Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
True Love Reviews (Mens Product)
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

True Love Reviews (Mens Product)
02-23-2011 12:09 PM

Post your reviews of True Love for Men here: And good luck to all who participate in the contest!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-23-2011 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

RE: True Love Reviews (Mens Product)
03-04-2011 7:01 AM

I know the contest is over, just thought I will post this entry here.

I received my bottle of True Love a week ago and since then I have been looking for opportunities to test it on my girlfriend. As stated on the website, True Love contains comfort mones like Androstadienone and Methoxyestratetraenone so I initially thought that it would work BEST if tested on my gf rather than random street people. But we didn't have the time to meet up at all for the past week so I decided, SCREW IT, LET'S JUST SPRAY THE LOVE.

Day - Rainy

Today's arsenal - True Love x1 (Sweet spot testing)

Application points? - Neck/Collarbone

Setting: Train, Bus, School

- Honestly, I was not expecting any attraction hits because there are no erones or none so I thought basically it's more of like a "communication/comfort" product. Boy, I was so, so wrong.

- While I was on the train, this couple came in and the girl was looking for seats. When she walked past me, she took a double-take of me before proceeding to sit down beside me while her bf sat beside her. Throughout the train journey, she would brush her arm on mine many times. I would have enjoyed it but she was too "oily" for my taste. I tried to keep my arms at a distance but she would somehow edge closer and touch my arm. Undecided

- While walking around campus and in lectures, I got quite a few hits from girls. 1 example, I walked past a bench where 2 girls were sitting down chit chatting. As soon as I past by them, the girls were checking me out from head to toe before whispering to each other giggly and then nudging each other playfully.

- The nols were definitely doing their job during my tutorials. 2 guys who sat beside me were just asking me stuff and checking my answers all the time even though I do not know them.

- Had a meeting with my group members. In my group, there is this 1 girl and a guy who are friends so they stick around each other. However, while we were walking towards our meeting point, the girl "ditched" her guy friend, walked beside me and was basically chatting me up while her guy friend walked alone behind us. I have not gotten to know them proper so it is out of the ordinary for her to do that. I mean, if you do not know a person well, you would probably just walk with your friend together then chat with them from behind instead. Get what I mean?

- While waiting for the bus, a group of 2 guys and 2 girls came over. The 2 girls were standing very close to me, like less than half-arm's length away even though the bus stop was so big. One of the girl kept turning her head to look at me for about 10 minutes.

Conclusion:

- Initial thoughts about the product NOT BEING attraction-based was totally off. Quite a few hits judging from today's report.

- Girls tend to "gravitate around you". This seems to be the case with True products, regardless of TC or TL, they just want to be around you.

- I have been looking for a mix that is able to create attraction-hits as well as creating a sense of comfort when you are around your targets. For example, Androstenone can create great attraction, but your targets might not feel comfortable around you because of your vibe. Nols and Androstadienone create great comfort vibes, but they might get too comfortable with you that they might not have any attraction for you. I have an inkling that True Love might be able to achieve that perfect balance of attraction+comfort. Will be testing this again!
03-04-2011 7:01 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

03-04-2011 10:57 AM

Deja Vu, That was a great report and I wish we could include your review in the contest, but it wouldn't be fair to the other members that posted reviews if we did.

But, there will be others and you'll have other chances to get in on them. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
03-04-2011 10:57 AM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

03-05-2011 5:34 AM

(03-04-2011 10:57 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Deja Vu, That was a great report and I wish we could include your review in the contest, but it wouldn't be fair to the other members that posted reviews if we did.

But, there will be others and you'll have other chances to get in on them. Smile

Thanks mark! I totally understand, don't worry! Smile Just posting it as an initial review of the product.
03-05-2011 5:34 AM

JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

03-05-2011 2:23 PM

Wow! It looks like you had some great hits. Thank you for sharing your report.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
03-05-2011 2:23 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

03-05-2011 4:46 PM

Nice report! I got a $25 GC over there for joining the forum, and I'm thinking I may spend it on True Love. The effects sound cool and it's a mix made up mostly of molecules I haven't tested, so fun times Smile
03-05-2011 4:46 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

03-05-2011 8:20 PM

Oh by the way, Deja Vu, what is the scent of True Love like?
03-05-2011 8:20 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-05-2011 8:46 PM

I like the scent of TL. I'm really not very good a picking out basenotes and top notes, etc, but I know what I like and what I don't. This scent reminds me of a mainstream EDT product but I can't remember which one. I think it's masculine with a slight lean toward the unisex. I think it may remind me of Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret. It may smell something like Fierce by A&F. I'll try to remember to do a side-by-side when I get a chance.

If you like the stuff they sell at the mall, you'll like the scent of TL. Not outstanding, but we really don't wear it for the scent. Smile

I'm picky about scents and I think the scent of TL is just fine.

I've been snorting TL as I write this and I'm leaning more toward Fierce now. But I don't think TL is nearly as strong. I don't think it's 20%. A&F Fierce goes on a little too strong I think. TL is just right.

The scent is fine. Go ahead and get it. Smile

(03-05-2011 8:20 PM)dbot Wrote:  Oh by the way, Deja Vu, what is the scent of True Love like?
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2011 8:47 PM by JAYCEE.)
03-05-2011 8:46 PM

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

03-05-2011 8:53 PM

(03-05-2011 8:46 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret. It may smell something like Fierce by A&F.

Sounds like a spicy, musky, citrus. Just the type of scents that usually smell good on me Smile
03-05-2011 8:53 PM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

03-08-2011 8:49 AM

Another day of testing True Love, and I am loving the effects I get from it so far.. let's see.

Day - Windy

Today's arsenal - True Love x1 (Sweet spot testing)

Application points? - Neck/Collarbone

Setting: Train, Bus, School

- Firstly, I noticed TL makes me feel irritated at the slightest thing. For example, when you come out of the train and the crowd is large, you have to wait for your turn to go up the escalator. This guy bumped into me and cut in front of me, and at that moment, I was really irritated by this action and wanted to curse REALLY LOUDLY at him. :@ Then, while walking to my lecture class (the weather was already drizzling), a huge drop of water dropped on my forehead and again, I felt really irritated. However, it was gone after about an hour of the application.

- This girl in one my class has a crush on me (long story) but being Asian she would pretend not to look at me when I come into the room so that her friends would not tease her. Today, however, she just can't keep her eyes off me. She kept glancing towards my direction every now and then during the class.

<Refreshed with another spray 5 hours later>

- TL also made me feel really open. I was talking a lot more and I was a tease! For example, there was this girl giving out brochures and the second time I went past her, I told her: "I got it already, don't you remember me?!" and coupled together with a tongue in cheek smile, she was blushing from ear to ear. P

- Remember [Image: 4323101541027950556201153.jpg]? TL seemed to encouraged kino from her today. We were talking about sports and stuff and she was asking me how to reduce fat at the thigh area. She commented that her thigh ain't all fats but there are some muscles. Then, she took my hand and placed it on her thigh and asked me to feel that they are all muscles! A rush of blood to my groin area when I was "caressing" her smooth thigh.

- Remember in the last report this train couple girl kept brushing her arms on me? Well, I was on the bus and I was sitting on the outer edge of the seats. A group of 3 girls, when alighting, brushed their ass, their hands, then their ass on me in consecutive waves. BAM BAM BAM! P 2 man were behind them and they did not had any physical contact with me so you cannot argue that the walkway was too narrow that some form of physical contact can be avoided.

Conclusion:

- TL seems to project to others a very attractive vibe because I got quite a few attraction hits.

- Lots of "accidental bumps" and kinos from girls.

- Made me feel really irritated during the first hour of application, but also made me open and daring.

- TL makes me want to go to school because the effects are simply awesome.

Please go over to True Pheromones forum for my journal if you want to know who is [Image: 4323101541027950556201153.jpg] Big Grin
03-08-2011 8:49 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Instinct Reviews Shadowx117 5 3,706 09-01-2019 6:21 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product) Forum Staff 41 30,823 05-02-2019 8:17 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  True Love Awesomeness. Deja Vu 39 23,169 04-16-2018 9:34 AM
Last Post: Charmer_50
  True Charisma Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 10 9,278 11-11-2017 8:36 AM
Last Post: justintime469
  TRUE LOVE 30ML Unscented Regular Stregnth AMMO5680 3 1,005 09-20-2017 3:33 AM
Last Post: Pheroman