Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
True Love Awesomeness.
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

True Love Awesomeness.
09-03-2011 12:08 PM

Extracted from my journal..

It is official, True Love has been promoted into my list of "Fav 5" mones with best effects on Young Asian Girls! Just in case you guys are wondering, these are my "Fav 5".

In no particular ranking:

1. True Love - Crazy attraction with great social effects on both guys and girls.

2. True Alpha - Intense charisma, smooth and attractive!

3. Instant Gentleman - Superstar-like respect from people exposed to it.

4. p83 - The nitrous boost to almost any mix, adds an extra "oomph" to the mones.

5. Wingman 9 - AWESOME social, should be named Instant Mr. Popular.

So, here it is guys, the much anticipated report on True Love.

Application: True Love x2, refreshed every 3-4 hours.

Effects:

- I have used it a couple of times before my bottle of True Love leaked several months before. At first, I did not expect any attraction qualities from this mix since it has no Androstanone, Androstenone or Androsterone. I was very wrong, the attraction hits you get is CRAZY. It's over the top, it's insane!

- I was on the train and it was pretty crowded. I was standing near the left side of the door when this group of China girls came in. I immediately noticed a particular cute girl in the group and made eye contact, in which she returned soon after. As there were quite a few more people who still needed to board the train, the group of china girls had to move nearer towards the back of the train where I was standing.

- The cute china girl, at this point of time, had 2 choices. Number 1, move together with her group which still has a little space or number 2, move towards me. You guys guessed it, she moved and stood really really close to me. The train was not really jerky, but throughout the journey, she just kept "jerking" back and forth and everytime she "jerks" back I get a whiff of her hair. In order for me to test whether this was "accidental" or on purpose, I placed my hand on top of hers as she was holding on to the hand rail. Guess what again? She didn't flinch.. AT ALL, she loved it. :give_heart2:

- In school, I was getting lots of attention. Every 1 out of 3 girls would just pay a little bit more attention towards me.

- There is this girl in my class, whom I have never chatted with. We were waiting outside the classroom and she just said "hi!" to me with a big smile. I was seated in the front row of the class so when the class ended, she had to pass by my table. Well, you guys can guess it again, she waved goodbye to me. She looks like a china girl as well.

- A viet girl in another class of mine also flashed me a huge grin when I walked past her. I didn't even know she was in my class until I saw her sitting in front of me a few days later.

- That's not all. I was walking along a street that has lots of pubs and bars. It gets really crowded during the weekends. And I got 2 intense look from 2 different girls when I was navigating out of the streets!

- My gf, shortly after being exposed to True Love, became really cuddly and kept sniffing my neck and planting kisses on my cheeks. Finally an aptly named product huh! sideLol

Conclusion:

- True Love effects are pretty short-lived, effects up to a MAXIMUM of 4 hours. In fact you start to notice diminishing attraction qualities at the 3 hour mark.

- I am outside most of the time as I have to juggle school and work. I can be outside for more than 16 hours so everyday, at 2 sprays and refreshed every 3 hours, I need approx. 10 sprays everyday to sustain the effects. Looks like I have to order another 2 bottles of this potion so that it can last me for at least another 2 months or so.

- I swear True Love is F****** awesome. 1 year iron-clad guarantee, if not send your bottles to me LOL.

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
09-03-2011 12:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

RE: True Love Awesomeness.
09-03-2011 1:51 PM

Good report Deja,

Starting tomorrow, I'm planning to test true pheromone products for a month and hopefully thier prices stay the same. Because if they really work, I might spend 200 bucks just buying the oil versions seeing that they have longer durations. spraying 10 times a day is too much and I would rather TL being in oil form.

Cheers

SS
09-03-2011 1:51 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

09-03-2011 4:22 PM

They definitely don't list an oil version of TL on their web site, but maybe if you gave them a call they'd be willing. If they'll do it, let us know! Wizard
09-03-2011 4:22 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-03-2011 4:31 PM

That would be awesome, I prefer oil based products. I wonder how Est would play out in an oil base.
09-03-2011 4:31 PM

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

09-03-2011 5:17 PM

(09-03-2011 4:31 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  That would be awesome, I prefer oil based products. I wonder how Estratetraenol would play out in an oil base.

I've been wondering the same thing... which is why I'm stoked I just got exactly that from True! Should be about 20mcg per drop in pure DPG.
09-03-2011 5:17 PM
sigilyph
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-04-2011 3:59 AM

I'm not sure but for some reason on my receipt for True Love it says, "TL-Oil". Does this mean it's oil based? It comes in spray though.
09-04-2011 3:59 AM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

09-04-2011 9:59 AM

(09-04-2011 3:59 AM)sigilyph Wrote:  I'm not sure but for some reason on my receipt for True Love it says, "TL-Oil". Does this mean it's oil based? It comes in spray though.

Hey sigilyph, I just re-ordered a few more bottles of True Love yesterday and I got TL-Oil in my receipt as well. I am pretty sure I ordered the spray version so no worries there.

09-04-2011 9:59 AM
Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-03-2011 4:56 PM

I called and asked if there will be a True Love oil version, and they said it might take up to a month for that so they are def working on one! Good stuff! P
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2011 4:57 PM by Strawberry_Milk.)
10-03-2011 4:56 PM

mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-04-2011 12:02 AM

Nice!!!!!!!!

12 hours of bitch stopping powerrrrrrr!!!

Ok I may actually make that second order for this, if the price is right Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 12:12 AM by mengster.)
10-04-2011 12:02 AM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

10-04-2011 5:12 AM

(10-04-2011 12:02 AM)mengster Wrote:  Nice!!!!!!!!

12 hours of bitch stopping powerrrrrrr!!!

Ok I may actually make that second order for this, if the price is right Big Grin

[Image: creepy-smile-o.gif]

10-04-2011 5:12 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love Reviews (Mens Product) mark-in-dallas 115 53,839 02-04-2019 1:29 AM
Last Post: MisterY
  TRUE LOVE 30ML Unscented Regular Stregnth AMMO5680 3 1,005 09-20-2017 3:33 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  True Love Crushing Pheromone Silver Tomcat 8 4,295 10-06-2015 3:39 PM
Last Post: Silver Tomcat
  True Love Makes Me Crazy Shadowx117 5 4,544 12-24-2013 9:00 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 14,980 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa