Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
True Charisma Reviews (Mens Product)
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: True Charisma Reviews (Mens Product)
11-11-2017 8:36 AM

True Charisma Report

I am late to the party, but have been using this one for a while now and figured it is time to report on this. I got the men`s kit and have been using this sometime and I like it! Not my favorite but it does work and this is what I got out of it anyway.

It has taken me sometime because this one along with T.Radiance and some others all claim Androstadienone and Androsterone as the main pheromones, so before I reported on them I wanted to test them all to see the difference. I got all of them in unscented including this one.

2 sprays

2 sprays to the throat. At first I did not get to much out of this and have tested 2 sprays with this one solo for a while. About the 3rd time I did this test what I got was more confidence and there is a smoothness about this where everything just flows. Solo I had a hell of a time as I did not get a whole lot form this and tried everything from 1-4 sprays. I have found solo 2 sprays is all that is needed.

Solo this thing did boost my confidence and conversations flowed really well with people in general are the biggest things I seen from this. As far as effects on others I got more eye contact especially from the older crowd like 35+. I noticed that I was talking more and being more social and others were also more talkative men and women of all ages.

There is a feel good aspect kind of similar to the one I get out of A314 and this is due to the confidence boost. But other than this I did not get anything else out of it solo.

T.Charisma Combos
Now this is where this thing shined for me is when paired with something and this is what I have tried so far.

T.Trust/T.Charisma

3 sprays Trust and 2 sprays Charisma. I was going for a general attraction mix with this setup. I have always like the Trust because it does not have the Androstadienone or Androsterone in it like almost all the others so I almost always use this with the others in the kit. I used this at work and people were much more open and talkative with this setup. The Androstenone in the Trust brought up my confidence even more! People were very chatty and conversations were much deeper than normal small chit chat about work stuff, people felt the need to tell me all about there kids and what is going on in there personal lives outside of work.

2 of the women on the crew which are both white 56 and 58 both talked to me at the same time and normally I would not take this as a hit, but they both are Alpha females who can`t stand each other and one of them was biting her lip and the other was sticking her chest out at me almost like they were competing for my attention which I found amusing. After the meeting starts and we get to work people are telling me that they can`t believe that both of them talked to me at the same time!

I liked this setup and confidence was very high and I had no cares in the world, everything felt smooth and just flowed it everything just fell into place. The attraction was there and the Androstenone took the Charisma to another level with attraction and I am confident the Charisma can be used in an attraction mix no problem.

Charisma/T.Alpha

2 drops T.A. 2 sprays Charisma. What I like is when I apply this is I feel like I do when I wear A314 which I love! Again I test at work, and confidence is thru the roof! I get to work and find myself slowly being surrounded by people as they show up and in multiple conversations. It is overwhelming and I am working hard to talk to everyone that is talking to me and I just can`t keep up! People also seem the need to touch me which is weird, with women they are putting there hand on my shoulder in a soft kind of bonding way and men seemed to want to hand shake and high five. I did not get the attraction factor like I did with the Trust setup.

I got more of the higher status and this for me is a good A314 substitute where it is very similar without no intimidation factor, but get the same effects but much smoother. When I say A314 I am referring to REV32. I was walking slower and felt my voice was much deeper and my actions seemed to have more impact where people would watch what I was doing and hung on to my words more. I loved this setup, but I like attraction to my mixes in small amounts even for work, but overall I really like this setup. It has potential, but do get worried about having to much Androsterone with some of the true products.

Charisma/T.A/Androstenone/P96

I was trying to create a more balanced setup for me that I like. 2.5MCG Androstenone because I like small amounts in my mixes, 20MCG P96 on my neck, 2 sprays Charisma layered over the P96 and 2 drops T.A. on my jawline. I felt amazing and like I ma really close to where I want to be with a Alpha blend with this setup. The P96 took the smoothness of the Charisma to another level and the Androstenone added the power I like in powerful Alpha blend.

Setting this time was Home Depot to buy a bunch of stuff for a big project at home where I am building a shed. Wife is with me and she is driving us there and she keeps looking at me and is getting touchy on the way there and giving me a lot of attention.

We get there and walk to the contractors desk and it is a woman Hispanic maybe 30 about an 8. I start talking to her and give her the list of what I need and how much. She then comments how impressed she is that I had everything together sku`s and all and she likes that. Then as she is typing in the sku`s and putting it all together she keeps looking at me and is distracted and the more time goes on she is kicking her leg on her desk and can`t sit still.

She is smiling at me a lot and wife is getting irritated a little and keeps asking if she is done yet. So I tell the wife we are in no hurry and to not worry and grab her hand to let her know that she is my wife and then my wife lights right up like she is so happy I chose her and I am hers and then she calms down. Then we go and look at a few other items and come right back and as soon as I see this woman she lights right up like she is very happy to see me more than normal and the closest comparison is like I was in the military and came home form a tour of duty.

As far as others men were much more respectful and in general people were chatty but not to the degree like before, women were a little more chatty than the men and this could be due to the Androstenone.

I like this combo and know I did not get all the ratios right and can down the road with testing.

Summary Of Charisma

I really like this one and to really see how good it is, it needs to be paired with something and I am sure I could find something better to test with and may report down the road when I find it. Not my favorite, but what I do like is how it smooth's things over and the confidence boost is there and it is one of those pheromones I enjoy more for the self effects than what it does on others. Will get people chatty like they are interested in you and people will try to impress you. The older people are the more it seemed to effect them and imagine due to the Androsterone. I have a theory that when used with Androstenone that women love this and you have a great general attraction mix and I need to test more and this report is very general I know, but think this does have potential if someone is willing to take the time to test it out.

Solo it is ok, but definitely has potential and would consider this best for work and dating. I would tried this with A314 REV32 a few times and did not report much on it because it was borderline OD and not many people talked to me. I think it is best with a more social Alpha blend like the T.A. or Captain or something like this.

@Shadowx117

I did not experience any confusion or depression at all with this and have not had the Androstadienone depression that some experience. If anything my thought process was streamlined and felt smooth like a well running machine while I had the effects.

I got about 4-5 hours out of this one as far as effects.

@extraballislit

I totally agree with the amped up IG comparison. I have tested a lot of other combos with this and just reported on what I thought was best. Actually the closest comparison I can give to say 3 sprays IG would be 2 sprays Charisma with 1 spray Radiance as this is very close to IG for me anyways.

Definitely not my favorite from the kit, but it is worth it just really needs some serious testing to figure it out and what it goes best with.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 8:43 AM by justintime469.)
11-11-2017 8:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Alpha Reviews (Mens Product) Forum Staff 38 27,923 04-15-2018 5:35 PM
Last Post: Shadowx117
  True Love Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 84 47,667 12-08-2017 2:34 AM
Last Post: Dechan
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 14,129 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  True Instinct Reviews Shadowx117 3 3,120 11-05-2013 4:28 AM
Last Post: Shadowx117
  True Jerk Reviews (Mens Product) Forum Staff 5 8,289 01-12-2012 5:27 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial