charge the additional $40 to send out the package with a courier.
This rate has been discount for $65.
If you would like to go with the upgraded service, please provide me with
your full credit card number, expiry date, and CVD number (No Spaces Please).
Thanks,
Demetra
True Pheromones

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blah Blah Blah, the emails went back and forth.
The Short of it was that I didn't I didn't get the free shipping, I didn't want to pay the extra $40 in shipping, but I was allowed to pay it regardless. The package was a 6"x10"x14"box full of mones and candles, from Canada to the USA. Not that big, not that heavy.

After reading this thread, I'll need to go and verify the scents of my sprays, as I haven't used them all yet. So many mones, so little time.

I won't blacklist TP, but I must say I was really bummed about the free shipping over $75 dissapearing because my order was "TOO BIG!" It seems that they wanted me to keep my orders smaller in order to take advantage of the free shipping over $75.

I'll have to go look at the valentines sale now. See what there is left over after Y'all bought it all. See if I need some more TP mones.

Don't get down on TP, but don't go too easy on them if they need ridden. And I do like the TrueLove. TP is awesome in there unscented option, bad AD, BAAD AD.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
02-06-2012 2:22 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, Gslinger

idontknow

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4341
Thanks received:
2453 thanks in 704 posts

02-06-2012 2:51 PM

Probably True doesn't realize or doesn't want to realize that they could just ship 2 packages via regular cheap shipping instead of shipping big expensive packages via courier option. At least the whole extra-fee drama looks a bit like ridiculous to me. I've made an order over 200$ (discounted from >400$) and apparently they could barely fit everything (except a candle, which they forgot) into one envelope. Otherwise they may have charged me the extra courier fee as well.

Though why do they have free shipping over 75$, but cannot ship two packages for free for orders over 200-300$? I believe it's naivety and bad business sense on their part. These negative posts on customer experiences will cost them a LOT more than the extra shipping.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
02-06-2012 2:51 PM
Thanks given by Gslinger
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 115
Thanks received:
246 thanks in 76 posts

02-06-2012 4:06 PM

One of the reasons why I also posted this thread here is because if it happened to me, it definitely happened to others. I know alot of people won't speak up because they're nice, prefer to settle matters privately (which I actually do with nice people but not un-nice ones) and also again, the notion of... "Don't piss off the people who mix your mones"

Txi0m I actually didn't contact them about this incident directly. I got pissed off enough about the November/December issue, and more than anything, I didn't want to give them a chance to yell "FRAUD!!!" out since they especially tagged my country as one that many "fraudulent purchases" originated from.

Jrock, I received the free gift, the True Alpha Spray. Spray

Dexter, don't you just hate it when they "make it sound like an offer to you" and then after you politely decline they suddenly make it non-optionable.

One thing that many us do is forgetting to check our package on the spot. But even if we do, what other options do we have?

Is there a function whereby we can get the postman or courier (Yes I know it'll be shitty embarrassing) to watch us counter check our order and at the same time give him feedback on whether our items were all here and matching? The onus is still on the companies to make sure that our items all reach.

And also, I admit that at the same time, its hard to prove missing items, switched ones yes but missing no. Its one's person's word against another and I would hate for individuals to abuse that. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SUGGEST THAT COMPANIES START INCLUDING SERIAL NUMBERS on their products or at least document a checklist on what they put into the box so they can keep proper track (instead of just including the receipt).

At the end of the day, I'm extremely unhappy that I had to fork out the extra $70USD. But at least I told myself I was "saving over all" and "getting a bargain" but sheesh... I have to go through all this?

Perhaps I'm a little more emotional now raging, overly pissed which is probably unnecassary and this might really be one big mistake and fudge up of an order and no malicious intentions were involved but seriously...

ARRRGGHHHHHHH

TRUE PHEROMONES, YOU HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS

Its like everyone had no choice but to buy from Androtics when they had A314 and now we have substitutes everywhere

All it takes is for another vendor to come along and put out a reasonably priced substitute of True Love and TP will lose their advantage
02-06-2012 4:06 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, txi0m, paradigmshift
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1093 thanks in 492 posts

02-06-2012 4:57 PM

It is hard to prove whats missing.

I noticed on my last invoice a little check mark next to my item. Two items were not checked. I did not recieve one of those items. The single molecule was unchecked but i got it.

On another invoice there were checks next to all my items. I got everything in that order.

Let me explain why i expect them to mess up.

I made an order for a molecule and they messed it up. I got the dry molecule instead of solution. They rectified it and promised to send pa and a dropper bottle.

I got a different molecule... All i wanted was perfumers alcohol so i could dissolve the solid dry molecule. They eventually got it right but man. I shouldnt have to work at making my order right.

Did i resolve the issue of my missing TL oil?

It represents 12.50. I will not waste my time to correct a 12.50 mistake. At that time other users posted that customer service was back logged and over whelmed.

Fuck the 12.50. Getting it right wasnt worth my time.

What im saying is my expectation of their order processing is very very low.

If i was gslinger and told to dish out more money i would be furious.

Recently i ordered from Love Scent and they had my package marked signature required when they never did so before. Im never home so i let it go back to them. I emailed them and they said that there was an increase in fraud so they were making signature mandatory. They apologized and said it didnt work out well for them and they sent me a new order without requiring the signature. They were extremely apologetic.

I don't get that with true in gslingers case. They dont seem to care about him as a customer.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
02-06-2012 4:57 PM
Thanks given by Gslinger, idontknow, halo0073
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 31 posts

02-06-2012 11:28 PM

(02-06-2012 2:11 PM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  Seriously? Have you contacted them? If not, why the hell not?

I waited pretty long for my last packet but when I started asking questions after some 3 or 4 weeks, they apologized for the delay and my stuff got here a few days later.

I have contacted them since a week after my order was placed. They have reprocessed my order after my earlier post so I shall not comment further.
02-06-2012 11:28 PM

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

02-07-2012 4:18 PM

I did contact them and ask about 2 seperate smaller orders, you probably didn't see that part of my post, since I summarized it in the BLAH, BLAH BLAH part.

They said if I did make 2 smaller orders, then they would merge the 2 orders together and I'd still need to pay the extra shipping.
The extra shipping didn't appear in the checkout page of the website, it came in an email the next day or 2 later when they said it was on hold.

They won't sell mones if they lose money at it. I don't want them to stop selling mones. But in a perfect world, we wouldn't get as many of these surprise shipping fees.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
02-07-2012 4:18 PM
Thanks given by Gslinger, idontknow
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3377 thanks in 1535 posts

02-08-2012 9:35 AM

I have kept my mouth shut on this for a long time but i have to say that charging an additional $70 for shipping after the order has gone through is preposterous. Program your damn cart and have it clearly listed on the site what your shipping policy is. Offer free shipping at a high enough threshold that it doesn't cost you money. I have never ever heard of a company charging extra for buying TOO MUCH. That's what they want right? Big orders? People who place big orders should be given great customer service. They are the ones who will offer the largest slice of word of mouth advertising which in a niche market like mones is gold. I think they need to spend some time updating their site and their promotional marketing to reflect what charges an international customer can expect. And then they need to stick with it. Total bullshit. Highway robbery.
02-08-2012 9:35 AM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, Gslinger, right_mr
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 176
Thanks received:
631 thanks in 281 posts

02-14-2012 1:46 PM

I ordered the Unscented TL spray and oil for the Black Friday Sale, and my order was quick and good. Neither of them had any scent at all, but my wife was extremely allergic to the TL oil, which is odd cuz she is only allergic to dust and dogs.

The second batch I got with 3 bottles of TL, TJ, TC, and TT do have an odd orangeish type smell. The TL spray almost smells abit like TJ.

Should the Unscented TL spray smell that bad?

touche
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2012 1:47 PM by xtraspecial.)
02-14-2012 1:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trouble contacting True Pheromones? nephil 2 313 11-20-2017 8:22 AM
Last Post: nephil
Question True Pheromones, excellent customer service dsouza 0 867 07-21-2014 9:24 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  True Pheromones Sale BigJoe 3 1,972 08-07-2013 1:41 AM
Last Post: Rolf
  True Pheromones Discounts terry0400-40 17 7,108 05-28-2012 6:41 PM
Last Post: heey85
  50% off + freebys @ True Pheromones terry0400-40 10 5,782 04-17-2012 2:38 PM
Last Post: Sptsmed