Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
True Charisma Reviews (Mens Product)
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

True Charisma Reviews (Mens Product)
02-23-2011 12:09 PM

Post your reviews of True Charisma for Men here: And good luck to all who participate in the contest!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-23-2011 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: True Charisma Reviews (Mens Product)
02-23-2011 6:15 PM

Ok, this report is going to be a little more informal compared to my previous True Alpha report. I got a free sample of True Charisma with my order.

Its a scented product (light aquatic, nice scent overall). Used no cover.

Applications: 1-5 sprays to neck

Effects on Self: Slightly improved confidence, due to the Androsterone I imagine. No depression effects from the dieone although I've never experienced that with any dieone product. Must say its hard to doubt the concentrations of TC as you get that head pounding effect from 1 spray.

Effects on others: In all honesty, not a hell of a lot. I can understand the concept of what they were trying to achieve, combine trust/respect with comfort/relaxing effect. However, I think they would have been better off just combining Androsterone and b-nol and gone dead on for that intimate trust way. For some reason, this combination in this ratio just didn't hit.

Reaction 1: With an older lady at the checkout of a clothing store, seemed to shut off and act cold whereas when I was in line waiting she seemed fine with the other customers. Perhaps she didn't approve of my fashion tastes! To confirm, another 2 mature ladies seemed to act cool/cold with me, this could be due to the high Androsterone giving off an impression I perhaps I couldn't match. Although, strangely enough, with True Alpha I seem to be able to pull it off fine.

Reaction 2: Younger women, a few IOI's hair flicking, but not much in the way of flirting. I reckon it gives off a 'daddy' vibe...which would not be the kind of vibe I'm looking to give off.

Reaction 3: With men, my personal improvement in confidence garnered some respect, although again I have to say, not on the level of True Alpha/Wolf etc.

All in all, not my favourite product by these guys, but still would be interesting to see what happens if I throw some none into the mix. I did approximately 10 tests, and have about a third of the sample bottle left. Will update on the non-competition section if a bit of none does the trick.
02-23-2011 6:15 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

04-19-2011 2:01 AM

The first few times i applied T Charisma it was just a spritz to my throat or a small spray, and then proceeded with an added spray below each ear of True Love, the three times i have ventured out with this combo its been just great female attraction and talk the combo is a great ice breaker 4 me the best ever.

But this is the Charisma thread, and i did venture out today with Charisma applied only,not even any added cologne, a spray to my throat and one below each ear, and i am certain that i did over do it today with using 3 sprays, because as previously where i was using it with TL and only at 1/3 of todays dose i was getting wonderful self effects of feeling very detached in a most lay back and care free manner yes a nice vibe, but with using the Charisma alone today and at 3 sprays it did give me the cool relaxed lay back detached self effects that i was experiencing before with the TL except i certainly sprayed far too much for my needs, part of my morning was attending a photo shoot and i had to remove my shoes and get relaxed and i was so relaxed i was drowsing off, and every pose where i was sat down i just wanted to snooze this went on for hours and just as soon as i arrived home i opened up a new book i had purchased and in a matter of minutes i was sleeping so now after 7 hours and a cup of strong black i have my eyes open although i am still relaxed and somewhat detached.

So in conclusion i think from now on my TCh testing will be confined to one spray max as i am fairly certain this juice is all about self effects, well thats the way it seems for me anyway . . . ..

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
04-19-2011 2:01 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

05-17-2011 1:12 PM

(04-19-2011 2:01 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  [font=Verdana][size=small][color=#0000CD]The first few times i applied T Charisma it was just a spritz to my throat or a small spray, and then proceeded with an added spray below each ear of True Love, the three times i have ventured out with this combo its been just great female attraction and talk the combo is a great ice breaker 4 me the best ever.

But this is the Charisma thread, and i did venture out today with Charisma applied only,not even any added cologne, a spray to my throat and one below each ear, and i am certain that i did over do it today with using 3 sprays, because as previously where i was using it with TL and only at 1/3 of todays dose i was getting wonderful self effects of feeling very detached in a most lay back and care free manner yes a nice vibe, but with using the Charisma alone today and at 3 sprays it did give me the cool relaxed lay back detached self effects that i was experiencing before with the TL except i certainly sprayed far too much for my needs, part of my morning was attending a photo shoot and i had to remove my shoes and get relaxed and i was so relaxed i was drowsing off, and every pose where i was sat down i just wanted to snooze this went on for hours and just as soon as i arrived home i opened up a new book i had purchased and in a matter of minutes i was sleeping so now after 7 hours and a cup of strong black i have my eyes open although i am still relaxed and somewhat detached.

So in conclusion i think from now on my TCh testing will be confined to one spray max as i am fairly certain this juice is all about self effects, well thats the way it seems for me anyway . . . ..
Just summing up how True Charisma works best for me, just using it alone dont see so much female attraction reaction, except them that do stop to talk both male and female tent to go into motor mouth overdrive.
over the last few months i have been receiving good consistent results with one drop Primal Instinct ylang ylang apread around my gills, yes this Primal Instinct never fails to be consistent, and i use it at least once a week, sometimes twice.
Now this is where True Charisma with one spray to the throat well enhances my Primal Instinct yy application and makes for a good all round combo ice breaker getting lots of hugs also[/color][/size][/font]

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
05-17-2011 1:12 PM

spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2013 8:58 PM

i gotta say, im a bit late to the party, but heck, for me the party just started...... i got true charisma a long time ago, when true pheremones just started and wa new to the block. i had used it once or twice but didnt really delve into it. i didnt put myself in the right situations. so i gave up on it for that reason and also because it just didnt smell right. it didnt stink like b.o. or ass or anything, but the cover just didnt seem to cover. so i set it aside and just let it be and used mones i know i liked.

recently i decided to give it a go. stink or not, and i gotta say, its kicking major ass..... ive used it mixed with different other vendors. my favorite so far is ammo and certo....not at the same time. i use true charisma with ammo and its like an amped up version if instant gentleman. its respectful, sexy, flirtacous, and thats the reactions i get. for me personally ammo and tru charisma makes me slightly attainable. and i like tjhis feeling cause it means i have to initiate everyting, from convo, to flirting, to advancing from base to base. etc........ u get what i mean... im not bombarded with all kinds of personalities, if i want to get a glimpse of you, ill let u know...
then i tried certo with true charisma. and damn.... its a sexy mix... i can get away with boobchecks all day. i can practicly stare at a freckle on a womeans breast... sqluint, then smile, and say "cute"... then look at the woman dead in her eyes and say... "i like it".... and get a posative response back.... its that crazy.......!!....... all i can think is its the double androstianone or something. i dont do it creepily, just inquisitively, and i get away with undreasing women with my eyes and getting complimented on it.

the reason i stress that i purchased true charisma way back is causei know the company has gone thru a few changes. the prices went up. i heard they use different source for their mones, the cover scents are different, etc...... either way, ill do some more research on true charisma before i buy again. if i dont read anything to deter me from it, ill buy up a few bottles... this stuff just works for me...
07-13-2013 8:58 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-14-2013 11:33 AM

I had a bottle from almost a year ago and this thread for sure has made me want to take it out of the drawer gain.

As far as I can remeber, I used it a couple of time, but got so meany new products at that time that did not use it any more. I remember once I was wearing 3 sprays I meet an old buddy of mine and his 5 years old kid an d the kid was amazed with me and seem like he could never get enough of me. He even asked his father to bring me home with them. That was 3 sprays solo.

Anyway, amped Instant Gentleman is something i can't resist, because I really like IG. One of my favourite products fron AD, and the first product that got me clear hits.

Also with Certo sounds like a great mix. How much TC are you using in each of this mixes and how much of the other ingredient?

Thanks.
07-14-2013 11:33 AM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2013 5:06 PM

i try not to go over 5 sprays total with both mixes... i just dont like bathing myself with mones. so ill usually do 2 sprays of true charisma and 2 of either ammo or certo. a few times ive gone 3 sprays with ammo but it doesnt seem to be much different so i dont bother anymore, just wasting money.

the reason i started it mixed instead of solo was to help cover the scent, but the results where reeally consistant and like u said had an "amazing guy" vibe to it. ill have to try it solo with a good cover cologne one day to give it an honest review. one thing ill say is mixing both ammo and certo with TC has better results for me than using either one alone. certo is a good stand alone, ammo is just ok alone. so this leads me to beleive TC is doing alot of the work.
07-14-2013 5:06 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

07-14-2013 5:29 PM

Great review. I'm looking into true pheromones. This one looks promising. Gonna wait for a little more research. Why do you guys think of the axe scents. Are they cheap smelling? Or more sophisticated?

If she bites you did it right.
07-14-2013 5:29 PM

extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-15-2013 10:01 AM

They smell cheap IMO, but some people seem to like them. Also have seen reports where people said that certain products gave the better results with axe scents. I don't like them, but at the end of the day, I guess results are what count, aren't they?
07-15-2013 10:01 AM
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2013 4:34 AM

Anyone experience depression or confusion from this product? I was fine throughout the day wearing this, but toward the end I felt depressed & was overthinking things. I did opened up more about my personal life to someone which made us felt more connected. However, I hated feeling this way because I felt lost in my own thoughts. Anyone experience this or might know why?
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 4:39 AM by Shadowx117.)
11-05-2013 4:34 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Instinct Reviews Shadowx117 5 3,707 09-01-2019 6:21 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product) Forum Staff 41 30,827 05-02-2019 8:17 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  True Love Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 115 53,843 02-04-2019 1:29 AM
Last Post: MisterY
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 14,980 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Jerk Reviews (Mens Product) Forum Staff 5 8,711 01-12-2012 5:27 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial